Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone (4629 Views)

I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by citygarden(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
I saw this freezer at a electronic seller shop in Lagos Nigeria, writing made in Lagos Nigeria, lekki free trade zone.
But I believe their is a brain behind this trade zone even without him taking any appointments since his tenure is over. But the foundation he put there still at today working.

Now the brain behind this project now want to be in position where he can turn over the country for good in terms of his previous achievement as governor.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by donjazet(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Propaganda!!!!

Nigerians will never ever ever vote in APC again!
We are tired of being decieved!

We want a new way of doing things. Tinubu is a modern day grandfather of corruption in Nigeria. He's no different from kalu, nnamani, ibori, odili etc.
They should go and rest m

9 Likes

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nonsensical post from an Mkpurummiri addict from wasteLand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by Ofodirinwa: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
China Snowsea Electric Appliance Group Co., Ltd.

Account Registered in:
Last Login Date:
Oct 25, 2016
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory

Business Type:
Trading Company
Main Products:
Ice Cream Freezer, Compact Refrigerator, Beverage Cooler, Display Cooler, Mini Freezer
City/Province:
Ningbo, Zhejiang, China

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by FreeStuffsNG: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
China Snowsea Electric Appliance Group Co., Ltd.

Account Registered in:
Last Login Date:
Oct 25, 2016
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory

Business Type:
Trading Company
Main Products:
Ice Cream Freezer, Compact Refrigerator, Beverage Cooler, Display Cooler, Mini Freezer
City/Province:
Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
That is their Hq. They made it in Lekki. It is no secret that the Chinese are the major investor there so let us appreciate the eventual take off of the Lekki Free Trade zone.
Congratulations Nigeria.
God bless Lagos State and may God bless Nigeria for ever.

77 Likes

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That is their Hq. They made it in Lekki. It is no secret that the Chinese are the major investor there so let us appreciate the eventual take off of the Lekki Free Trade zone.
Congratulations Nigeria.
God bless Lagos State and may God bless Nigeria for ever.
Why can't afonjas make the fridge themselves? The same China you are using to mock Obi is what you are celebrating? This is capital flight, you will celebrate meaningless IGR but they will leave you poorer

6 Likes

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by LegendHero(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
XerXers:

Why can't afonjas make the fridge themselves? The same China you are using to mock Obi is what you are celebrating? This is capital flight, you will celebrate meaningless IGR but they will leave you poorer

So you mean any country where FDI is enormous automatically imply their people will be poorer?

So they won’t employ staffs? They won’t create market? They won’t pay state taxes? They won’t consume from the local market ? And etc.?

IPOB terrorists are illiterates so I will excuse you for your ignorance:

75 Likes

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

So you mean any country where FDI is enormous automatically imply their people will be poorer?

So they won’t employ staffs? They won’t create market? They won’t pay state taxes? They won’t consume from the local market ? And etc.?

They will repatriate profit back home and strength Chinese economy more. Meanwhile, is lekki more developed than China? Does it mean that Chinese abandoned their underdeveloped villages? Afonjas are economic illiterates. Look at how Buhari they supported ruined the economy. Go and read "confession of economic Hitman" Not all FDI or GDP growth is good

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

Igbos will rather produce in China with Igbo brand name and assemble in Igbo land under Igbo trademark. This will give it a strong local content. Yoruba land is just a center of capital flight. Economic illiterates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

Chinese are known to pay peanuts and maltreat workers while they cart away profit to their home country. Go and learn from Aba where manufacturing is dominated by local ingenuity and home grown investors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

When Peter Obi was talking about China he was referring to home grown ingenuity not capital flight, yorubas lack native intelligence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

Learn from igbos. Native intelligence, local content

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by LegendHero(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
XerXers:

Learn from igbos. Native intelligence, local content

We no even see the fridges of your unknown company in the link you shared. Wetin Ibo people sabi rather than import from china and rebag?

You have hundreds of Yorubas manufacturing fridges around the country. If na by google search.

https://www.dekoolar.com/about-us/

However, there is difference between all these fridges and standard players like Thermocool.

56 Likes

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by helinues: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Made in Nigeria abi assemble in Nigeria
Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by Eniitankorede: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
donjazet:
Propaganda!!!!

We want a new way of doing things. Tinubu is a modern day grandfather of corruption in Nigeria. He's no different from kalu, nnamani, ibori, odili etc.

We know a good leader when we see one, based on his past achievements, not based on lies and fake packaging. Tinubu is the best NIGERIA can have now. APC rules in Lagos where there’s the biggest refinery in Africa, a Lagos where the biggest US embassy in the world is located. APC rules in Lagos where everyone wants to go and work, the largest employer of people in NIGERIA is Lagos, APC rules there. That’s what we want. Not a scammer called Peter Obi.
Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by Misterone: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
donjazet:
Propaganda!!!!

talk your own o! We Nigerians will vote APC cause we believe APC is the only party that can improve the well-being of Nigerians.
Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by IamWonderful: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Baby factory criminals are here already crying
Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
helinues:
Thank you. Them no even assemble their own brand with little local imput
Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by donjazet(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals are here already crying

Why is there hate in your heart?? Why so much hate towards an entire tribe? Were you born in a hateful home? Will your children ever be happy to one day see what their father was posting online?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Eniitankorede:

We know a good leader when we see one, based on his past achievements, not based on lies and fake packaging. Tinubu is the best NIGERIA can have now. APC rules in Lagos where there’s the biggest refinery in Africa, a Lagos where the biggest US embassy in the world is located. APC rules in Lagos where everyone wants to go and work, the largest employer of people in NIGERIA is Lagos, APC rules there. That’s what we want. Not a scammer called Peter Obi.
This the lack of native intelligence I'm talking about

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by tjfulloption(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
God bless Tinubu!!!!!
Aameen.
Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

We no even see the fridges of your unknown company in the link you shared. Wetin Ibo people sabi rather than import from china and rebag?

You have hundreds of Yorubas manufacturing fridges around the country. If na by google search.

https://www.dekoolar.com/about-us/

However, there is difference between all these fridges and standard players like Thermocool.
I can't see anything here. Make it bolder. Yorubas should learn native intelligence from igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
tjfulloption:
God bless Tinubu!!!!!
Aameen.
God bless Tinubu for giving China people land? What is difficult in it. An artificial Chinese city planned for Enugu was rejected
Igbos have been resisting foreign economic Invaders. We are very selective in accepting nonesense "investors" who has no plans for local content. Native intelligence

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by LegendHero(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
XerXers:

I can't see anything here. Make it bolder. Yorubas should learn native intelligence from igbos.

Lol where Ibo wan thief the native intelligence.

Igbos should continue to learn from the Yorubas as they’ve been doing by moving in their thousands daily to our domain to succeed and survive.

I showed you a Yoruba manufacturing fridges and you can get countless of them by just Google search.

48 Likes

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by citygarden(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
It is made in Nigeria.

helinues:

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

Igbos should continue to learn from the Yorubas as they’ve been doing by moving in their thousands daily to our domain to succeed and survive.

I showed you a Yoruba manufacturing fridges and you can get countless of them by just Google search.

Ola akanbi enterprise till January 2000. It was just a refrigerator technician workshop under ola Akanbi.
Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
citygarden:

It is made in Nigeria.

Even if made in Nigeria, it's not Nigerian product. Capital flight by Chinese economic hitmen
Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by LegendHero(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
XerXers:

Ola akanbi enterprise till January 2000. It was just a refrigerator technician workshop under ola Akanbi.

I think you suffered from too much moukumriri intake.

Company wey don dey operate for 2decades? 20 years!

So 2000 to 2022 is how many years again? Can you see why Meth is bad?

45 Likes

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by plaindealer: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

Generally speaking.

I'm telling you. If these illiterates are the future of Biafra, then Biafra is doomed...well it's always doomed anyway.. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by XerXers: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

It's just a local cold room fabricator which is done at every backyard

Re: I Saw This Freezer Is Made In Lekki Free Trade Zone by LegendHero(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Generally speaking.

I'm telling you. If these illiterates are the future of Biafra, then Biafra is doomed...well it's always doomed anyway.. grin

Lol, like you said it’s already doomed.

The guy showed a fridge manufacturer without a functioning website or product, I accepted it from him. Even the status of his own company says unknown in the screenshot he shared.

I showed my own with functioning website and product images, he is now angry and saying he won’t accept that the guy started manufacturing in 2000. Please is 20years not enough to be a big player?

44 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident / Heavy Security Over Fayose Planned Meeting In Ekiti / Senate Will Support Death Penalty For Oil-thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.