Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi (2190 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Fashion Moguls Championing ‘Made In Africa’ Worldwide / After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja / 29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by KEVIND: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
"It is getting beautifully interesting.
Some Good meaning Nigerians, Media moguls from North, South west, SouthSouth and SouthEast have lunched Obidient TV. It will be broadcast Nation wide through Free on Air Channels. In Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and many other Nigerian languages.
This is not costing PETER OBI Shi Shi. This is from Obidient Volunteers.
This is not about IGBOs or CHRISTIANS.
This is about BETTER NIGERIA.
We are good people.
We deserve the best."

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by IamWonderful: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
WELL PRAYERS FOR 2023
YOU WILL HOLD YOUR HEAD AND SHOUT MY FATHER MY FATHER, FIRE
EVERY SPIRIT THAT WANT ME TO LABOUR IN VEIN IN 2023 OR THAT WANT ME TO OBIDIENTLY BECOME OBITUARY IN AZU RIVER, OYA BEGIN TO PURGE, CONTINUE TO SHIT UNTIL YOU CAN NO LONGER SHIT
Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by PoliteActivist: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
We are GenerationPO!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by christejames(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
The love is just pure...

Tell me why you won't fall in love with such a personality if you don't have prejudice and sentiment running through your DNA?

We must take back our country from these money politicians.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by DonBenny77(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Obi is Cumming

3 Likes

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by plaindealer: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
If na Yoruba moguls, una go beging crying and wailing out of control like bingo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by RuddyFusion(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
OBIDIENT WE ARE

10 Likes

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by donjazet(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
The Tinubu urchins above are both part of the Tinubu paid-propaganda media arm, don't think that these are Norml individuals. These are paid propagandists hired to counter any narrative against Tinubu.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by Abfinest007(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Structure with chichi
Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by KEVIND: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:
If na Yoruba moguls, una go beging crying and wailing out of control like bingo.. grin
Go back & Read again.
"Media moguls from North, South west, SouthSouth and SouthEast have lunched Obidient TV"
I don't know why Tinubu supporters always go along primordial & tribal sentiments when they don't have anything to say

12 Likes

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by Remijuice: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

For Industrious and Progressive Nigeria
Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by derecho(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
E never reach wey you go upgrade your redundant format?
In vein ko, in artery ni
IamWonderful:
WELL PRAYERS FOR 2023
EVERY SPIRIT THAT WANT ME TO LABOUR IN VEIN IN 2023 OR THAT WANT ME TO OBIDIENTLY BECOME OBITUARY IN AZU RIVER, OYA BEGIN TO PURGE, CONTINUE TO SHIT UNTIL YOU CAN NO LONGER SHIT

5 Likes

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by sweetonugbu: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Still on peterside.
Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
No be only Tinubu Sabi use TVC and his gang on journalist hang out to churn out propaganda and attack other candidates.

Great move by the OBIdient revolution movement.

7 Likes

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by viyon02: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Let me say this: am not a politician but I love the coperation of Nigerians who truly want better Nigeria and a new change. God bless you all.

6 Likes

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by XerXers: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
plaindealer:
Tinubu is afonja project. OBIdient movement is a national project

2 Likes

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Too late to quench this burning fire. Peter Obi project is a massive one.

2 Likes

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Obi is God sent, who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by manutdrichie(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
He is the best candidate for those that are learned
Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
derecho:
E never reach wey you go upgrade your redundant format?
In vein ko, in artery ni
the boy vein dey pain am well well
Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by derecho(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kikikiki
Evaloyal2J:
the boy vein dey pain am well well

1 Like

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by kenedy175(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
You look left, you see Obi.

You look right, you see Obi.

You look up, you see Obi.

You look down, you see Obi.

If opposition wants to trend, they bring up propaganda against Obi. Eweeeee!!

Tinubu dey try sef. Atleast his certificate issues made him trend small. But Where's Atiku?

Is Peter Obi contesting against himself? Where are other contestants? Campaign never even start.

Some people have left campaigning for their principals and started looking for how to pull Obi down grin

Obi's movement is like the jogarnut. You try to stop it, na you go wound.

4 Likes

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by naturalman: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
WELL PRAYERS FOR 2023

These people are gradually marketing their candidate, While you tinubu urchins keep running from one thread to another ,typing rubbish.....Is it that you people don't have anything to market your candidate with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by Ddokie: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Obi is busy talking to the people he intends to serve, while other candidates are talking to politicians who would help them win elections through rigging (vote buying) and other methods of coercion.

Oh youths, your future is what is at stake here, and only Peter Obi has shown that it is you he is in the race for. That is why he is depending on you to give him the votes. When he gets there, it is you he shall serve.

If others get there, they will serve the politicians that helped them, while giving you crumbs.

Its your choice to make.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by inforesource: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
All I can say is Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by tiger28: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Good move!!!!

BUT my question is.......

What HAPPENED to the agitation for Biafra?

What HAPPENED to "lefelendum or death"?

What HAPPENED to the Zoooo?

What HAPPENED to KANU

I AM CONFUSED!!!!!!!
Re: Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi by buchito1(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Remijuice:
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

For Industrious and Progressive Nigeria

He who cannot reason is a FOOL, he who will not reason is a BIGOT and he who dare not reason is a SLAVE. angry

(1) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Peter Obi's Endorsement By Obasanjo / Kenneth Okonkwo Completely Disarmed And Destroyed APC Lies / Peter Obi May Win Southern Borno. See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Him Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.