Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,350 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People (2734 Views)

Same Amadi: Adeleke's Appeal Of Tribunal's Decision Will Fail / 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike / Nigerians React To Fayose’s Decision To Bury Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by LocalStandard1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fayose says power most go to the South, that they will not accept a Northern candidate because it is not fair on Nigerians. He said even if Wike supports Atiku they will not accept it.

Well, our politicians are like amoeba and chameleons, they change.

On the flip side, some people are already jubilating that he and the rest will support Tinubu. Tinubu? How funny.

Fayose supporting Tinubu is like making peace with Buhari and that is a no no for him any time soon.

Is it the same Tinubu that doesn't give one f about what the South thinks and is busy trying his best to please the North for "block votes"?

The same Tinubu that doesn't even bother rallying South Southern votes cos he's blinded by Northern "block votes", daring to pick Muslim-muslim ticket?

Okay!

He said nobody gives him money as a PDP member, that is to say he is either not after anybody's money or is, and Fayose is not FFK. What does Tinubu have to offer him that Atiku can't?

Our politicians are like amoeba and chameleons, they change, but:

Some people are about to have a rude awakening.

It will not come from my mouth but you'll see, you'll see.
Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Truthisunique2: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fayose is a clown of what use was he in the last Ekiti election

How many votes could he pull in primaries

We are not desperate about winning Yoruba votes

Atiku would strow in there and pick his 30-35% and move

SS would cancel whatever victory SW would give apc

SE, NE in the cooler

NC in the cooler

We share north west

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by yyba: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
But if he decided to support PETER OBI he has use abi ?
Truthisunique2:

Atiku would arrow in there and pick his 30-35% and move

SE, NE in the cooler

NC in the cooler

We share north west

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Truthisunique2: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
yyba:
But if he decided to support PETER OBI he has use abi ?
I am for atiku

We only have two political parties in the contest

It's only in north west we would have three (NNPP)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by DukeofUmueri247: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by LegendHero(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:

SE, NE in the cooler

NC in the cooler

We share north west

Jagaban will defeat any other candidate in the NC.

The rest of your jargons deserve no reply.

126 Likes

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Truthisunique2: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
LegendHero:

Jagaban will defeat any other candidate in the NC.

The rest of your jargons deserve no reply.
clown no be to dey shout jagaban, na reality be the issue

The people who wanted change are not robots that don't need change again

Nassarawa, Niger are tired of bandits, getting kidnapped, and paying ransom

Benue, Plateau are tired of jihad killings and raids by fulanis

Abuja is tired of the incompetence from apc and the house to house raids without government doing anything

Kogi is completely exhausted with apc in all ramifications

North central Christian would still vote against apc if no christian

North Central Muslim would still vote a core muslim over a fake one

Religion and ethnicity plays the politics in north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by yyba: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am for atiku

We only have two political parties in the contest

It's only in north west we would have three (NNPP)
because fayose don't want your serial failure ATIKU, fayose suddenly became useless abi ?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Okoroawusa: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
No be only shocker....
What is new under the sun?
Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Truthisunique2: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
yyba:
because fayose don't want your serial failure ATIKU, fayose suddenly became useless abi ?
If atiku was useless tinubu una political godfather won't have been routing for him as ACN candidate

The only politicians he has worked for in the north is buhari and Atiku

Buhari wasn't a failure because he was failing but rather the time wasn't right until 2015

Atiku isn't a failure, this 2023 against a southern half Muslim candidate he would decimate him up north

As I speak Islamic clerics have began preaching the atiku message up north in the mosque, nobody is preaching tinubu

Una still dey wait for September to enter street, real politics na mosque e dey happen for north
Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by LegendHero(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Abuja is tired of the incompetence from apc and the house to house raids without government doing anything

Wow you are very intelligent!

121 Likes

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Danwakae(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Fayose says power most go to the South, that they will not accept a Northern candidate because it is not fair on Nigerians. He said even if Wike supports Atiku they will not accept it.

On the flip side, some people are already jubilating that he and the rest will support Tinubu. Tinubu? How funny.

Fayose supporting Tinubu is like making peace with Buhari and that is a no no for him any time soon.

Is it the same Tinubu that doesn't give one f about what the South thinks and is busy trying his best to please the North for "block votes"?

The same Tinubu that doesn't even bother rallying South Southern votes cos he's blinded by Northern "block votes", daring to pick Muslim-muslim ticket?

Okay!

He said nobody gives him money as a PDP member, that is to say he is either not after anybody's money or is, and Fayose is not FFK. What does Tinubu have to offer him that Atiku can't?

Look less so u can see alots ... FAYOSE IS BATIFIED ... HE HAS BEEN WITH TINUBU SINCE 2018, THE EKITI APC REJECTED HIM...

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by KanwuliaExtra: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Like FFK, Fayose can NEVER be shocking.
Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Cajal(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Okay!

How relevant is FAYOSE NOW IN EKITI?
HE LOST HIS POLLING UNIT TO APC TWO WEEKS AGO
?
IF HE LIKES HE SHOULD SUPPORT OBI OR OBITUARY IT'S IMMATERIAL
Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Peacecore: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Hmm how u take know all this thing, guy u be genius o
Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Peacecore: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
I don't like it when someone attaches strong impossibility to something that's 99% possible. I to say u have political eyes, u would've learnt that Fayose has been with Tinubu years ago after his tenure. The last Ekiti election should even be a pointer to u where Fayose the garrulous man fail to criticize APC in anyway. Shortly after d winner was declare, the PDP candidate congratulated the APC candidate and even met with him lately. It's easier for Fayose to work for Tinubu than PDP winning Enugu Guber election.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by yyba: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
If atiku was useless tinubu una political godfather won't have been routing for him as ACN candidate

The only politicians he has worked for in the north is buhari and Atiku

Buhari wasn't a failure because he was failing but rather the time wasn't right until 2015

Atiku isn't a failure, this 2023 against a southern half Muslim candidate he would decimate him up north

As I speak Islamic clerics have began preaching the atiku message up north in the mosque, nobody is preaching tinubu

Una still dey wait for September to enter street, real politics na mosque e dey happen for north
hehe 2007 fail , 2011 fail, 2015 fail and 2023 will still be fail . F9 parallel chaii cheesy Tinubu has never lost election and he will never lost by the grace of god

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Truthisunique2: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
yyba:
hehe 2007 fail , 2011 fail, 2015 fail and 2023 will still be fail . F9 parallel chaii cheesy Tinubu has never lost election and he will never lost by the grace of god
tinubu lost the Edo election

He has been loosing the presidential election with AC, ACN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by naijakissleave(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin
Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by yyba: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
tinubu lost the Edo election

He has been loosing the presidential election with AC, ACN
did TINUBU ever contest presidential election under AC or ACN? What did TINUBU contested for in edo state ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Truthisunique2: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
yyba:
did TINUBU ever contest presidential election under AC or ACN? What did TINUBU contested for in edo state ?
Tinubu have been claiming victory for elections outside his state, why won't he claim the defeat he participated in

Tinubu have been claiming victory for bringing buhari, why won't he accept he lost serially with AC and acn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by yyba: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tinubu have been claiming victory for elections outside his state, why won't he claim the defeat he participated in

Tinubu have been claiming victory for bringing buhari, why won't he accept he lost serially with AC and acn
just tell us when TINUBU contested and lost the election that is all. I have listed that of ATIKU

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Truthisunique2: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cajal:

How relevant is FAYOSE NOW IN EKITI?
HE LOST HIS POLLING UNIT TO APC TWO WEEKS AGO
?
IF HE LIKES HE SHOULD SUPPORT OBI OR OBITUARY IT'S IMMATERIAL
fayose can go where ever he likes it makes no difference

Make PDP just get their 30% that's all for Ekiti

Wike if he sure for am why he never decamp like amaechi did, if no be fear of rivers people that don't need his opinion to vote PDP for president

Ortom too that benue people are even helping despite his incompetence no know na jihadist apc them dey run from
Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Truthisunique2: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
yyba:
just tell us when TINUBU contested and lost the election that is all. I have listed that of ATIKU
I have listed election tinubu was involved in and lost

He should not take glory for buhari victory and Edo 2014 election if he no take defeat

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Ttalk: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:

SE, NE in the cooler

NC in the cooler

We share north west

Wonder shall never end. You have moved from Amaechi in APC to to Atiku in PDP.

A man that stands for nothing ends with nothing. Grow up boy and take a stand. Your hatred and envy is making you lose your senses

78 Likes

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Truthisunique2: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ttalk:

Wonder shall never end. You have moved from Amaechi in APC to to Atiku in PDP.

A man that stands for nothing ends with nothing. Grow up boy and take a stand. Your hatred and envy is making you lose your senses
my stand is clear, amaechi was the best choice in apc but in that absence I go for atiku

The betterment of this country is always my stance
Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Penguin2: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:

SE, NE in the cooler

NC in the cooler

We share north west

So you are now supporting Atiku and you had the intrepidity to say SE in the cooler? For who?
Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Penguin2: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
my stand is clear, amaechi was the best choice in apc but in that absence I go for atiku

That you moved from Amaechi to Atiku instead of Obi is actually shocking and inexplicable but I know it’s your right. So exercise it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Ttalk: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:

I ought to ignore you, but your bragging as a partyman with your skewed analysis makes me take you on.

How can a party man switch from APC to PDP when your principal Amaechi is still in PDP, like I told you, you are a political orphan with zero knowledge and experience in Nigeria politics.

You only got frenzy in social media politics just for clout chasing. Come make we put you for line even in the SS where you lied you came from.

I dey always pity many of your likes that are online jobbers with nothing to show for

78 Likes

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Truthisunique2: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ttalk:

I ought to ignore you, but your bragging as a partyman with your skewed analysis makes me take you on.

How can a party man switch from APC to PDP when your principal Amaechi is still in PDP, like I told you, you are a political orphan with zero knowledge and experience in Nigeria politics.

You only got frenzy in social media politics just for clout chasing. Come make we put you for line even in the SS where you lied you came from.

I dey always pity many of your likes that are online jobbers with nothing to show for
Yoruba 50/50 votes won't make tinubu president

Every region would support their son
Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Penguin2: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:

So after admitting Benue and Plateau are tired of the Fulanis, you are still expecting them to vote Atiku who is also a Fulani?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People by Truthisunique2: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Penguin2:

That you moved from Amaechi to Atiku instead of Obi is actually shocking and inexplicable but I know it’s your right. So exercise it.
if obi win I don't have problem with him

I am just been realistic

Penguin2:

So after admitting Benue and Plateau are tired of the Fulanis, you are still expecting them to vote Atiku who is also a Fulani?
Buhari was already know as a jihadist before contesting

We know atiku antecedent as a liberal, the guy would even go harder on fulani which would be more easy than a southernern that would fear the risk of witch hunting north

There is also the liberlism of the PDP party that doesn't entertain oppression and jihad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit At Home IPOB And Unknown Gunmen Kills Two Masquerade PHOTOS / Naira Notes: Nigerians Show Off Their Own Designs Against Cbn’s / ANAP Polls Breakdown......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.