Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade (55966 Views)

David Hundeyin To Appear On Arisetv Today / NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by rippa(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Dumb ass monkey, Tinubu will still win Edo even with all this your shallow low IQ online ranting.
I beg STFU and get lost.
I'm chilling in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with views that your fore fathers can only dream of.
I'm traveling around the world while you are wailing and crying on NL.
Done responding to a zero IQ, poverty brainwashed, noise making fool.
BYE.
Lolzz
Tinubu win Edo state?
Lolzz
For ur info APC have never win Edo state in a presidential election even when oshiomole was gov of the state with APC.
Maybe u have 4gotten how ur almighty godfather was disgraced in Edo 2years ago.
If u want to joke, don't joke with an Edo man. We nor dey fear anybody.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by tenpipsperday: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

After insulting them, you'll then expect them to vote Peter Obi? You guys just harbor unnecessary hatred. No wonder someone made this statement below.

But how are you sure he is Igbo or obi supporter?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by kponkedenge(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

People making horrible choices time and again!

I knew from 2015 that Buhari was a wrong move. I was watching helplessly as my fellow Nigerians were making a choice to usher us into a pit!

Now I fear that they're about to do it again.

It's obvious they would.

Every sane Nigerian should start planning his/her exit route.

We shouldn't be suffering for dumb people's choice.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by seunaj: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2022
kponkedenge:
Many people had blind faith in Buhari in 2015, (Not me, I voted GEJ) those hopes were dashed after just 4 years.

But the ones that voted him again in 2019 are irredeemable..... They are the same people campaigning for Tinubu now.
No cap
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Carlosdd: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2022
It’s not compulsory we all be on the same page but it’s very disheartening when Tunde hundeyin who is a staunch supporter of pdp break away with Obi to labor party turn himself to attack dog on whoever show interest in other presidential candidate, it’s high time we allow everyone to follow candidate of his /her choice without condemnation, insult or abuse , if we get it right is for benefit of all and if otherwise we are there together, never claim to know it all or see it all , we all are acting or pitch our tents according to our conviction. If I have conviction that Tinubu is the best candidate that’s my choice and I have my reasons but if your choice is Obi that’s your choice or Atiku. Allow me to enjoy freedom of association as it enshrined in our constitution. Enough of all this childish way of handling situation. My opinion

2 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by tenpipsperday: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
Their heart is filled with generational bile passed down from the days they stopped wearing leaves.
Zoogeria will choke them next year.

It is you that has been choked. I am full Yoruba born but if you are comfortable with Nigeria the way it has been handled in the last seven years then you need to visit yabaleft.

2 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Druss(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Now you see why some pastors (and rightly so) stay out of political discussions.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by OkutaNla: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Seun:
He's a bully.

Bully is an understatement. I think his know-it-all and cyber bullying attitude is a way of masking his inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Barbiturate(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

You will not allow someone to support who he likes? Like you must force your choice on him?

A party that killed innocent youths at the toll gate is what you still want to make a choice?

Posterity will never forgive you all!
The blood APC shed at the toll gate on the 20th of Oct, 2020 will continue to hunt you all supporting APC.

FYI, pastor Poju has deleted all his tweet in support of Buhari's emergence
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by ehis05(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.

Forget all this talk. E no go work!!
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by 9gerian: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2022
So who is Hundeyin and what powers does he have outside of trying to court controversy in order to stay relevant online?

So this is how you intend to market your candidate- by telling random people online that they are sensible only if they share your views? Will hundeyin still be loved by you if he doesn’t share the same views with you today-tomorrow?

Are you aware that some of us didn’t know Peter Obi until he appeared on Pastor Poju’s program- The Platform? Same with the current VP Yemi Osinbajo.

But that same pastor is now to be vilified and bullied for airing his views or believing in a candidate? Or should we take your advise and simply cancel all the politicians who have featured on The Platform program?

Some of you are the same or even worse than those that you like to criticize. You are only bidding time for your own turn.

Advocate500:
you don't know his Twitter handle? Go there and fault him,when you make a bad decision, you must be ready to face the consequences and those consequences are constant bashing, insult and ridicule, the worst is that, those set of beings who pegged us into this mess are preparing to install another idiot again, if you are sensible, you will understand were David pain is coming from.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by sehin79(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2022
This gye is clearly dumb for abusing is fathers mate…
Pass your opinion and stop abusing. Which one be shut up and sit down.. from a 32 year old boy to an over 50 year old.. every one should have an opinion.. abeg..
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by seunayantokun(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2022
As a Christian and worker in God's vineyard, I want my fellow Christians to take a cue from all this and go back to the Bible. Then it will be easier to see that some pastors in Nigeria are or have become problems by saying what God has not said.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Johel(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

That you are your family are suffering doesn't mean others are suffering. Stop saying rubbish. Peter Obi who couldn't transform Anambra cannot transform Nigeria. Use your head and stop being emotional.

Atleast Anambra isn't in the top 2 worse states to live in the world.

Go and verify if his governance wasn't better than it is now with the current governor....At your old age you still have no sense.....Shame on you.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by donphilopus: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2022
Johel:

Atleast Anambra isn't in the top 2 worse states to live in the world.

Go and verify if his governance wasn't better than it is now with the current governor....At your old age you still have no sense.....Shame on you.

You're spewing gibberish. Lagos was even able to make the list because it was considered worthy enough to be called a city. Awka isn't there because it's not a city. A glorified village.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Johel(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

You're spewing gibberish. Lagos was even able to make the list because it was considered worthy enough to be called a city. Awka isn't there because it's not a city. A glorified village.

Then Lagos is a gloried slum too yeah...yeah that settles it. wink
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by djon78(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Transcriber:
David Hundeyin is an hypocrite

Mark my words

He will be taken to the dusters soon.

Modified: for those fools quoting me
Hundeyin obviously has traits of a deciever, the way he talks alone gives him away

No person with a clear mind talks that way

Not at all

David hundeyin is a very upright man

He hasn't soiled his hands in filthy lucre

He calls out Injustices

He might be crude and brash sometimes

But David is a very upright young man

And though he is an atheist

But he has the bluntness and uprightness of those prophets in the Bible that stood against false Kings, false prophets and injustices

And many of those prophets were killed for there uprightness
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by realestate99: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2022
jafol:

I don’t know why Yorubas can’t see igbos for who they truly are, they are the real enemies of Yorubas and don’t like nothing good for us. An average igbo mind is set on revenge for the Biafra war against Yorubas. They believe in their delusion that Yorubas betrayed them whereas they are the ones that looked for trouble and couldn’t win the battle against Hausas then. I find it disgusting when some Yoruba men take them as wives. The igbo wives groom their children to hate Yorubas. It’s a scheme and hidden agenda yhat Igbos have
Your days will be long. Liberal yorubas are irritants to this great race, they are the ones who sheepishly marry those yam legs, why marry from people that detest you? Why dilute your lineage with a questionable blood? This people have shown that they hate yorubas in many ways, the best you can do as a Yoruba is to avoid any deep relationship with them

They are always afraid to show their grievances to the north because they are cowards who knows the north takes no bullshit but they can show it to liberal yorubas and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Demolakay: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2022
jafol:

Shut up you fool, did you know what igbos have done against Yorubas even when Jonathan was president, he placed igbos in all parastatals and left Yorubas to suffer. You fake Yorubas should disappear from our land. We know you bastards
U can c how retarded u are.Soo somebody bearing Ademola is Igbo to u.Ur seriously mad ND u don't know Wu to tell u.Am sure am even more Yoruba Dan u.abi fún radarada.soo wen jonathan was president,he killed all d Yoruba's,Dere wasn't any Yoruba in any level of d executive government, Yoruba's were nt moving forward? Even during Obasanjo,DAT Yoruba's were a bit sidelined,we moved forward.D dunce u voted for,for d past seven years nw,how has he impacted d lives of d Yoruba's? he filled up d most important posts wit northerners,did d Yoruba's do anything? no! If voting along tribal lines is d way to progress,Dem d southwest shld av BCOM a paradise during Obasanjo reign.same as it is nw,d north shld av BCOM d new Dubai now,since Deir son is in power.We can't be yearning for change,ND still blindly vote for incompetence because d individual is from our tribe.it won't help us,has Nva helped us,ND will Nva help up.knw dis ND know peace.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Lifestone(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2022
ObidientFC:

One of your own is a sell out. Supported Buhari and now wants to support Tinubu.

We won't allow him. We will never
He has a right to his opinion. Why is getting bullied?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by seunayantokun(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.

How is this your matter? Please, don'tabuse or misuse the Word of God. I'd rather you began to ask salient questions to open you up to the mind of God.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by DeusMagnus: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
Tell us one of his secrets.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Advocate500: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2022
9gerian:
So who is Hundeyin and what powers does he have outside of trying to court controversy in order to stay relevant online?

So this is how you intend to market your candidate- by telling random people online that they are sensible only if they share your views? Will hundeyin still be loved by you if he doesn’t share the same views with you today-tomorrow?

Are you aware that some of us didn’t know Peter Obi until he appeared on Pastor Poju’s program- The Platform? Same with the current VP Yemi Osinbajo.

But that same pastor is now to be vilified and bullied for airing his views or believing in a candidate? Or should we take your advise and simply cancel all the politicians who have featured on The Platform program?

Some of you are the same or even worse than those that you like to criticize. You are only bidding time for your own turn.

pastor poju given audience through his platform to Peter obi, doesn't mean endorsement, it's could also be as a result of obi's fast growing popularity, that been said, David anger is simple, pastor poju,without minding the numbers of genuine followers he has and the level of influence his opinion have on them,endorsed Buhari in 2015,his followers are yet to come out of the situation he pegged them in ,pastor poju have quickly moved in to endors the same person who contributed in bringing the first failure in.pastors should know their limit and respect it.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by deleo16(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The david of a person is too aggressive and toxic

He can't lay down his points without been abusive.
The guy block him since on twitter,toxIc and arrogant ,SOME of his investigative stories are fables, if u disagree with opinion he blocks and abuse you , YOU CANT QUESTION HIM some of his followers cant reason too they have turn HIM to another DIETY, choice of words is key prefer "Fisayo Soyombo"

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by alexvic12: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2022
I don't think pastor Poju was talking about Peter Obi there.

His usage of "youth" describes our peak period and how we must not throw our energies blindly in the name of faith. He never mentioned peter Obi or anything close.

David has trie in his deep exposes, but he should draw the line between mindless insults.

People made mistakes supporting Buhari, but that's no excuse to take someone older than you to the cleaners for a tweet that's supposedly directed at your favorite candidate.

Pastor Poju has even given Peter Obi his platform to use. What's he said about that?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Elvis778(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2022
jafol:

I don’t know why Yorubas can’t see igbos for who they truly are, they are the real enemies of Yorubas and don’t like nothing good for us. An average igbo mind is set on revenge for the Biafra war against Yorubas. They believe in their delusion that Yorubas betrayed them whereas they are the ones that looked for trouble and couldn’t win the battle against Hausas then. I find it disgusting when some Yoruba men take them as wives. The igbo wives groom their children to hate Yorubas. It’s a scheme and hidden agenda yhat Igbos have
Hope you are happy with your life and achievements now after succeeding in typing and posting trash? Bigots everywhere, next fool please....
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Ayed44: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

You will not allow someone to support who he likes? Like you must force your choice on him?
The people that voted Buhari in 2015 are supposed to be barred from voting indefinitely so they would not elect another donkey for us in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.