Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (63924 Views)

Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Woman Pushed Onto A Highway By Armed Robbers In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Xcapit: 6:41am On Jul 01, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

. Send ur number for a video call
good morning my number is on those picture I posted check below

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by cutedharmee: 6:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
600k?? Oga no dey lie.. Nigerians always think mentioning huge amount of money there spend makes them look rich. Person go buy shoe 3500 him go say nah 12k must we inflate prices of things to look rich?? Oga I wish your wife full recovery but that 600k part nah lie..
Nah the 600k be ur own problem now bah...nai wai for some people.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Naz34(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Hmm... now i see how sick and brain dead mist of you have become because of this Tinubu of a man. Losing your common sense of reasoning because of the great fear and hatred for an individual who owes you and your generation nothing.
Guys, leave tinubu's name out of mouth and begin to focus on how to accomplish great tasks as a person. Stop making him your nightmare. Just move on

franchasofficia:
They will tell you Tinubu developed Lagos. How?

Lagos that was the capital city of Nigeria from 1914 to 1991, yet these uninformed, gullible Tinubu urchins want Nigerians to believe that Tinubu that only became Lagos state Governor in 1999 transformed Lagos that was a capital city of Nigeria even before they gave birth to Tinubu's mother.

Do they even understand what it means for a city to be the capital of a whole country for many decades?

The positive transformation that started in Lagos started during Buba Marwa regime as Lagos State Military Adminstrator.

Buba Marwa ended Agberos, chased them away from Oshodi under Bridge, Obalende, etc. Marwa sanitized Lagos and brought a high level of sanity in Lagos.

What did Tinubu do to Lagos? He brought back Agberos and empowered them.

Agberos are the architect of high level insecurity in Lagos since 1999. Agberos will do Owomida in the day time and turn to their night job of snatching bags, picking pockets, doing assassination hit jobs, kidnapping people for ritualists, doing political thuggery for deadly politicians like Tinubu during elections, robbing Lagosians and engaging in all manner of crimes without fear because their grandpatron Tinubu owns and controls Lagos.

They claim Lagos is secure, but people are being kidnapped everyday in Lagos, including those foolishly supporting Tinubu in the name of Yoruba interest.

Lagos has become more insecure than even Orlu Imo State during the heat of Unknown Gunmen uprising of 2021.

What makes Lagos insecurity worst than those of other states is the fact that insecurity in Lagos is never reported, you only hear few from individual accounts by lucky survivals on social media. Tinubu has gagged the press from reporting the evils and insecurities in Lagos just to paint a false image of a perfectly secured Lagos State he uses to deceive gullible Nigerians that Lagos is his model to rule Nigeria.

Another thing Tinubu has succeeded in doing in Lagos is increased taxation of people living in Lagos; from Okada riders to bus drivers to taxis to vans, to road side hawkers and traders. What about road users? If not for people's insistence that enough is enough, Tinubu wanted to toll all Lagos roads including the dilapidated roads filled with potholes.

Imagine Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) now collect parking fee per hour. A government hospital for that matter, patients who are not happy they came to hospital are now charged money per hour for coming to hospital, this does not include your exorbitant hospital bill and yet some uninformed, wicked, bigoted Nigerians are drumming support for Tinubu to emerge President in 2023. Lost souls angry

Hmm... now i see how sick and brain dead mist of you have become because of this Tinubu of a man. Losing your common sense of reasoning because of the great fear and hatred for an individual who owes you and your generation nothing.
Guys, leave tinubu's name out of mouth and begin to focus on how to accomplish great tasks as a person. Stop making him your nightmare. Just move on

1 Like

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Danielbrave08(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Nawa cry See What bad leaders is leading us to
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Killermamba: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
600k?? Oga no dey lie.. Nigerians always think mentioning huge amount of money there spend makes them look rich. Person go buy shoe 3500 him go say nah 12k must we inflate prices of things to look rich?? Oga I wish your wife full recovery but that 600k part nah lie..

Them don treat you for island before? Pray make you for nor get emergency for island, you go sell your papa land take pay bill

6 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2022
I know a lady that experienced this same scenario. Thank God she's very okay now. No Marks sef. I pray your wife recovers speedily. Happy new month Sir.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Ola5TP: 6:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
maybe na 60k he wan call am
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by henrixx(m): 6:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
seems you don't have an idea of how expensive hospitals are on the island huh?

1 Like

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Do u know how much an MRI or CT scan cost?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Jayboi(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Bros. Me sef doubt the amount at first but after seeing the injuries sustained. Its very possible.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by naija4life247: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed This is Tinubu's legacy in Lagos, I hope the rest of the country can see what his urchins have turned into (the nightmare they give hard-working Lagosians) and the plans he has for the country.

Imagine supporting someone who's only manifesto for running for election is "It's my turn".

Tell us your father's legacy in life besides giving birth to unfortunate children like you. Is Tinubu also the one recruiting and training IPOB, ESN, UGM that have been killing your people like local chickens? The robbers and Kidnappers involved are also your brothers who were chased away from your cursed region by Nigerian Army

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by MrBanner(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

. Send ur number for a video call
He is a scammer, give him money at your own peril
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Gstar33(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2022
I really thank God for your life and the criminals shall never go unpublished.
I pray for your speedily recovery
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by tete7000(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Should I pray that may God allow you and those who like your post land in the hospital, with some few days on admission bed so that you all can understand what those who find themselves confined to hospital bed needing medical help go through? Experience may be your best teacher. May God provide you with avenue to have a first hbd experience... Amen!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by HRMK: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2022
PRAISE GOD FOR HIS MERCIES!HALLELUYAH!!
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
that 600k is not a lie.

Have you ever had surgery?

Once I saw those jaw x-rays, I knew 600k was cheap

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2022
RichDad1:
While Sanwo-olu seems to be trying in terms of infrastructures, the security situation in lagos is in comatose.
The CP and the IG needs to do something quick. The police should face their primary core duties instead of chasing yahoo boys up and down.

So because he built two block of flats he is now trying in infrastructure? You people are all notvokay in this country cheesy
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Clinghton: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2022
I pray she recovers quickly.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Springboot: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

He also lied about referring them one from hospital to the other, from what I see in that picture , there's nothing a basic clinic can't handle, general hospital can't charge you 100k for such

1 Like

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by motionarena: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Do you know d cost of medical expenses in places like island.

She will go series of tests and all even to treat malaria for island na billing
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Johel(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2022
BadRadio:

https://twitter.com/groovereben/status/1542546359550722048?t=dz3gYYEJzt1i1JJXaSz6Wg&s=08

People should be very vigilant... December is 5months away, kidnapping and rituals will be on the rise, general elections is near,political thugs will be everywhere...No time for Waka Waka, briefly do all that's necessary and go back home....ladies wey like dey Waka Waka,make Una try gum Una nyansh one place....BE VIGILANT!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Pathetic
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Xcapit:
good morning my number is on those picture I posted check below
Oloriburuku dey use opay as account numbers,why not use normal account......werey scammer,wey just open him nairaland account yesterday.motor must jam you to death.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Xcapit: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2022
BotafogoJunior:
Oloriburuku dey use opay as account numbers,why not use normal account......werey scammer,wey just open him nairaland account yesterday.motor must jam you to death.
my first bank account is stated there no insult please check again
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Rayjnr: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Cyphar:
God sad

One reason she is alive is because she is security conscious. Tho it would have be very fatal if she had hit her head or broke her spinal cord due to the push but thank God nothing of such happened. If na some other people dem go don sleep even forget their bustop. grin

And if these guys are caught someone will tell us not to lynch them
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by MrBanner(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2022
BotafogoJunior:

He's a scammer, kindly report his posts anywhere you see it.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by AROME9639: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=franchasofficia post=114309244]They will tell you Tinubu developed Lagos. How?

Lagos that was the capital city of Nigeria from 1914 to 1991, yet these uninformed, gullible Tinubu urchins want Nigerians to believe that Tinubu that only became Lagos state Governor in 1999 transformed Lagos that was a capital city of Nigeria even before they gave birth to Tinubu's mother.

Do they even understand what it means for a city to be the capital of a whole country for many decades?

The positive transformation that started in Lagos started during Buba Marwa regime as Lagos State Military Adminstrator.

Buba Marwa ended Agberos, chased them away from Oshodi under Bridge, Obalende, etc. Marwa sanitized Lagos and brought a high level of sanity in Lagos.

What did Tinubu do to Lagos? He brought back Agberos and empowered them.

Agberos are the architect of high level insecurity in Lagos since 1999. Agberos will do Owomida in the day time and turn to their night job of snatching bags, picking pockets, doing assassination hit jobs, kidnapping people for ritualists, doing political thuggery for deadly politicians like Tinubu during elections, robbing Lagosians and engaging in all manner of crimes without fear because their grandpatron Tinubu owns and controls Lagos.

They claim Lagos is secure, but people are being kidnapped everyday in Lagos, including those foolishly supporting Tinubu in the name of Yoruba interest.

Lagos has become more insecure than even Orlu Imo State during the heat of Unknown Gunmen uprising of 2021.

What makes Lagos insecurity worst than those of other states is the fact that insecurity in Lagos is never reported, you only hear few from individual accounts by lucky survivals on social media. Tinubu has gagged the press from reporting the evils and insecurities in Lagos just to paint a false image of a perfectly secured Lagos State he uses to deceive gullible Nigerians that Lagos is his model to rule Nigeria.

Another thing Tinubu has succeeded in doing in Lagos is increased taxation of people living in Lagos; from Okada riders to bus drivers to taxis to vans, to road side hawkers and traders. What about road users? If not for people's insistence that enough is enough, Tinubu wanted to toll all Lagos roads including the dilapidated roads filled with potholes.

Imagine Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) now collect parking fee per hour. A government hospital for that matter, patients who are not happy they came to hospital are now charged money per hour for coming to hospital, this does not include your exorbitant hospital bill and yet some uninformed, wicked, bigoted Nigerians are drumming support for Tinubu to emerge President in 2023. Lost souls angry

very true

1 Like

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Cyphar(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Kizzygentle:

She is alive because God saved her. Those that have been kidnapped and killed by bandits and boko and even UGM were not security conscious... Guy e be like u no dey this country...

Still on still, one needs to be security consious
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Even in her injury, she is still beautiful. Swift healing to her. The robbers must hit their waterloo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian / 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.