Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (63927 Views)

Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Woman Pushed Onto A Highway By Armed Robbers In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Griffon(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
600k?? Oga no dey lie.. Nigerians always think mentioning huge amount of money there spend makes them look rich. Person go buy shoe 3500 him go say nah 12k must we inflate prices of things to look rich?? Oga I wish your wife full recovery but that 600k part nah lie..

Shut the phuck up.

The woman obviously lost some teeth and would need some replacements.

You think a dental implant na one naira? In some places, each dental implant costs about N300k per tooth. This cost includes the implant, abutment, and the crown.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Adeolajude(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Wait till there father becomes president...urchins and street boys should be sharpening there sword right now. Dad is about to take the highest seat.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Xcapit:
my first bank account is stated there no insult please check again
Craze dey your head,you open account yesterday dey post rubbish,after dem don ban your other account tire.waka to you
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by shaggy007(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
600k?? Oga no dey lie.. Nigerians always think mentioning huge amount of money there spend makes them look rich. Person go buy shoe 3500 him go say nah 12k must we inflate prices of things to look rich?? Oga I wish your wife full recovery but that 600k part nah lie..

Full body CT scan only is N200k

Let's not talk about internal injuries found.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Stallionhorse: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Griffon:

Shut the phuck up.

The woman obviously lost some teeth and would need some replacements.

You think a dental implant na one naira? In some places, each dental implant costs about N300k per tooth. This cost includes the implant, abutment, and the crown.
apologies for my first comment going through the pictures and other peoples views I was wrong.. May God grant her quick recovery and provide all the needed funds In Jesus name. I'm really sorry.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Polynek(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2022
I keep on saying it, if criminals do U something, you will never open your mouth and say that jungle justice is bad.
Thank GOD that she survives.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Mac2016(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
See how derailing this comment is. This is the main reason I always see Nigeria to never be ready for change. Critical issues are always trivialised with absurd mentality. Be angry with the situation, insecurity and inflation and be truly empathetic about the sad occurrence and leave figure out of this. Be humane! The comment even has got likes. Sad sad one for this country. The change we crave may still be very far from reality.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by awofemi26(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Oga d amount dey affect you? Shey him ask am for your hand ni
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by lilyheaven: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Pastorsmile: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2022
600k!
Are you flying her overseas?
Well, I wish her well
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by arantess: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2022
RichDad1:

Shut the bleep up. Majority of these hoodlums are from different tribes and ethnicity. They only flood into lagos and take advantage of the huge population and blend in to perpetuate their various crimes.
If you go to agege, Alaba rago, mile 2, majority of these urchins are northerners and others from the SE.
Crime is not exclusive to any tribe. I’m sure those boys that rob at upper iweka are also Tinubu’s fault ?
The police should be chastised to do what they’re being paid for.
And this is why we say Lagos is "no man's land"

Thank you for affirming that
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ugodson(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Nigerians like u r pathetic. Did he ask for monitory assistance?
How do u know his lying?
Did u confirm it?
All u had to do is pray for her quick recovery and Life.
God wont allow u into this situation
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by arantess: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
See as you mumu yourself for public, plus the dolts liking your post.....

Poverty really do una something
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by chimeremodlyn: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2022
wishing her quick recovery. Not long ago, my boss went thru d same thing. i think they just targeted women these days. God help us
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Olasimpson: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed This is Tinubu's legacy in Lagos, I hope the rest of the country can see what his urchins have turned into (the nightmare they give hard-working Lagosians) and the plans he has for the country.

Imagine supporting someone who's only manifesto for running for election is "It's my turn".

So can we align the same criminality going on in Anambra to Peter Obi... You people should stop hating and campaign for your man, you are only strengthen this man's the more.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by SaturnNick(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2022
So sad. I believe she will get perfectly well
P.S Naija na very dangerous place to stay
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Babalakin34: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I think the extent of the injury that she sustained does not warrant 600k too but I later realise she was treated in a five start hospital, you can see the setting and the clinical equipment in place if you look vividly at the picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by chii8(f): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Quick recovery ma'am!
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
obviously you are the thief/kidnapper who pushed her out of the moving bus, God will soon catch you
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by SaturnNick(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I was shocked too. Only say na sad man. Na im I no mention the 600k
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Ingocof(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed This is Tinubu's legacy in Lagos, I hope the rest of the country can see what his urchins have turned into (the nightmare they give hard-working Lagosians) and the plans he has for the country.

Imagine supporting someone who's only manifesto for running for election is "It's my turn".

Yet with all these you wrote about Tinubu your family members still come in droves with their nylon bags every night from your compulsory sit at home states to come are have a living in Lagos state.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Pastorsmile:
600k!
Are you flying her overseas?
Well, I wish her well

Oga get the message and leave hospital bills. Have u or anyone close to u been admitted to a standard medical facility on the island? Stop making a fool of urself abeg

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2022
It's one chance, not kidnapping, robbers.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by paskal16: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
youre madd if e dey pain you go jam head for wall oloriburuku
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by johnnychuks(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2022
The idiot where trying to turn your wife to Lazarus in look of the bandage ooo that's what I mean, but Yahweh is greater than them.
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Fairmedia:
It's one chance, not kidnapping, robbers.
Na them done take over every where now with that korope
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by paskal16: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Ingocof:

Yet with all these you wrote about Tinubu your family members still come in droves with their nylon bags every night from your compulsory sit at home states to come are have a living in Lagos state.
stop him and his family from coming to Lagos na foool
Coz say na your papa dey feed am lmaooo
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by sukieboy(f): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
from some of the pictures and the dentist chair, looks like she lost a few tooth. Removing the left over and giving her dents or crown will cost more than 400k if you add bed, antibiotics, care for a week then the man is right. Health is wealth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2022
Thank God for her life
Re: Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by gambia(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2022
I wish her quick recovery, no where is safe in this shithole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS / U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.