Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) (37383 Views)

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by Hdhdhd(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Beautiful Stephanie .... Rest in Peace. No Peace for your Killers.
Where are those "The Future is Female" group members..

Una dey see what one woman has done to another woman all because of a Big Black Dick.

The future is not only female.... The future is Big Black Dick

The future is BBD (Big Black Dick)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by SlavaUkraini: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

Do you have the full gist?

Someone said she was into runz

Someone said this ..... Someone said that.

Are they not the same "someone" saying things about you that is not true. ?

This is the official police report :

Three suspects namely; Jennifer Tsembe, 26, Monday Simon (a.k.a Black) 36, and Solomon Abu, 35, all residents of Oguta lake Maitama area of the FCT, were arrested for her murder.

Police said Jennifer conspired with the other suspects and allegedly murdered Stephanie so as to be with the victim's partner, Edward Achadu.

You don't ignore such a report and stand on what Someone said about the deceased.

Let them Say, after all they are jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
Rip to her
Her only crime was serving in a country like this
What is this one saying embarassed
And some muntulas clicked 'like' on this baseless droplet lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by KristaPretty(f): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
How did they find the son?
Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Acidbath:
That's how some daft negroes expose their innocent family to evil.

Sad.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by Ormbaloosu: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Women no de cry for burial again? No woman there is crying abi na we men suppose cry on top of say fine babe is quick lowered to mother earth?
Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by H4CK3R5: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Minus one

Iwo ma dira o,ma dira
Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by ucee64(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:

Na Where, Man Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Food Take Chop oooooo
Good pm sir,I'm a blogger,my niche is visa.i will like if you put me through God bless.
Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by Fashionista01(f): 2:06am On Jul 02, 2022
May her soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by xproducer: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2022
"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." - Matthew 24:12-13
Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by ernwale(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This is so sad even though this news is old.....

When I first heard that she was missing, I almost concluded that her skull was mined....

Fear who no fear woman....

RIP to her...

The two people fear are women and whomever fears no woman
Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by Caseless: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2022
blazingblender:
Rip to her
Her only crime was serving in a country like this
did you read the story?
Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by MrCover: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
ucee64:
Good pm sir,I'm a blogger,my niche is visa.i will like if you put me through God bless.

Meet On WhatsApp Chat with 0810-373-9506
Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by ucee64(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
MrCover:

Meet On WhatsApp Chat with 0810-373-9506
I will do that sir.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by MrCover: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
ucee64:
I will do that sir.

Welcome To . Com
Re: Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) by Seedworldtech: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail / Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.