Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

This Is The Last Window Of Opportunity For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Last Window Of Opportunity For Nigeria (218 Views)

COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi / The Youths Window Of Opportunity With Governors And Osinbajo / Osinbajo Presides Over National Single Window Trading Platform Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Last Window Of Opportunity For Nigeria by SilverSurfer: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
CAVEAT: This write-up is not borne out of tribalism nor hate for any tribe, people or religion or out of preconceived sense of superiority over anybody. I believe we were all created by God.

I'm not usually in the habit of creating new topics on this forum because I do not always have the time. But this is different. I ceased to feel any sense of patriotism for this country a long time ago because I feel there's nothing to celebrate about it and because there's nothing in it for my people, the Igbos. Being that we're still here, I would love it if the country can progress. If you take a few minutes to go through my comments, you will discover that I have never used any insulting words on anyone. That's not who I am. My comments would indicate a man fiercely pro-Igbo. If Nigeria were to balkanize today, I would gladly support an independent Igbo nation.
However, that's not the reason for this topic. I was only merely reinforcing that I have little or no emotional attachment to Nigeria. My entire allegiance is to Igboland.
The main reason for this topic is this: Nigeria is at the precipice. She's about to cross the Rubicon... A point beyond which she will never recover. We found ourselves here courtesy of years of malfeasance and wanton corruption. The destiny of this country is at the centre of a titanic battle between the forces of good and the forces of darkness. If you're not a spiritual man, you'll not know. Without really being a spiritual man, if you're someone with discernment, you can to some extent, predict that the future is really bleak for this country. We must get it right next year or we are done for as a country and as one people. If you think this is a joke or the normal voting along tribal lines, the reality would unfold before your very eyes and there's little or nothing you can do about it. Buhari's regime should serve as a marker to everyone that suffering, insecurity, strikes, bad roads, inflation and the rest has the house address of everyone in this country. It'll surely get to one and all. As bad as Buhari's regime was, what'll befall this country if the wrong candidate is elected will be something most of you reading this has never experienced before.
This is the message!!!
This is the last window of opportunity for us to get it right!!!
The church needs to take a stand!!!

Please if you have the data, just watch these videos.

https://www.facebook.com/dcairforcetv/videos/347147494248480/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5239078779512689&id=1321003404653599
Re: This Is The Last Window Of Opportunity For Nigeria by Emibolt: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
SilverSurfer:
CAVEAT: This write-up is not borne out of tribalism nor hate for any tribe, people or religion or out of preconceived sense of superiority over anybody. I believe we were all created by God.

I'm not usually in the habit of creating new topics on this forum because I do not always have the time. But this is different. I ceased to feel any sense of patriotism for this country a long time ago because I feel there's nothing to celebrate about it and because there's nothing in it for my people, the Igbos. Being that we're still here, I would love it if the country can progress. If you take a few minutes to go through my comments, you will discover that I have never used any insulting words on anyone. That's not who I am. My comments would indicate a man fiercely pro-Igbo. If Nigeria were to balkanize today, I would gladly support an independent Igbo nation.
However, that's not the reason for this topic. I was only merely reinforcing that I have little or no emotional attachment to Nigeria. My entire allegiance is to Igboland.
The main reason for this topic is this: Nigeria is at the precipice. She's about to cross the Rubicon... A point beyond which she will never recover. We found ourselves here courtesy of years of malfeasance and wanton corruption. The destiny of this country is at the centre of a titanic battle between the forces of good and the forces of darkness. If you're not a spiritual man, you'll not know. Without really being a spiritual man, if you're someone with discernment, you can to some extent, predict that the future is really bleak for this country. We must get it right next year or we are done for as a country and as one people. If you think this is a joke or the normal voting along tribal lines, the reality would unfold before your very eyes and there's little or nothing you can do about it. Buhari's regime should serve as a marker to everyone that suffering, insecurity, strikes, bad roads, inflation and the rest has the house address of everyone in this country. It'll surely get to one and all. As bad as Buhari's regime was, what'll befall this country if the wrong candidate is elected will be something most of you reading this has never experienced before.
This is the message!!!
This is the last window of opportunity for us to get it right!!!
The church needs to take a stand!!!

Please if you have the data, just watch these videos.

https://www.facebook.com/dcairforcetv/videos/347147494248480/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5239078779512689&id=1321003404653599

Questions:
1. Is there hope for Nigeria?
2. Will students return to school?
3. Will insecurity be cubbed?
4. Will our economy strenghten?
5. Is there hope for christians?
6. Is there hope for muslims?
7. Will education be paramount in Nigeria?

Answers below:
YES and the the answer is PETER EDUCATED OBI.
SAVE URSELF, CHILDREN, BROTHERS, SISTERS AND MOST ESPECIALLY UR FUTURE AND FUTURE OF OUR PEOPLE.
VOTE PETER OBI 2023
Re: This Is The Last Window Of Opportunity For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Emibolt:

Questions:
1. Is there hope for Nigeria?
2. Will students return to school?
3. Will insecurity be cubbed?
4. Will our economy strenghten?
5. Is there hope for christians?
6. Is there hope for muslims?
7. Will education be paramount in Nigeria?

Answers below:
YES and the the answer is PETER EDUCATED OBI.
SAVE URSELF, CHILDREN, BROTHERS, SISTERS AND MOST ESPECIALLY UR FUTURE AND FUTURE OF OUR PEOPLE.
VOTE PETER OBI 2023
Silly post... Peter Obi isn't a saviour... He's not going to make Nigeria any better... Make it a second world nation... undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Last Window Of Opportunity For Nigeria by Emibolt: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
BoredBerry:
Silly post... Peter Obi isn't a saviour... He's not going to make Nigeria any better... Make it a second world nation... undecided

Maybe ur Tinubu or Atiku both in abroad now enjoying will. Any ancestral blindfold keeping u from seeing the truth will be unravelled soon.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Members Knock Governor Sanwoolu Over Imposition Of Candidates / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Two In Enugu Community / Lets Check If This Can Be True About Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.