Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi (530 Views)

Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) / Don’t Reverse Ban On Okada, Sagay Counsels Sanwo-olu / Kwankwaso Counsels Supporters To Be Calm And Accept The Loss In Good Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by Intelcorei7: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
A former Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Dino Melaye has appealed to the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi that the time is not ripe yet for him to be the president of Nigeria.

Melaye, who made the appeal in a video published on his verified Facebook page on Friday advised Obi to wait for his time.

In the video, the former Kogi lawmaker could be heard saying, “I have listened to your postulations, I have listened to your arguments, I have listened to your deliveries, I have listened to your campaigns and I can say 90 percent of your campaigns are dwelling on reducing the cost of governance
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-your-time-is-not-now-dino-melaye-counsels-peter-obi/amp/
Re: 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by TONY042(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
He should wait till he's 75 just like Atiku??

No wonder DSS wan mend you that year ..... Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by Smithkafors(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mad man.....Peter Obi for president . All the corrupt men are gathering against him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by CleanInAll: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na him opinion

1 Like

Re: 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by IamWonderful: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by Prinxzona10: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Any Nigeria youth that's wise,would understand the game all these political thieving elites are playing or wants to play again because they can team up together via PDP and APC to subdue or destroy anything that can favor the youths eg the Endsars protest...
If you look at everything now,PDP and APC ain't fighting each other again rather they are fighting Peter Obi via that after they subdue Peter Obi(God forbid) then they will come back and start their own fight buh God will disgrace them this time and for any Nigerian youth still supporting PDP or APC,this is the time for you to shine your eyes and forget anything tribe or religion except you've decided to waste another eight years of your life and that of your children nii and believed me you,if the Nigerian youths fail to bring a total positive change through Peter Obi now,it's over for everybody... I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by helinues: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Toh
Re: 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
From Peter Obi is inconsequential, to "please wait your time is not now" grin grin

Structureless party don dey worry people with structure?
Re: 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by Penguin2: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tell Dino to shove his opinion down his rectum.

Onye ala!
Re: 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by Wisetrue99: 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dino, enjoy your loot in peace oooo

No allow us reason your matter!

Continue to think about yourself and allow the masses fix the mess your likes brought upon us!

A word is enough for the wish, we are not asking you to vote for PO but stay clear!

If you are not with us, you are against us!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by Super1759: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
ATIKU'S errand Boy.
System time keeper.
Welldone oo

Someone that couldn't win senate ticket is advising former two times Governor.

Re: 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by Abdu81: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Dino, enjoy your loot in peace oooo

No allow us reason your matter!

Continue to think about yourself and allow the masses fix the mess your likes brought upon us!

A word is enough for the wish, we are not asking you to vote for PO but stay clear!

If you are not with us, you are against us!
that line is deep oo
Reason his matter.
Oga dino stay clear naija dey vex oo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Your Time Is Not Now, Dino Melaye Counsels Peter Obi by Intelcorei7: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2022
Super1759:
ATIKU'S errand Boy.
System time keeper.
Welldone oo

Someone that couldn't win senate ticket is advising former two times Governor.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Our Stance On No Election Will Lead To Dissolution Of The Zoo - Simon Ekpa / Billionaire, Femi Otedola Visit Tinubu In Paris / Nigeria Police Refutes Bomb Claim By IPOB Member Chinasa Nworu In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.