Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,667 members, 7,844,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency (1046 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
1. SE with over 37m persons is 98% Obi. Ekweremadu is one man (or maybe 0 man since he is in UK's net).

2. Igbos, the most populous tribe in Nigeria (about 25% of Nigeria); 11 million in the North and 50 million nationwide, are all fully Obi.

3. Many Govs and Senators will passively vote Obi, by not supporting their party or providing it an election structure.

4. Buhari maybe disinterested in the elections and Tinubu's attempted rigging may not go past South-West.

5. Many youths are voting for the first time and are 90% Obi.

6. Only Obi can boast of SE, SS, NC already (Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Taraba, South Adamawa, South Bauchi) and portions of NE/NW in the bag. Others are just submitting INEC forms.

7. Tinubu has only SW (which may partly fail him). Atiku trying to hang on NE votes with two others (KK, Shettima) but going nowhere.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by Totilopussylick(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
H
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by Chido26: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by IamWonderful: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
delusion grandeur

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by booblacain(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Is Tinubu the only candidate Obi is contesting against? Your continual fixation on Tinubu will only draw sympathy toward him, especially for people who are still on the fence.

You guys need to be properly schooled on human psychology. If you understand human behavior you will realize how counterpoint your fixation on only Tinubu in this contest is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
It's in the hands of Nigerians not an individual

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by basty: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
1. SE with over 37m persons is 97% Obi. Ekweremadu is one man (or maybe 0 man since he is in UK's net).

2. Igbos, the most populous tribe in Nigeria (about 25% of Nigeria) are all across Nigeria and are fully Obi.

3. More Govs and Senators could port to LP before 2023.

4. Buhari maybe disinterested in the elections and Tinubu's attempted rigging may not go past South-West.

5. Many youths are voting for the first time and are all 100% Obi.o

6. Only Obi can boast of SE, SS, NC (Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Taraba) and portions of NE/NW in the bag. Others are just submitting INEC forms.

7. Tinubu has only SW (which may partly fail him). Atiku doesn't even know why he bribed the delegates.

Happy weekend guys.

You are delusional.
Your type are in Yaba left. Isi Ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by helinues: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
So many noob political analyst during this electioneering period

Whats the total number of registered voters in SE?

What's the % of Igbo's leaving outside their region having PVC?

Can Obi get up to 20% of casted votes in SS when Okowa will be Vp to Atiku

Obi's popularity in North is just some months old which can change a thing about the voting pattern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
basty:

You are delusional.

What if he is saying the truth? And you are the one that isn't gifted with sight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by helinues: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

What if he is saying the truth? And you are the one that isn't gifted with sight?

The guy said the truth.

The op could be confused
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by somegirl1: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Presumptuous.
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by jmoore(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
basty:

You are delusional.

He presented his points without insulting anyone.

Later, you guys will be shouting up and down that Peter Obi's supporters are insulting people. Your three sentences are all insults, none addressed the points raised.

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
helinues:

The guy said the truth.

The op could be confused

Let election day reveal. Let me remember your name, helinues. What a life you have had.
I wish you a better one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by 666Advocate: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
1. SE with over 37m persons is 97% Obi. Ekweremadu is one man (or maybe 0 man since he is in UK's net).

2. Igbos, the most populous tribe in Nigeria (about 25% of Nigeria) are all across Nigeria and are fully Obi.

5. Many youths are voting for the first time and are all 100% Obi.

6. Only Obi can boast of SE, SS, NC (Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Taraba) and portions of NE/NW in the bag. Others are just submitting INEC forms.

7. Tinubu has only SW (which may partly fail him). Atiku doesn't even know why he bribed the delegates.

Happy weekend guys.

Most populous tribe sweating and begging to be President but continue to get rejected 24/7

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by helinues: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Let election day reveal. Let me remember your name, helinues. What a life you have had.
I wish you a better one.

If you had quarter of the life I have been leaving, you would have been more realistic than being optimistic
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu wan commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
basty:

You are delusional.
Stop typing rubbish. Counter him if with your own analysis or keep quiet. Mpama

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by Burruchaga71(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Happy weekend guys.
Gbam 100%

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by SmartPolician: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
booblacain:
Is Tinubu the only candidate Obi is contesting against? Your continual fixation on Tinubu will only draw sympathy toward him, especially for people who are still on the fence.

You guys need to be properly schooled on human psychology. If you understand human behavior you will realize how counterpoint your fixation on only Tinubu in this contest is.

If you look well, you will also see Atiku there. You are probably the one obsessed with Tinubu.
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by Burruchaga71(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
helinues:

Obi's popularity in North is just some months old which can change a thing about the voting pattern

. Guy, can you vote for Atiku?.... Fulani can never rule this country again till further notice

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by Penguin2: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Happy weekend guys.
grin grin grin

You are a very funny character.

To your first point, even if Ekweremadu is free, he cannot influence nothing.

About Tinubu’s vote buying… don’t say “it may only succeed in Southwest”, say “it will only succeed in Southwest”. Because I tell you most solemnly that any idiot that comes to buy vote for Tinubu in Southeast will be lynched.

And lastly, if a truth, Atiku is not sure of any region right now. Tinubu is even better that he’s sure of about 60% of Southwest votes. But Atiku is not even sure of his Northeast especially if Tinubu ends up picking Zulum.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by helinues: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:

grin grin grin

You are a very funny character.

To your first point, even if Ekweremadu is free, he cannot influence nothing.

About Tinubu’s vote buying… don’t say “it may only succeed in Southwest”, say “it will only succeed in Southwest”. Because I tell you most solemnly that any idiot that comes to buy vote for Tinubu in Southeast will be lynched.

And lastly, if a truth, Atiku is not sure of any region right now. Tinubu is even better that he’s sure of about 60% of Southwest votes. But Atiku is not even sure of his Northeast especially if Tinubu ends up picking Zulum.

Lynched or cannibalized as that's the reigning thing in SE now

grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
helinues:

Obi can't get up 20% in SS..?
That's more delusional than what the OP said..

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by ini4brandon(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
In all of this, one fact stands out....the youths are cooking something.

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by HilcomTech(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Happy weekend guys.

You mkporu mirri cannibals should stay away from mkporu miri before typing on social media.
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by Dubaku543: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
booblacain:

Just hear yourself talk? Because of Tinubu's shortcomings are continually echoed so a full fledge man with his impoverished family who are in a sorry state still looking for a remedy will pity Tinubu and hand him over the presidency to govern an already dieing man into oblivion. Presidency doesn't go with pity. If you have a company and you are looking for who to run it for you, you won't employ one out of pity. You employ out of competence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by juman(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
By the time the real campaign starts, the ipob is already worn out of their noises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2022
Still true.
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by BATified2023: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2022
booblacain:

the same way ipob won sympathy for buhari is d same way these people will make people queue behind tinubu

At least it was when they declared buhari dead that many saw d hate in them n realised it’s more than politics,let them keep displaying their hate for tinubu with time people will see them for who they are n give tinubu sympathy vote
Re: Why Peter Obi Will Win The Presidency by RealTalkNoBull: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
1. SE with over 37m persons is 98% Obi. Ekweremadu is one man (or maybe 0 man since he is in UK's net).

2. Igbos, the most populous tribe in Nigeria (about 25% of Nigeria); 11 million in the North and 50 million nationwide, are all fully Obi.

3. Many Govs and Senators will passively vote Obi, by not supporting their party or providing it an election structure.

5. Many youths are voting for the first time and are 90% Obi.

6. Only Obi can boast of SE, SS, NC already (Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Taraba, South Adamawa, South Bauchi) and portions of NE/NW in the bag. Others are just submitting INEC forms.

7. Tinubu has only SW (which may partly fail him). Atiku trying to hang on NE votes with two others (KK, Shettima) but going nowhere.
Reno Omokri, Orubebe, Igbos, Tompolo, Ijaws, and Asari Dokubo had the same permutations in 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Supporters Are Igbo Tribalists / 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate / 2023 APC Campaign Slogan Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.