Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract (37114 Views)

Mo Salah Becomes Second African To Score 100 Premier League Goals / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Mohamed Salah Becomes Fastest Liverpool Player To Reach 50 Premier League Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Lanre1st(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
robosky02:
Klopp is a racist

He waited till mane is out before fighting for salary increase for Mo Salah

I don't think so, but he don't want the repeat of mane shock departure.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by emee701(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sheggy13:

Do you really watch Liverpool matches. Your description here perfectly describes Salah after the Afcon not Mane.
Salah dropped form but mane own is the worst
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Sheggy13(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
emee701:
You're not being truthful. It's mainly Mane and Diaz that carried that Liverpool team after Afcon from February to May. It's obvious you don't follow Liverpool matches for you to make such statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Tonypen247(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stanislause94:
you sef Dey observe arsenal abi, those guys go worry o

If na so e be, Manu no suppose dae where dem dae grin grin
All na initia gra gra
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Oluwadare316(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
omooba2015:

Mane wasn't patient enough..
Liverpool already knew they will increase his wages, BUT, his agent brought good deal towards Mane.
Which influence him to leave.
Liverpool expectation was to keep Mane but he wanted to leave.
He was vital to LFC sucess but the way mane was ranting on media about his move as if he is the only good player in LFC. even saying that his country people wanted him to leave as if his destiny is tied or something. Everyone knows that klop doesn't force players to stay.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Karleb(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oluwadare316:
He was vital to LFC sucess but the way mane was ranting on media about his move as if he is the only good player in LFC. even saying that his country people wanted him to leave as if his destiny is tied or something. Everyone knows that klop doesn't force players to stay.

No vex o but e be like say you no too like Mane.

There's nothing wrong with what Mane said about his Liverpool's departure and he didn't rant abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by emee701(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sheggy13:

You're not being truthful. It's mainly Mane and Diaz that carried that Liverpool team after Afcon from February to May. It's obvious you don't follow Liverpool matches for you to make such statement.
It was because of mane bad form diaz was bought in the first place
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by robosky02(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by madukaanaya(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
The better player not the other one behaving like ronaldo
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
robosky02:

Is salah as black as you?

Forget Egypt is in Africa

They corrected someone you still went wrong.contract away based on bargaining power,probably he used mane to push for more
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Athemisia: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
osazsky:
Our coach klopp is a scam..imagine how much we have spent since he came and we have only 2 major theophy next season it will be 7 years he is too wasteful and arrogant give us Martinez
Which one be our coach ? undecided
Abi the ass_nal wey you dey support don tire you!?
Come give your self brain oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Athemisia: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Karleb:

No vex o but e be like say you no too like Mane.

There's nothing wrong with what Mane said about his Liverpool's departure and he didn't rant abeg.

Mané made his statement clear that he wants to leave.
Salah made a different statement that he wants a higher pay simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by IDIOTmoderators: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
robosky02:
Klopp is a racist

He waited till mane is out before fighting for salary increase for Mo Salah
How is he a racist? Is Mane not black?
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by bencr7: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Rascist So Salah's European, right?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by IDIOTmoderators: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
bencr7:
your brain did not tell u,d pple in Egypt were Arap ,who were d last pple to conquer Egypt
Two of una just dey yern rubbish! Play play they will derail the thread. With the sale of Mane the club has more money to run around.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by bencr7: 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Two of una just dey yern rubbish! Play play they will derail the thread. With the sale of Mane the club has more money to run around.
my bad, pls I they beg u, no look at if I support that guy that call klopp racist because I know mane need more challenge in another league and his salary to increase
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by bigsam27k: 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
He deserves it
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Karleb(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Athemisia:

There's is nothing wrong with wanting to leave. Liverpool no be him papa house.

I get it, a lot of Liverpool fans are pained but even Suraz and Sterling left too.

Mané is not the enemy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by zenjoyment: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations man!
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Gbagura: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2022
I do love mane but it is what it is. I'm glad klopp is a smart coach who understands the game well. Coutinho wasn't missed when he left neither Luis suarez was missed. But Mets be factual, mane is a workaholic just like kante of Chelsea. All in all, I wish mane, myself and lfc all the best.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by adekS1(m): 12:54am On Jul 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
That's good to hear, but this our Liverpool FC take style stingy o.

If you see LFC players salary structure you go fear fear.

Sadio Mané was on £100K per week, but now, he's on £250K every week.

But, nothinv do us shaa. YNWA.
I wonder why ppl dey like to get at Arsenal.
Even Arsenal pay their players well,Auba even collect £350k bfr he was allowed to go to barca,ozil get 300k n partey sef start wt 200k.
Was surprise seeing Liverpool players on meagre wage structure yet working like elephants

2 Likes

Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:17am On Jul 03, 2022
adekS1:
I wonder why ppl dey like to get at Arsenal.
Even Arsenal pay their players well,Auba even collect £350k bfr he was allowed to go to barca,ozil get 300k n partey sef start wt 200k.
Was surprise seeing Liverpool players on meagre wage structure yet working like elephants

My brother I shock die the day I saw LFC players salary structure
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by betshopagent(m): 2:40am On Jul 03, 2022
emee701:
Mane has no pace anymore and wasteful in front of goals lately
pace? Mane is the engine room of Liverpool why salah is d tire. Al cantra earns 200000pounds, Arnold 180 k y mane 100k only.make una dey fear God. Nunez that just signed is already earning more than mane.wetin all cantra dey play for Liverpool; Mikel is better than him at that position. Liverpool would struggle against big teams next season.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by betshopagent(m): 2:44am On Jul 03, 2022
Athemisia:

the issue was d salary. Mane had been asking for salary increase since last season.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by betshopagent(m): 2:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Richcreed:
both mane and sallah are from same race, both na African
you are wrong.mane is from black race,sallah no be black
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by betshopagent(m): 2:50am On Jul 03, 2022
omooba2015:

Mane wasn't patient enough..
Liverpool already knew they will increase his wages, BUT, his agent brought good deal towards Mane.
Which influence him to leave.
Liverpool expectation was to keep Mane but he wanted to leave.
Liverpool was stingy
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by betshopagent(m): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2022
emee701:
you clearly did not watch sallah after d afcon.dude became barren in front of goals for a longtime till son caught-up with him.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by zolajpower: 3:34am On Jul 03, 2022
hatakekakashi:

But what you said about Klopp was wrong, the guy loved Mane even more than Salah when he was at Liverpool.

You can never allow your most priced player leave ..... I will agree with what robosky said . Mane is the engine room of that team but let's wait until the new season start then we shall know if salah worth that amount without mane .
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by zolajpower: 3:40am On Jul 03, 2022
betshopagent:
pace? Mane is the engine room of Liverpool why salah is d tire. Al cantra earns 200000pounds, Arnold 180 k y mane 100k only.make una dey fear God. Nunez that just signed is already earning more than mane.wetin all cantra dey play for Liverpool; Mikel is better than him at that position. Liverpool would struggle against big teams next season.

Well said and I pray they meet the other red of Germany ( Bayern Munich) and get disgraced by mane and his new gang grin

1 Like

Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:10am On Jul 03, 2022
Karleb:

You people should stop talking about wage structure like this abeg.

I can bet that in the next 5 years, Liverpool will start paying outrageous wages just like they have now started buying players at outrageous amount.

All those club Dey owe gbese like mad, you think say e easy to run things like that.
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Wow nice
Re: Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract by Richcreed(m): 4:38am On Jul 03, 2022
betshopagent:
you are wrong.mane is from black race,sallah no be black
Then sallah is from which race?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club / Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) / Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.