Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi (1050 Views)

After Meeting With Buhari Tinubu Insist On Sanwo-olu / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by ChukChinCol(m): 12:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Buhari is that police uncle that makes everybody uncomfortable. He can come to the village at any time. When he is around you must be on your best behavior. None of his nephews or nieces comes around to help him because he will drill you for as little as spilling water on his carpet. He doesn’t show love and you dare not ask him ‘oga, anything for the boys’?
Tinubu on the other hand is that rich arrogant uncle who doesn’t have time for his nieces and nephews (the youths). He might surprise you one day when you don’t expect and pay your mother’s hospital bills but won’t pick your call even though he knew you just want to say thank you. And he will definitely show love to street boys when they hail him.
Atiku is one of that uncle that will show concern, ask after your education when he comes back during Xmas, collect your account number and make big big promises but will never pick your calls when he goes back and won’t deliver on his promise. Next time you will see him again is during a town person’s burial later in the year and he will act as if he didn’t miss your calls nor see your messages. If you talk he will remind you how he is always busy; from one meeting to another and traveling on business trips here and there.
Whereas Obi is that doctor uncle that lives abroad and comes home once in a while. But he is so excited to see everybody and calls everybody by his name. He will bring plenty medicines and some mismatch clothes with some about to expire foreign foods to the village people. He will put some odd money in the envelope like 4K, seal it well and give a grown man. He will pays like 8 people school fees. Open borehole in the village square. And travel back when you don’t expect.
Re: Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:42am On Jul 02, 2022
People dey think/imagine tins sha

U try no be small OP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by Conrod: 1:01am On Jul 02, 2022
post=114338237:
People dey think sha

U try no be small OP
Learned something this night,....that you thinks better after dark,.....but no call ur "police woman" moniker oo.
Re: Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by sweetonugbu: 1:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Imagin
Re: Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Exactly
Re: Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by AYbillion(m): 3:55am On Jul 02, 2022
So True grin
I get one Unkle Atiku for my family ���
Re: Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by mycar: 5:10am On Jul 02, 2022
grin
Re: Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by Authoreety: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Funfact
Re: Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by ajekpaks(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2022
lol
Re: Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Hilarious @OP grin grin grin

Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
Re: Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by MonkeyMods(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi will retire agbado and cassava Irabiji community ruler come 2023
Re: Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2022
ChukChinCol:
Buhari is that police uncle that makes everybody uncomfortable. He can come to the village at any time. When he is around you must be on your best behavior. None of his nephews or nieces comes around to help him because he will drill you for as little as spilling water on his carpet. He doesn’t show love and you dare not ask him ‘oga, anything for the boys’?
Tinubu on the other hand is that rich arrogant uncle who doesn’t have time for his nieces and nephews (the youths). He might surprise you one day when you don’t expect and pay your mother’s hospital bills but won’t pick your call even though he knew you just want to say thank you. And he will definitely show love to street boys when they hail him.
Atiku is one of that uncle that will show concern, ask after your education when he comes back during Xmas, collect your account number and make big big promises but will never pick your calls when he goes back and won’t deliver on his promise. Next time you will see him again is during a town person’s burial later in the year and he will act as if he didn’t miss your calls nor see your messages. If you talk he will remind you how he is always busy; from one meeting to another and traveling on business trips here and there.
Whereas Obi is that doctor uncle that lives abroad and comes home once in a while. But he is so excited to see everybody and calls everybody by his name. He will bring plenty medicines and some mismatch clothes with some about to expire foreign foods to the village people. He will put some odd money in the envelope like 4K, seal it well and give a grown man. He will pays like 8 people school fees. Open borehole in the village square. And travel back when you don’t expect.

Just be Obidient OP.
Re: Meet Uncle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku And Obi by Gohs: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2022
How you take know all these?

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Probe Previous Govt If I Emerged President -Peter Obi / Northern Minorities, What Next? It Is Now Or Never / Bishop Blasts CAN And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.