Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

"The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi (4862 Views)

Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin / Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by VoteTinubu2023: 3:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has declared that the best security advice he got in Anambra state was from a mad man in Onitsha.

In a widely circulated video, Peter Obi has claimed that he got valuable counsel from a mad man in Onitsha on ways to fight crime in the state.

Videos below :

https://twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1542824661876183040?s=20&t=yQcjllL5i03CCJHmPipHGg

https://twitter.com/UchePOkoye/status/1542845867744444418?s=20&t=_0JqTrZJcVAx6r4jXWv2RA

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1578822783123218433?t=FjD0U4ug0phAzuPka_6w2w&s=19

2 Shares

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Timialaye: 3:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Smiles
Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by JASONjnr(m): 3:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Dino, a failed politician, rich and drives around with bulletproof cars is telling Nigerians that fixing the country's messy economy isn't important, but uniting the country is paramount.

Yet, he couldn't unite himself with his governor. And his principal wasn't able to unite himself with Obasanjo who promised never to see him become a president while he's still alive.

15 Likes

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by VoteTinubu2023: 3:55am On Jul 02, 2022
This is beyond disgraceful. A former Governor openly declaring how he got the best advice throughout his years of governance from a mad man.

This is a big indictment on his appointed aides and advisers. Also, he should be ashamed that he got valuable counsel from a mad man but never took any realistic step to rehabilitate his "benefactor".

Shame.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Mysticwebb: 4:05am On Jul 02, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
This is beyond disgraceful. A former Governor openly declaring how he got the best advice throughout his years of governance from a mad man.

This is a big indictment on his appointed aides and advisers. Also, he should be ashamed that he got valuable counsel from a mad man but never took any realistic step to rehabilitate his "benefactor".

Shame.
Keep trying to twist the narrative to favour where your stomach is currently pointing at.
Let that figure standing in front of your stomach keep waiting for those he hope to rig for him instead of engaging the masses he wants to govern (steal from).

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by JASONjnr(m): 4:08am On Jul 02, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Shame.

This is a very terrible politicking and a guttering campaign strategy...

Try and put more efforts to market your candidate and let the youths market Peter Obi.

We have lots of people mentally deranged and unstable while dressing and walking freely like sane people in this country....

A good leader listens to everyone. Sometimes the best ideas comes from unexpected ground.

Anyone can guide you. The people around you, or closest to you could be your enemy guiding you astray.

Same way you're advising a man to come and feed youths with Agbado and casava..

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by VoteTinubu2023: 4:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Mysticwebb:

Keep trying to twist the narrative to favour where your stomach is currently pointing at.
Let that figure standing in front of your stomach keep waiting for those he hope to rig for him instead of engaging the masses he wants to govern (steal from).
You sound pained and worried.

Are you sure you are not one of the mad men advising Peter Obi? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by VoteTinubu2023: 4:13am On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is a very terrible politicking and a guttering campaign strategy...

Try and put more efforts to market your candidate and let the youths market Peter Obi.

We have lots of people mentally deranged and unstable while dressing and walking freely like sane people in this country....

A good leader listens to everyone. Sometimes the best ideas comes from unexpected ground.

Anyone can guide you. The people around you, or closest to you could be your enemy guiding you astray.

Same way you're advising a man to come and feed youths with Agbado and casava..
We are saying the same thing. Peter Obi will have mad men and mentally deranged persons as his National Security Advisers since a good leader listens to everyone. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by VoteTinubu2023: 4:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala Dominique

Front-page.
Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Fira09(m): 4:18am On Jul 02, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Shame.

You are such a HYPOCRITE....... where's the real prove......all this Tinubu urchins sef.

1 Like

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Wintertime: 4:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Nawao this election period, supporters go dig news like clown... We await but some videos can be doctored sha

Fear who no fear desperate people
Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by JASONjnr(m): 4:19am On Jul 02, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

We are saying the same thing. Peter Obi will have mad men and mentally deranged persons as his National Security Advisers since a good leader listens to everyone. cheesy

We're not saying the same thing....

For you to be very interested with a mad man story, it seems you are one yourself...

7 Likes

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by VoteTinubu2023: 4:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Fira09:

You are such a HYPOCRITE....... where's the real prove......all this Tinubu urchins sef.
Click the link below, watch and carefully listen ;

https://twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1542824661876183040?s=20&t=yQcjllL5i03CCJHmPipHGg

Besides, It is PROOF not prove

1 Like

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Mysticwebb: 4:24am On Jul 02, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

You sound pained and worried.

Are you sure you are not one of the mad men advising Peter Obi? cheesy

Only a painful person knows the sound of pain and a mad man may easily mistake everything as madness.
Go ahead and dance on.

3 Likes

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Fira09(m): 4:27am On Jul 02, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Click the link below, watch and carefully listen ;

Besides, It is PROOF not prove

Mr man it was a mistake for the prove.......and you believe that rubbish...... GET LOST abeg.
Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by VoteTinubu2023: 4:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi's National Security Advisers :

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by 35824L: 4:49am On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Pandora thief Obi the biafrauud candidate admitted that he takes advice from mad people. I watched the video in disbelief. No wonder the Anambra he governed looks like pig farm. IPOB better carry your biafrauud candidate go lock inside cell cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by mycar: 4:55am On Jul 02, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has declared that the best security advice he got in Anambra state was from a mad man in Onitsha.

In a widely circulated video, Peter Obi has claimed that he got valuable counsel from a mad man in Onitsha on ways to fight crime in the state.

Videos below :

https://twitter.com/UchePOkoye/status/1542845867744444418?s=20&t=_0JqTrZJcVAx6r4jXWv2RA
Why was it not complete, why was the main part removed. And besides, he said the best advice he got on how to stop crime in upperiweka market Onitsha was from a mad man.
The person that edited the video has an ulterior motive. The advice must have been like a story of a mad man and the prince

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2022
The mad man is PhD holder in lying tongue

1 Like

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by PVision2020(m): 5:13am On Jul 02, 2022
He lies effortlessly just to amuse himself and his gullible online miscreants.

The other day he said the pictures of him sharing money was when he and Abaribe went to buy bread and that he was only sharing money to the bread seller (A former governor and Senate minority leader going to buy bread days to election while wearing a PDP Campaign attire)

63 Likes

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 02, 2022
For real, madness sometimes doesn't take away the victims intellect.
Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The mad man is PhD holder in lying tongue
I know urchins have brain dead cells. A madman man doesn't lose sense of reasoning. I have seen a mad man that comes to teach school kids mathematics on the just bare floor. And the kids to loved his lessons better than that of their teacher! Why do mad men recognise their classmates no matter how long?
Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Asianjollof007: 5:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Interesting
Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by eleko1: 5:37am On Jul 02, 2022
cheesy No wonder.We see many Mad pipu disturbing our peace grin. Dey kal themselves Obituary lipsrsealed lipsrsealed association angry

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by youngking89(m): 5:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Your profile name says it all…your means of campaigning is to discredit your opposition
VoteTinubu2023:

Shame.

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Bobloco: 5:46am On Jul 02, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Shame.

Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Coolsperm: 5:49am On Jul 02, 2022
He was getting the advice from Tinubu , you he is a
Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by Cutehector(m): 5:51am On Jul 02, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Shame.

that mad man is better than tinubu
Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by onatisi(m): 6:00am On Jul 02, 2022
this man is not fit to be the president . so he didnt have any clue of how to curb crime in that area before he got into power then ?

before we start celebrating politicians like this man and start hyping them as demi gods we must always ask ourselves , that if they say some of the things they are saying in Nigeria in other democracies , will they even be recognized as a politician talk less of a leader ?

imagine biden , putin or trump telling their countries that the best advice they got on how to tackle a problem in their area or country was from a mad man , will anyone take them serious ?
how can someone who wants to leader 200m people and manage the drowning economy of the most populous black nation in the world be saying these things ? if he got the best advice from a mad man just to tackle a problem in onitsha , then he cant handle Nigeria .
WE NEED SMEONE WHO HAS THE ANSWERS ALREADY MAPPED OUT BEFORE GOING INTO OFFICE , NIGERIA IS ALMOST AT BREAKING POINT THERE IS NO MORE ROOM FOR EXPERIMENTS .

lastly peter obi should try and curtail his online supporters , they may and will do more harm than good to his presidential campaign with the way and manner they are trying to market him .

1 Like

Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by juman(m): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Its proven the man sometimes dey lie.
Re: "The Best Advice I Ever Got In Anambra State Was From A Mad Man" - Peter Obi by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2022
This Pandora thief will just open his mouth Waa! He should learn to talk less abeg.. grin grin

A mad man can't be our NSA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just in: Lagos Labour Party Chairman Decamped To APC / Inec's Portal Seems To Show Peter Obi Won Rivers Election Given To Tinubu- Reno / Okonjo-iweala Raises Alarm Over 2011 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.