Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,862 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike (31009 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / Tinubu Pencils Down Justice Abang As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
adioolayi:
Give me Zulum...you get my Vote Tinubu..

Wetin concern me concern Christian Nonsense...wetin Pst Osinbajo, President Obasanjo or Goodluck don do as Christians
fvk you, all muslims are terorist, hell with you
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by mema900: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Latakia:
Like the way he governed Anambra without any tangible projects to point.. list one of his project with verifiable evidence of him commissioning the project with pictures or video evidence during his ridiculous eight years rule and win yourself 20K between now and tomorrow.

As i said, hold your 20k, you will be needing alot of it should BAT mistakenly win by 2023.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by OsunOriginal: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no the narrative won't change when it's about christian turn

Muslim north would not remember every politician is not religious when christian christian is in the ticket

You can only deceive yourself just as you are against zulum himself that have said he isn't running

By the way, Obi/Okupe is christian/christian and I haven't seen any noise anywhere about it from the muslims. So, stop being a bigot and remove all these holier-than-thou togas that doesn't stop you from cheating, womanizing, looting, and discriminating against fellow human beings.

And if you don't like a muslim/muslim ticket, must you vote for them? Why not just vote for your Obi/Okupe and allow those who don't care about muslim/muslim make their own choice instead of unnecessarily heating up the polity?
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Truthisunique2: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
OsunOriginal:

By the way, Obi/Okupe is christian/christian and I haven't seen any noise anywhere about it from the muslims. So, stop being a bigot and remove all these holier-than-thou togas that doesn't stop you from cheating, womanizing, looting, and discriminating against fellow human beings.
obi have made it clear a Muslim must balance it's ticket later on, that is what all presidential candidate have done and would do

Na only tinubu dey put am for debate, Adamawa with sizeable Christian number have deputy governor

Gombe have christian deputy gov, nassarawa the same, kaduna is about to return to that route

These are states in core muslim north that still believe in balancing that accept, it's not nationally they will now change
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Latakia(f): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
mema900:

As i said, hold your 20k, you will be needing alot of it should BAT mistakenly win by 2023.
Like the way he governed Anambra without any tangible projects to point.. list one of his project with verifiable evidence of him commissioning the project with pictures or video evidence during his ridiculous eight years rule and win yourself 20K between now and tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by OsunOriginal: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
obi have made it clear a Muslim must balance it's ticket later on, that is what all presidential candidate have done and would do

Na only tinubu dey put am for debate, Adamawa with sizeable Christian number have deputy governor

Gombe have christian deputy gov, nassarawa the same, kaduna is about to return to that route

These are states in core muslim north that still believe in balancing that accept, it's not nationally they will now change

Balancing my foot! Whoever is not happy with Tinubu/Zulum or Shetima ticket should hug the transformer. It is a done deal - muslims and christians, who can think, will vote for the ticket again and again. The same way they came together to vote for Tinubu at the national convention.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Truthisunique2: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Balancing my foot! Whoever is not happy with Tinubu/Zulum or Shetima ticket should hug the transformer. It is a done deal - muslims and christians, who can think, will vote for the ticket again and again. The same way they came together to vote for Tinubu at the national convention.
National election isn't delegates system of highest bidder

You would still take your 3k to the north and they would eat it and vote their own

You have Tinubu they have Atiku

Why would they now leave Atiku and vote a semi Muslim non northernern

If Tinubu is popular as you say up north he would have long contested his life ambition since 2003 he retired, instead he was looking for strongest northerners from Atiku to buhari

You don't know more than him
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by stanluiz(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Latakia:
Tinubu will become the president of Nigeria and govern for good eight years while either of the two Shettima or Zulum will take over from him and govern for another good eight years and again power will shift to southwest with another Afonja governornig for another good eight years and power will shift to the northwest again by then the southeast will be tired of sit at home every Monday.
BAT ko, RAT ni .
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Latakia(f): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
stanluiz:
BAT ko, RAT ni .
Tinubu will become the president of Nigeria and govern for good eight years while either of the two Shettima or Zulum will take over from him and govern for another good eight years and again power will shift to southwest with another Afonja governornig for another good eight years and power will shift to the northwest again by then the southeast will be tired of sit at home every Monday.

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by olatuns2017: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
shuttox:

https://punchng.com/running-mate-tinubu-pencils-zulum-shettima-aide-debunks-meeting-with-wike/?amp

Victory certain

Tinubu Zulum 2023

New paths for Nigerians only

Brain + zeal

Bola. + Zulum

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by macAB: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2022
famology:

Have boko haram incidences not truly reduced?
Bandits are more of an issue now than boko haram.
BOKO HARAM are bandits
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by famology(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2022
macAB:
BOKO HARAM are bandits

Baseless speculation
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Safyqueen: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Latakia:

You too funny I beg. You ended up my making me smile.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Safyqueen: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
chiamzzy:
Oga! Politics on state level cannot be compared with politics at federal level. Most of these states you mentioned could be dominated by Christians or at that point in time ,there was no credible candidate to choose by the individual candidates as deputies. I was expecting you to mention some core northern states like sokoto, kano or kaduna amongst the ones with a Christian-Christian candidates.

We are talking about the office of the PRESIDENT AND VISE PRESIDENT so a Muslim- Muslim ticket will not be supported.

Secondly, this is democracy and cannot be compared to Military regime. During the military, a Muslim can be the governor of an eastern, western and northern state and vise versa.

With the suppression and killings of Christians especially in the north recently, No reasonable northern Christian will vote a Muslim- Muslim candidates. If they do, let them be ready to face the consequences.

I come in Peace.

Get your PVCs and be OBIDIENT.....

Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry. Nobody is killing christains in the north recently. The menace is all over the North. The christain communities affected are indigenous communities and not strangers. They are integral part of the north. Nobody is particularly killing christains leaving the Muslims. Be guided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment / Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo / Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.