Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Indeed The More Money U Make The More Problem To Solve-true Life Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indeed The More Money U Make The More Problem To Solve-true Life Story (288 Views)

Chai, Dr. Bukola Saraki Wan Cause More Problem For Osun State. / Which Arm Of Goverment Causes The More Problem To The Nigeria Communal Growth / France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indeed The More Money U Make The More Problem To Solve-true Life Story by Ndibuna: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Indeed the saying that the more money one makes the more problem to solve increases seems to be true to an extent though may not be entirely true.
2022 has actually been a great year for me. Despite the bad economy I got a remote job I do from the comfort of my home in addition to my routine work. I can say I net an average of 600k monthly as against 300k the previous year. But one thing is outstanding, i find myself solving more problems than I previously didn't have to do.
But am I happy with this my current state? , of course yes but then there is relativity to this earnings and life in general.
Re: Indeed The More Money U Make The More Problem To Solve-true Life Story by padi94(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Be cool... The question is, do you uv plan to grow your income above the problems
Re: Indeed The More Money U Make The More Problem To Solve-true Life Story by Ndibuna: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
padi94:
Be cool... The question is, do you uv plan to grow your income above the problems
Unfortunately you can't ever grow your income above your problems. That's the reality. And that's why even people like Dangote take loans to build their refineries. Got it? wink
Re: Indeed The More Money U Make The More Problem To Solve-true Life Story by Obidient4life2: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
I rather earn more to solve more than earn less to solve nothing.
Be Obidient and you shall receive the power to make more and solve more
Re: Indeed The More Money U Make The More Problem To Solve-true Life Story by helinues: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Little money ,more headache

More money, more problem
Re: Indeed The More Money U Make The More Problem To Solve-true Life Story by nairalee(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bro that's fantastic
I need guidance on programming and soft skills can I pls message u?
Re: Indeed The More Money U Make The More Problem To Solve-true Life Story by ajekpaks(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
true
Re: Indeed The More Money U Make The More Problem To Solve-true Life Story by Zidoh(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ndibuna:

Unfortunately you can't ever grow your income above your problems. That's the reality. And that's why even people like Dangote take loans to build their refineries. Got it? wink
You're 100 percent right and that's the reality of life but I always encourage people to try as much as to minimize their engagement in activities that can put them in problem to be looking for serious financial help to resolve it.
Re: Indeed The More Money U Make The More Problem To Solve-true Life Story by Ndibuna: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Zidoh:
You're 100 percent right and that's the reality of life but I always encourage people to try as much as to minimize their engagement in activities that can put them in problem to be looking for serious financial help to resolve it.
You're wise bro

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Scandal And Crime: APC Has Prepared Easy Ground For PDP To Takeover In I / TVC Exclusive Interview With Gov. Soludo On 4th July 2022 / Mercy Aigbe Observes Eid Prayer With Her Husband Adeoti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.