Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) (56199 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed / A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) / Be Careful Of This Scammer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by nwakibe: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lol... 'Greet first' and he greeted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by LoudlyMouthed: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
cool
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by slyxavi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
This one of yesterday

Small boys of this days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
The guy that was about to be scammed was an ex scammer, or must have been scammed before. Either way they have made us laugh. Both the scammer, and the scammee. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eldellyyoungman:
We deal in agro business of all kind farming, charcoal, husbandry e. T. C invest in our company and get 15% of your investment Every months, for more information pls call or WhatsApp 070-33-53-08-65
Every investment is backup legally

Greet first

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by OtemAtum: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
I swear, these scammers get more stupid by the day!

I dey receive their sms, calls, and DMs steady! They've even moved up to WhatsApp and Telegram. grin

Most times I just ignore the idiots... On rare occasions, I respond to them... After wasting their time, some become abusive. grin

Even the abroad own don dey spoil too! As for many of you on this thread and forum into Yahoo, better go learn a legit work before hunger bend your life finish! tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
slyxavi:
This one of yesterday

Small boys of this days

grin hunger don almost kill am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Old recycled stuff
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by OK2NVME: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
FirstSon01:
Once you burst naija scammers, e go always pain them.

99% of these scam calls are from within prison yard.

Nah prisoners only hope to chop after being airtime at an exorbitant rate and paying to charge it with their noses.

That's why when you bust them they will vent their entire frustration on you as if nah me send them enter prison.

I helped a friend to track a scam call that duped her with a contact in DSS and was shocked when he told me that calls were from Benin Prison environ. Another one was from Kirikiri and the third call was from Kuje prison area.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by eleko1: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin I received many of such,but play with those FOOLS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Kewellbanks: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
If we vote Tinubu.... Ati so' ri bu.
If we vote Atiku.... Ati' ku.
If we vote Obi.... I don't know cuz all of 'em are criminals. I don't trust any Nigerian politician. Let just work on ourselves for a better future for our generations.

1 Like

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Ify1992: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is hilarious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
My guy na sharp guy. No time to waste time. E clear am the levels.

T O DARLING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by JustJennifer: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello guys what's up? What's?
In this video I will be teaching you the secret about volatility most Traders wouldn't show you, if you're new to my channel please Hit the subscription button and let's make money together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsWjWv2WPQ
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Shey this people no no say this format don cast since ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by edego2up(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
One get level pas one

If not he for no fall yakata like cow way fall for pit broke neck

For a second the scammer learnt humility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eldellyyoungman:
We deal in agro business of all kind farming, charcoal, husbandry e. T. C invest in our company and get 15% of your investment Every months, for more information pls call or WhatsApp 070-33-53-08-65
Every investment is backup legally

Animal . Ogun for kill u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Naso one dey give me format yesterday
Naso I play along grin
This scammers don plenty no be small oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by sidonlook: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bad boy jam bad boy.
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
slyxavi:
This one of yesterday

Small boys of this days
no be small oo bro
I don drop screenshot of my own if you scroll down

2 Likes

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
OtemAtum:
my chat with one..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by OKC22: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Guy man jam guy man

1 Like

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by OtemAtum: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
my chat with one..
grin
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Udemzy05: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tokskob2008:
One thing everyone should always have at the back of their mind is that no one online in this country will ever introduce you (a total stranger) to a genuine money making scheme, no matter how sweet or believable the person might sound, it is always a scam.

Believe me the genuine ways are always reserved for close ones to them and no one will ever disclose such system for the fear of it being saturated quickly. People wey dey hoard data cheats go come joyfully introduce you to making millions of cash

Yeah most Nigerians sabi hoard information ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by HisGraceBet: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wahala
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin. Daaaaaaaaamn too funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.