Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) (56202 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed / A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) / Be Careful Of This Scammer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by LUAN1: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
Shey this people no no say this format don cast since ni
E never cast finish ooo, them scam one woman yesterday wey I dey always help to do something on her phone because she no too Sabi phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Wpp1: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Lastlook: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's seem fake to me, many websites you can use to create a fake chat. "Greet first" Nigerians way of conversation

1 Like

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Omoluyi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eldellyyoungman:
We deal in agro business of all kind farming, charcoal, e. T. C investment and partner with us for more information pls call or WhatsApp 070-33-53-08-65

Greet first tongue

3 Likes

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin savage as Fvck grin
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by CompuCart(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Askme2020:

Pls tell me more about the laptops am interested

This thread is all about them.

https://www.nairaland.com/7208991/direct-us-touchscreen-laptops-360
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by ObeySamTayor(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lol.. all these damn duping scope format don cast...

not really works even with jazz...coz pple way dey village self gan don wise.,not to talk of learned and literates persons in the city...for me oo...

I never see any scope wey any scammer fit use collect money from me or instead make I rip scammers of his little change he/she got self gan...lol

1 Like

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by yemi1504: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Avoid hating yourself
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Confirm!
Tokskob2008:
One thing everyone should always have at the back of their mind is that no one online in this country will ever introduce you (a total stranger) to a genuine money making scheme, no matter how sweet or believable the person might sound, it is always a scam.

Believe me the genuine ways are always reserved for close ones to them and no one will ever disclose such system for the fear of it being saturated quickly. People wey dey hoard data cheats go come joyfully introduce you to making millions of cash
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
He call am bastard when he was giving a go ahead to proceed with his scam

1 Like

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by madukaanaya(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
E pain am grin grin cheesy
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by elega(f): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
���Abi o, scam me with some touch of respect.
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Major7: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tokskob2008:
One thing everyone should always have at the back of their mind is that no one online in this country will ever introduce you (a total stranger) to a genuine money making scheme, no matter how sweet or believable the person might sound, it is always a scam.

Believe me the genuine ways are always reserved for close ones to them and no one will ever disclose such system for the fear of it being saturated quickly. People wey dey hoard data cheats go come joyfully introduce you to making millions of cash

You may be right but partially. Some do introduce to others to also gain investors, it's a win win for both parties but scammers have ruined everything
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Badadvisor: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
my chat with one..
I swear you be mad man cheesy grin
I feel like dashing you money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Badadvisor:

I swear you be mad man cheesy grin
I feel like dashing you money cheesy
I go collect am bro
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Emdebby2: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
This one got me laughing in Swahili
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by constyo: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lol this one really cracked me o. Very good that is the best way to handle a scammer. It's pain them if you burst the bobble on them. That is letting them know that they are scammer.
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
LUAN1:
E never cast finish ooo, them scam one woman yesterday wey I dey always help to do something on her phone because she no too Sabi phone

Na wa oo
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin
E pain am..... useless jobless youth.....
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by captainbangz: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Live in the bank, don’t do fraud (nah)
lil baby right?
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin Chineke mieeee grin grin

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Billygee2u: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:07am On Jul 04, 2022
My family laid my aunt to rest in February. Yesterday, my late aunt sent me a Facebook message telling me she is being detained in London and I should kindly send a $100 iTunes gift card to secure her release.
Real clowns.
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 4:35am On Jul 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my waist ooooo
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by RealityKings: 5:37am On Jul 04, 2022
cheesy
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Odebayo4010(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Real truth, known this and know peace
Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by akposme(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2022
captainbangz:
lil baby right?
naw for real cuz’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Missionaire: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Tokskob2008:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.