Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,696 members, 7,837,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

You Shall Not Die But Live - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Shall Not Die But Live (7924 Views)

You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: You Shall Not Die But Live by adexy100: 5:46am On Aug 22, 2022
xetuhc:
my relation in the village said I will die 5years ago and all what he said to me have been coming to pass. I also do have strange dreams.1:where my only child was crying saying why do I want to leave her the second time.2: fighting my uncle.3: seeing my late parent laughing at me.4: old man and old woman inserting something in my body. etc. im really scared.I need help.

Run to Jesus for He is the way, the truth and the life. Stand your ground by the Word of God and fear not cos no evil shall befall you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Where Does The Bible Say "Leave Misbehaving Pastors For God To Judge"? / The U.N And Pope Francis' Push For A One World Government, Religion And Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.