Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters (33376 Views)

Demonstrate Capacity To Earn Rail Contracts — Amaechi Tells Local Contractors / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by postbmd: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
Let me start by thanking all of you. I will make slight amends to the statement made by our leader. We have not won, because even the Bible we read says faith without work is dead. So, we will win if we are ready to work.

“It will be total arrogance to just sit at home and think you’ll win. Trust the courts, justice will be done. Don’t be afraid. Go home and work. Our job is to work; that is why I came. I came to thank you and to urge you to work. All of us are unit leaders; no more local government leaders.

“Let’s go home and win our units. We must praise INEC and the national assembly for reducing the level of rigging.

“I’ll be coming home regularly to make sure we win. I will not be an Abuja politician. You will see me here so that we can win.

“Please, the contest for the presidency, we should know that we should vote for our party, no matter how angry you are. Forget the stories you’re hearing; forget about those gossiping about a meeting in France. Let this place be your own France. Vote for your party.”

Source https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/2023-presidency-vote-for-apc-no-matter-how-angry-you-are-amaechi-tells-supporters.html

22 Likes

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by postbmd: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
Vote LP if you are angry, would have been a better statement

706 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Lol. Amaechi are you sure you are happy?

Are you sure you mean what you are saying? Lol

Amacehi is supporting Obi behind the scene.

Obi is coming

467 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Ahmed0336(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2022
It's been long Rotimi and Magnus Abe have one thing in common.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Smithkafors(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2022
Funny some people are still supporting APC....

229 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by popez: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Amaechi will never work for Tinubu. Deep down we all know who he'll work for. Rivers state as a whole, will work and vote for the same person.

Nigerians are angry!

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by postbmd: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Smithkafors:
Funny some people are still supporting APC....
as in ehh

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by DWickedLandLord: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2022
ApeShit

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by postbmd: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2022
popez:
Amaechi will never work for Tinubu. Deep down we all know who he'll work for. Rivers state as a whole, will work and vote for the same person.

Nigerians are angry!

Very angry

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by RaptObserver: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Always radically different

1 Like

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by KEVIND: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
" I use God beg you, if politician do you well personally, kindly personally appreciate him back. No come dey tell us say politician do you well so make we come vote am. Communities (not single individual) should be telling us about the track records of politicians."
@FS_Yusuf_

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by bluefilm: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is a very useless advice.

I guess the man is just being sarcastic.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by shopwiser: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
postbmd:

Very angry
very very angry

27 Likes

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Fr33born(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
More like saying, "we know we failed woefully and have nothing to offer but please, still vote for us"

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Wintertime: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ameachi after losing the primaries, and after all his sacrifice this 2023 election is all about "behind the scenes "

4 Likes

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by king6869: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by specialmati(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy grin vote for APC vote for finish level, if you survive next level. But if your vote will make APC win make thunder fire you and let bandits kidnap you and release you after election tongue tongue tongue tongue

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by paktika: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
I am extremely OBI-DIENT

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by jojothaiv(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please, the contest for the presidency, we should know that we should vote for our party, no matter how angry you are. Forget the stories you’re hearing; forget about those gossiping about a meeting in France. Let this place be your own France. Vote for your party.

Amaechi knows that majority are illogical when it comes to electoral process and most would do their bidding once a little relief let say cups of rice and couple of Nairas is more than enough to do the magic.

APC or PDP stand to win the presidential seat, apologies to LP or any other perceived third force. This is Nigeria and we all know the truth, don't be carried away perceived social media noise.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
owner of nairaland is an Apc

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Ziggy1234(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
He knows the searchlight will be on all APC thieves if they do not win the election, him being a major target. grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Two02: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
God knows immediately I saw this news on the front page I just Exploded into laughter like What the hell. The fact that he knows Nigerians are angry definitelyshows that he knows his government and party have deeply failed and Know nothing about Governance. The funny thing is that you don't even see them granting interviews because of their failure.

The only ones they honour they end up flopping on live tv. The question is why are Nigerians angry? This because his government have impoverished Nigerians, and spoilt their lively hood with their terrible economic policies, then you expect Nigerians to support your party why and how

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by lendahand(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Imagine

Ooh ooh no wonder, is this how this fraudsters see the masses?? As people born to suffer okwa ya? You're greatest fear is coming amaechi. You're very sure your governance is below average and the masses feel like stoning you yet you have the shameless temerity to urge them unto more. This one choke gaan!

15 Likes

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by John389(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
U go carry gun put for our head na... Na juju de worry you

13 Likes

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Oilwell(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
shopwiser:
very very angry

Very very very very angry.

Most times I wonder if these APC supporters buys things from the same markets I buy from.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Rahkman: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Vote for yekini amoda ogunlere to chop more Agbado ati cassava grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Whoknowsme: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
There's nothing good about APC. They're only trying to recycle the waste in their party....
Vote labour party, vote OBI

We remain OBIdient

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by CalabarPikin: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
He actually knows guys are angry

11 Likes

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by akmath: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Are you playing?
What type of playing is this?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki / Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.