Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter (1783 Views)

EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by Appleyard(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

I don’t want EU economy to fall and even Russia don’t want it to happen.
Many EU companies have already open back operation in Russia.

Their eyes go neat. When you chose to bite the hand that feeds you, expect hunger, cold and stagnation.

1 Like

Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by jimetagambo: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Appleyard:

Their eyes go neat. When you chose to bite the hand that feeds you, expect hunger, cold and stagnation.
That sounds like Africa grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7209871/demonstration-ghana-over-fuel-food#114419816

We dey here dey chop better for the west or did seunny4lif tell you he is hungry grin

Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by paradiseVirgin: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Fuck_ shit out of rubble.

The US will handle them accordingly.
This is it grin

Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by ObamaMessi: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
This is it grin
Omo how u burst this ugly animal? fati2001 pics don cast.
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by leofab(f): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
seunny4lif:
Now, Germans just voted for the worst government.
All German manufacturing companies will permanently collapse if German does not double it’s current gas supplies like aluminium, glass and chemical industry.

Merkel tried her best and German should have gone with CDU party.
All Merkel worked done is about to get destroyed by useless Green Party and Scholz yeye pro USA mentality.
nuclear power can solve all that so it won’t get that bad

1 Like

Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by paradiseVirgin: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
grin
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by paradiseVirgin: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Download an keep for future reference grin
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by paradiseVirgin: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
fati2001:

have this.

Atleast I'm better than Blobfish with a little touch of Buffalo.

Omo! You try for this your makeup to cover all your face dents and pimples with kuli kuli powder oh! grin

Your mouth look like one wey just collect penis before you snap grin
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by Messi1: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
fati2001:

Atleast, it's better than this.

No wonder a nairalander called you an fugly thing @isabella16 karen2024 victorusa obamamessi Messi1 e.t.c

Ugliness runs in your family
Look at the almajiri refugees.
The thing dey pain amgrin
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by Messi1: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
fati2001:

have this.

We dont give a damn about ur ugly face that looks like shit. Unlike u, i will not save any of ur personal information my device coz am above that. U too ugly and u are proud of ur ugliness.
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by Messi1: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
fati2001:

have this.

See ur big head like container and ur eye like onions.
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by Messi1: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

Download an keep for future reference grin
Comrade i cant keep pics of animals on my phonegrin
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by Messi1: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
fati2001:

I'm still better than you.

You are a woman and u are that ugly. You will in love with me the day u see my real pic.
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by paradiseVirgin: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Messi1:
Comrade i cant keep pics of animals on my phonegrin
Fati2001 chai. grin

Just Google fai2001 and and click images grin

You will always see her picture on google grin
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by Messi1: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

Fati2001 chai. grin

Just Google fai2001 and and click images grin

You will always see her picture on google grin
Fati2001 pics don castgrin She looks like cocroachgrin However, I play them with the image she purport to be mine.
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by paradiseVirgin: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Messi1:
Fati2001 pics don castgrin She looks like cocroachgrin However, I play them with the image she purport to be mine.

Na your babe shaa grin
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by Messi1: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

Na your babe shaa grin
That one na curse shagrin Na fman be dey mumu wey dey mastubate on top fati2001
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by paradiseVirgin: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Messi1:
That one na curse shagrin Na fman be dey mumu wey dey mastubate on top fati2001

She go soon show fman same thing wey she do emidon11 grin
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by sunboy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
mamaafrik:
America go get sense by force

And how’s this going to affect the US? That you’re talking about getting sense by force ?
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by sunboy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Appleyard:

The way the people will turn against the Demorats in the coming midterm election will look like a horror movie to many of the politicians who aided and support the US war effort in Ukraine and the sanctions against Russia. They have backfired spectacularly.

And how did you get this info ? You dey read the minds of Americans ?
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by Jeon(f): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Messi1:

Nah you cast.

Just go on google and type victorusa nairaland paedophile

2 Likes

Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by Jeon(f): 6:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Messi1:
You are a woman and u are that ugly. You will in love with me the day u see my real pic.

Victor Divine Barde you are fulgy accept the fact.
You aren't a complete human. Even your genotype betrayed you.

1 Like

Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by Chnbanc: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

Don't mind that demon.
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by ObamaMessi: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

You keep spitting the incoherence with which u were birthed with. U are the dullest person I've ever come accross. What a useless graduate wasting away her time on nairaland. If I was a graduate I would be preparing for my masters in the US. You dont have one bit of intelligence to pursue a master's degree.
Re: Russia Now Demands Rubles For Grain As World's Largest Wheat Exporter by Jeon(f): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You keep spitting the incoherence with which u were birthed with. U are the dullest person I've ever come accross. What a useless graduate wasting away her time on nairaland. If I was a graduate I would be preparing for my masters in the US. You dont have one bit of intelligence to pursue a master's degree.

You will still be fugly and a sickle.
And you lie, there's nothing like your uncle living in the USA. All those words you told NL are just a wish.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Unleashes Airstrikes Of Unprecedented Scale Across Gaza / Suicide Bomber Hits Somali Graduation, 22 Dead / Salman Purge: Two Saudi Princes Killed Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.