Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,378 members, 7,853,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta (29035 Views)

Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) / Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Bauchi State Police Command (Graphic Photos) / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by shortIGBOman: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
todugo:

Go for mental checkup. P.O is not your problem.

Nigerians will never allow an Igbo man rule this Country
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
todugo:

grin
todugo:

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by victorazy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Because he's exposing y'all, abi?
Your evil plans to run this country down will fail

You've been living with good plan na grin
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
victorazy:

undecided
victorazy:

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by coputa(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
gaby:
This police public relation or incidence report template is never-changing and evergreen

All they do with it is to change the names of the location, date, time, and names of individuals involved.

There is always an exchange of gunfire and the criminals will always succumb to the "superior" firepower of the police...lol

Even the photograph of the fallen criminals are always the same.

The NPF superior firepower must naked the dead....
The Nigeria police are bunch of comical crew,no new innovation in the art of policing,
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by coputa(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Why?
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Felimax(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Those boys eventually met their end so soon. Almost three weeks ago I was in Warri and it was day light robbery just along the same road they were killed.

Good one from the police. Please, you guys should not give up, the boys still plenty. When you see them gather at garage to Rubber plantation, check well, they may be suspects.

Their own don too much.

Kudos to the police in Warri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Seems like oh
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Godispeace: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
so innocent people engage police in a gun battle shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ddeliverer007:
I hope say no be innocent people una go kill, cos e no hard una do…

The NPF is the most useless police on the face of the earth…

1 Like

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Godispeace:
so innocent people engage police in a gun battle shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wahala
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by AmazingELixir: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter ObiTUARY's Cousin's

grin

This picture site is where the new law school is situated.
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by akbonus: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Sad news
WHEN YOU HAVE WHAT THEY WANT(EGUNJE,THE THING WHEN SPOIL LAGOS THAT IS WHY WE WILL NEVER VOTE FOR JAGABAN THE THIEF OF BURDILLION)
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Naustine(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
I live in that hood, those boys show people shege, I've run into them like three times on my way back from work. And escaped by whiskers...... But lol...make I no talk. ... This story no to clear
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Godispeace:

You believe the gunbattle story? No police injure?
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

You believe the gunbattle story? No police injure?

This news was carried out by vanguard too
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Ddeliverer007(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

This news was carried out by vanguard too

Was vanguard at the scene?
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Tannhauser(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
gaby:
This police public relation or incidence report template is never-changing and evergreen

All they do with it is to change the names of the location, date, time, and names of individuals involved.

There is always an exchange of gunfire and the criminals will always succumb to the "superior" firepower of the police...lol

Even the photograph of the fallen criminals are always the same.

The NPF superior firepower must naked the dead....

The bullet dey comot cloth before e penetrate d body grin grin grin

Nairalanders no go kee pesin

grin
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by akbonus: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
DKM123:
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.
The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, they will start bribing bloggers as well but we Nigerian's Youths say, wake up! Never again will they fuul us and lead us to the evul path like they did in 2015. NEVER AGAIN!

WE THE OBIDIENTS ONLINE HAVE STARTED ATTACKING SINCE BEFORE TIME,EVEN THEY ARE SAYING THAT THAT IS WHAT MIGHT FAIL PO,SO IF ANY GROUP IS GOING TO SCHOOL FOR THAT BUSINESS,WE HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED FREE OF CHARGE FOR THIS PURPOSE.LET THEM BRING IT ON,I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING,COME WITH 1M SM ACCOUNT YOU WILL DELETE ALL IN LESS THAN ONE MINUTE,TODAY NOBODY ATTACKS PO OR AN OBIDIENT WITHOUT COLLECTING.OUR ATTACKERS CAN DO BETTER THAN BRAZIL,REAL MADRID AND BACERCOLNA PUT TOGETHER,DON'T TRY US O,NOBODY WILL STAND ON THE WAY OF PO BECUSE HE IS A BULLET TRAIN.THE THING IS WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT PO,SO TRAINING ONLINE RATS AND PAYING BLOGGERS IS A WASTE OF TIME.THIS PLOT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DID NOT REMOVE GEJ FROM OFFICE RATHER PEOPLE WERE JUST TIRED OF HIM AND WANTED ANYTHING AND THAT IS WHAT IS PLAYING TODAY WITH THESE THREE CANDIDATES,WE ARE TIRED OF ATIFKULOOTED AND TIFNUBULOOTER SO THANK GOD PO IS AVAILABLE.
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Sleekfingers: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
DKM123:
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.
The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, they will start bribing bloggers as well but we Nigerian's Youths say, wake up! Never again will they fuul us and lead us to the evul path like they did in 2015. NEVER AGAIN!

Thrash......and what are those peter obi miscreants attacking people online doing? Politics is a dirty game.....if you can't fight dirty, stay outta politics
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
akbonus:

WE THE OBIDIENTS ONLINE HAVE STARTED ATTACKING SINCE BEFORE TIME,EVEN THEY ARE SAYING THAT THAT IS WHAT MIGHT FAIL PO,SO IF ANY GROUP IS GOING TO SCHOOL FOR THAT BUSINESS,WE HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED FREE OF CHARGE FOR THIS PURPOSE.LET THEM BRING IT ON,I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING,COME WITH 1M SM ACCOUNT YOU WILL DELETE ALL IN LESS THAN ONE MINUTE,TODAY NOBODY ATTACKS PO OR AN OBIDIENT WITHOUT COLLECTING.OUR ATTACKERS CAN DO BETTER THAN BRAZIL,REAL MADRID AND BACERCOLNA PUT TOGETHER,DON'T TRY US O,NOBODY WILL STAND ON THE WAY OF PO BECUSE HE IS A BULLET TRAIN.THE THING IS WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT PO,SO TRAINING ONLINE RATS AND PAYING BLOGGERS IS A WASTE OF TIME.THIS PLOT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DID NOT REMOVE GEJ FROM OFFICE RATHER PEOPLE WERE JUST TIRED OF HIM AND WANTED ANYTHING AND THAT IS WHAT IS PLAYING TODAY WITH THESE THREE CANDIDATES,WE ARE TIRED OF ATIFKULOOTED AND TIFNUBULOOTER SO THANK GOD PO IS AVAILABLE.

does that story sound real
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Was vanguard at the scene?
Lol I dont think so they are investigating on the matter
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rted688:
;

?
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
bukati1:
If only those people had learnt to be obedient
undecided
bukati1:
If only those people had learnt to be obedient
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Wwwq: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ok
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Wwwq:
Ok

?yy
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by ZeusP(m): 1:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Law Abiding Citizens
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:49am On Jul 05, 2022
ZeusP:
Law Abiding Citizens
BE OBIDIENT
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Hooper69: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2022
I appreciate the information and advice you have shared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance / Fulani Herdsmen Who Attacked Logo In Benue State Arrested (Photo) / Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.