Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta (29049 Views)

Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) / Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Bauchi State Police Command (Graphic Photos) / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by MOTOPARK: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter ObiTUARY's Cousin's
take a very good at yourself,if sense is within and around you why writing what you wrote.
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by DeHorus: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nice. Gather the corpses and shoot them again, one last time.
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by confirmerg(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good for them
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by WarriAproko: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
I hope say no be innocent people una go kill, cos e no hard una do…

The NPF is the most useless police on the face of the earth…
they thieves. I was there live to see how they were shot at sam warri

1 Like

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
THANK GOD,SO SHALL ARM ROBBERS KIDNAPPERS BANDITS RITUALIST WILL CONTINUE TO DOWN IFSHA angryGOD BLESS GOD MEN IN NIGERIA POLICE. sad
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Obilly123(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
A friend was arrested on Saturday and brought to the Hood on cuffs and was paraded like a thief just on a mere disagreement.he was later released yesterday but how do you explain to everyone it's just a disagreement...niaja police need to stop making Nigerian youth feel like criminals

1 Like

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by chatinent: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
If it's a real news, good news.

Cos normal normal, I don't trust the NPF.
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Hotzone(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Check their identities, IPOB scouting for funds
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Tomek09(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Kudos to the officers for murdering 5 unconfirmed criminals in delta state undecided.
Stop sympathetizing will these criminals and armed robbers @totilopussylick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by bigcasava1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
DKM123:
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.
The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, they will start bribing bloggers as well but we Nigerian's Youths say, wake up! Never again will they fuul us and lead us to the evul path like they did in 2015. NEVER AGAIN!
if they enter sociol media we will leave it for them and enter another level

1 Like

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Hotzone(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Kudos to the officers for murdering 5 unconfirmed criminals in delta state undecided.

The evil u promote today will haunt ur household forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Tomek09(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Winning war against violent criminals and arsonists. Kudos NPF, Delta State Command.
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Tomek09(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Very good
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Streett: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Tomek09(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kill them.all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Trapnews: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
DKM123:
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.
The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, they will start bribing bloggers as well but we Nigerian's Youths say, wake up! Never again will they fuul us and lead us to the evul path like they did in 2015. NEVER AGAIN!

grin, Guy, be calming down.
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
mozes01:
correct news

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by seborrhic: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Extra judicial killing.
5 people shot and all 5 died on their way!
Maybe the police even wanted to cover up something so killed the alleged armed robbers.
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by shortIGBOman: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
MOTOPARK:
take a very good at yourself,if sense is within and around you why writing what you wrote.

Emeka, you and I know that,what I wrote is the truth. Even Simon Ekpa has testified that. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by shortIGBOman: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sonnobax15:
undecided. You must not always display your stupidity in every god-damned thread mr. Man.....In as much as I'm not in support of any of those politicians,but sometimes we gat comment like human beings and not human BEANS undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by NOwazobia: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Obviously, that is not how it happened.
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by InoGetJoy: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
victorazy:

Sharap!!
Because he's exposing y'all, abi?
Your evil plans to run this country down will fail
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hotzone:

The evil u promote today will haunt ur household forever
Thats true , i support yo

1 Like

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Obilly123:
A friend was arrested on Saturday and brought to the Hood on cuffs and was paraded like a thief just on a mere disagreement.he was later released yesterday but how do you explain to everyone it's just a disagreement...niaja police need to stop making Nigerian youth feel like criminals

Seems like we are refuges in our own country
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by todugo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter ObiTUARY's Cousin's
Go for mental checkup. P.O is not your problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance / Guyana - Nigerian Held Without Bail For $1.5M Credit Card Fraud (PICS) / Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.