Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank (31486 Views)

Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Umedia: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWo7gn4zepE

A student has broke down in tears after a huge part of her savings mysteriously vanished from her piggy bank.

The lady said, she didn’t go home since the ASUU strike has began and she has been working for past months saving for her house rent, sometimes she drops N200 and a time N500, but of late she has been dropping N1000 daily.

She added that last week, she observed that mouth of the bank has widened a bit, now she decided to open the box and discovered someone has been stealing from the box. Although someone was staying with her, the person denied stealing from the box.

https://instablog9ja.com/2022/07/04/student-breaks-down-in-tears-after-a-huge-part-of-her-savings-mysteriously-vanished-from-her-piggy-bank/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Momcherry(f): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
This is not fair at all.
I feel her pain embarassed

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Teaser4(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Eeya

Aiye ma ni ika o

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Administration1: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ojujukoro

4 Likes

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Caleb17: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
So sorry for the loss. I can feel your pain. When the world was good , you will keep something and met it intact as you left it. Even our current leader are causing us tears by looting what belongs to all of us. Can we continue like this? No nah. Get your PVC ready let's make a huge statement come 2023.

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by PNomsule: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
I need a finance company licence, it takes time to get granted by the CBN, anyone knows who is willing to sell theirs, let's talk ASAP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by shawnfamous(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lol.. why do people still do this traditional thing sef?
Maybe for suprise purposes sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by driand(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022

Beggers are devicing different means of begging online and offline, different people encounter different misfortunes on a daily, and we don't have to bring them to social media to beg...

we no dey give you SHISHI

GO AND VERIFY

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by aycapri(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
So bad
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Pathfinder2090: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
It’s a pity

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by andysmith123(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
If she goes spiritual now, Dem go say na because of ordinary kolo, it not just fair

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by donproject2(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
T
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by inoki247: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
lol the piggybank don go jam ripper shocked sad shocked sad shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by TeeGentle(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
We need to be vigilant and extra very careful

4 Likes

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by zangiff(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chaiii like seriously, some people r just wicked cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Lakside1955(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
This thing can pain eh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by bigdammyj: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sorry oo
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Lamasta(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
She should ask her roommate and friends they will have something to say

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Kennitrust(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
When somebody who deserve a certain position show up, everyone will know it and they will support him by all means to fix him in that position.
For example; when Obama show up to be American president, no one remember racial belongings, no one talk about black or white. The whole country was unite for a perfect reason because, when you are favored, no one can stop you.

In Nigeria, we have someone we believed is perfect for the leaderships of this great country... Even when he didn't give Shishi
We are OK with him.

Only the enemies of Nigeria will works against such a young man full of energy and integrity, from leading this country.

Surely before the campaign will begin, the news of a new Nigeria will be accepted everywhere.

With Obi, we move!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by ExcelDBM: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sad, and it will be difficult to recover since she's not even aware of the actual amount gone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Mbaebieb2r(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
That's wickedness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by temitope27(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pelee

1 Like

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by pocohantas(f): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
I ran to check mine.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Divay22(f): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by omoredia: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Davido pls see this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Nwaomaah: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Remembered when I stole all the money in my mother's piggy cry
I denied it and she cursed whoever did it.
The Curse caught me and I had terrible sores
Na run I use go confess and ask her forgiveness
She forgave and blessed me kiss and the sores closed up in 3 days and I resumed school after being home for like 8 weeks.
I was in JSS2 then

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by 3seriez(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmm. The perpetrator is definitely someone sharing that space with you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by BewareOf419: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Send your bank account details let me dash you something

4 Likes

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by DaddyNimo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Umedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWo7gn4zepE

A student has broke down in tears after a huge part of her savings mysteriously vanished from her piggy bank.

The lady said, she didn’t go home since the ASUU strike has began and she has been working for past months saving for her house rent, sometimes she drops N200 and a time N500, but of late she has been dropping N1000 daily.

She added that last week, she observed that mouth of the bank has widened a bit, now she decided to open the box and discovered someone has been stealing from the box. Although someone was staying with her, the person denied stealing from the box.

https://instablog9ja.com/2022/07/04/student-breaks-down-in-tears-after-a-huge-part-of-her-savings-mysteriously-vanished-from-her-piggy-bank/
Smh twitter; stories just to trend. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na the person wey dey stay with am wey run her street.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Struggling To Survive - Total / DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.