Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) (26848 Views)

Slovakia's PM Robert Fico Shot Multiple Times, In Life Threatening Condition / New York: State Of Emergency Declared As Life-Threatening Storm Causes Flooding / Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by Falseprofet2: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin
Righteousness 2 and holiness forverer you american counterpart has said tithing is not biblical
When r you also going to see the light and realize this events are normal part of life not endtimes
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by obiekunie01: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Australia!

That flood will be filled with anacondas, piranhas, alligators, dangerous snakes, dangerous insects, and various other evil creatures!

All trying their best to be the first to kill you!

That country! even if they dash me their visa, I NO GO GO!

1 Like

Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by ThatsONYI: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
shocked

I stopped reading here, to say a prayer for this country cry

"'If you remain in the area you may be trapped without power, water and other essential services ...."

1 Like

Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by Cypress042(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
As we look at the news and events happening all over the world, there is no doubt we are in Birth pains JESUS Christ spoke of in Matt 24.

We see many of God's remedial Judgements manifesting as if God Almighty is Warning of things to come and calling on all to repent.

We see wars and rumors of wars, Famines, Pestilences ,Earthquakes, extreme heat, wildfires, tornadoes, hailstorms and hurricanes, all at record levels of frequencies and intensity, Just as Jesus Christ said it will be.

JESUS Christ is Coming folks.
The Judgements that will Befall mankind during the 7yr tribulation will be much more than anyone can imagine.

God's grace and mercy is available for all right now. Take advantage of it to Escape what is Coming..
Bros grin
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by Winters23: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tomyslope2016:
Pastor adeboye did prophesy about this for 2022 tho!

Fvck you and your scam pastor
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by Ezmans: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Stargangz:
A ravaged flooded Australia is far better than Nigeria under a lifeless and clueless leader, we can't afford another Buhari pro-max come next year. Australia is a country where everything works perfectly because they have God fearing leaders. Sydney will be back on its feet in a few days.
how I wish this I'll happen in aso rock

Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by Steep(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jesus is coming soon.

The rapture is closer than ever before.
Only those washed in the lamb's blood will be raptured.
After rapture God would pour out his anger on this sinful and God hating world.
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

So run for president yourself and change the country to be better than Australia.

If it were possible, would he not have done that?!? Would thousands of Nigerians not have done that?!!
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
obiekunie01:
Australia!

That flood will be filled with anacondas, piranhas, alligators, dangerous snakes, dangerous insects, and various other evil creatures!

True dat!

That country has an incredible assortment of the most dangerous reptiles and predators known to this universe!
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by AmazingELixir: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin

Theirs is even better the floodwater is clean unlike the murky water shown covering one section of the road in Agbado, Lagos some days back...the flood water down east is even worse.
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by viberion: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
obiekunie01:
Australia!

Stop joking!
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by ogkrakkid(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
See all the flood u have been reading is heading to aso rock to carry buhari watch and see .
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by saintkeppy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
obiekunie01:
Australia!

I was about to comment this, but you're faster, different kinds of poisonous snakes that are in that country can make someone scared, but still better than Nigeria in more aspects. Australia is big&very beautiful country with a good sunny weather all year round except winter period.

I need Australian Visa but not easy to get except you're going there to study.
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by YemyTemmy: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The person above me says

Under a lifeless Buhari pro-max

A ravaged Australia is still far better than what will befall us

If power is giving to a well known

Confused druggie grin

We the association of obidient group of Nigeria

Will never allow that to happen tongue grin tongue.

You guys have to be patient till next 5 years by then everyone go Don get sense. THERE ARE BETTER CANDIDATES IN THE BALLOTS APART FROM OBI, ATIKU AND TINUBU... but you people areally not looking at the direction. It's better to deal with a known thief than a pretending thief...if we want a saint then let's look away from those 3
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
elmessiahs:
Nuclear weapons don finish the world

Nuclear weapons undecided undecided

Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by JudasNaKarrot: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
As we look at the news and events happening all over the world, there is no doubt we are in Birth pains JESUS Christ spoke of in Matt 24.

We see many of God's remedial Judgements manifesting as if God Almighty is Warning of things to come and calling on all to repent.

We see wars and rumors of wars, Famines, Pestilences ,Earthquakes, extreme heat, wildfires, tornadoes, hailstorms and hurricanes, all at record levels of frequencies and intensity, Just as Jesus Christ said it will be.

The Judgements that will Befall mankind during the 7yr tribulation will be much more than anyone can imagine.

God's grace and mercy is available for all right now. Take advantage of it to Escape what is Coming..
Oga abeg go and sit down. Brainwashed mofo. Everything na religion and end time to you.
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by oloshun(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

So your own God has never seen anything good around the world? If you are tired of this world, please you are free to find your way to the God that always inflict hazards on his creatures.

1 Like

Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by UrPapa: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thank God it didn’t happen in Lagos
Our igbo brodas go don dey throw shades, call the whole state and region despicable names
They will even blame Tinubu join
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by madjune(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2022
This has been predicted, so it's not strange.

With increased global warming, global wind systems is altered with its attendant extreme weather conditions.

The main concern here should be, how many people in Nigeria are aware of the fact that Lagos State, being a coastal city will likely get sunken by the years 2030-40, as water level rises by 6ft, as it's been predicted with the current global warming trend towards 3.2 C.

How many of our 2023 Presidential candidates is aware of this?

And, how will they combat it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by dukeaugustus(m): 12:34am On Jul 05, 2022
God help Australia. �
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by fimzzy1991: 1:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Jesus is coming when unexpected. PREPARE...If he tarries, life is uncertain we do not know when we'll leave this world. We'll all face God one way or the other. Are we ready to face Him?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by fimzzy1991: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2022
[/color]
SultanOfPuna:
I remember 2019 when righteousness was preaching End time whenever Natural Disaster happen.

Its now 2022, werey still using Natural disaster to scare his fellow Sheeples.

By the time we enter 2045, he will still be preaching End time.

Mental illness na your mate??

Jesus is coming when unexpected. PREPARE...If he tarries, life is uncertain we do not know when we'll leave this world. We'll all face God one way or the other. Are we ready to face Him?[color=#006600]
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by olamike02: 2:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The person above me says

Confused druggie grin

Continue your day dreaming. It's allowed.
Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by skywalker240(m): 5:00am On Jul 05, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
So this flood is worldwide?
My prayers and thoughts are with them
God have mercy,mother nature is getting angry.
E be like na to start preparing to relocate to moon or Mars be the next big achievement for the human race.
Wetin happen to Barman and DJ ?

1 Like

Re: Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) by Slurity(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The person above me says

Confused druggie grin

Tinubu is the next president

(1) (2) (Reply)

UN Confirms Barrow As President Of Gambia / U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. / Captain Yari Emmanuel Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.