Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money (11862 Views)

What Skills Do I Need To Establish A Career As A Research Analyst? / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by hooge: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Try learning either copywriting, affiliate marketing or product design
ChukyT:
Good evening nairalanders, sorry to bother you but I really need your kind suggestions

I am a sickle cell patient in my mid twenties, I studied accounting , I haven't been able to secure a job and have been teaching after my NYSC in 2020,the salary barely feeds, I don't see a future in that profession and I need a change.

I need suggestions on a skill I can acquire that wouldn't require much energy exertion and physical strength that is quite lucrative and can make me financially independent.

Your kind suggestions would be much appreciated
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by AgentGoat: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
astute28:
I can teach you phone software , flashing and jailbreaking of iphone ,phone unlocked , software upgrade and downgrading , laptop softwares , network unlock for any phone , frp bypass , it only need your IQ and your fast laptop ,plus your hard disk like 2terabyte for different phone firmware , that's all you need ,very lucrative job

Op dm this guy.
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by ajayiopy: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChukyT:
Good evening nairalanders, sorry to bother you but I really need your kind suggestions

I am a sickle cell patient in my mid twenties, I studied accounting , I haven't been able to secure a job and have been teaching after my NYSC in 2020,the salary barely feeds, I don't see a future in that profession and I need a change.

I need suggestions on a skill I can acquire that wouldn't require much energy exertion and physical strength that is quite lucrative and can make me financially independent.

CONTENT CREATOR,DATA ANALYST, AUDIT FIRM OR FEDERAL GOVT JOB(NPC-NIGERIA POPULATION CENSUS- THEY HARDLY WORK )
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by sakbio(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pls don’t limit urself, I think the academics is better than most of the other fields, just to get higher degrees or with what you have now, try to get teaching appointment from teaching service commission, I have seen many sicklers doing well in their various fields by not allowing their condition limiting their capabilities. Though it is not easy sha, may almighty God continue be with u

2 Likes

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by NaijaCover(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Blogging Business

Get In Touch With . COM
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by VeryWickedMan: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
nams77:

Shows you know little about the condition. strenuous activity triggers a crisis. Even intense preparation for an exam can lead to break down and crisis.
Be kind to other people's situation.

But it doesn't affect fucking abi?

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by TeeNanu(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
TemTweaks:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck

Good one
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by stasius: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nawa oooh. See question.

A sickler can do any work he or she wants to do. Inụkwa profiling! Mtchew

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by artworks1: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Football
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Toktee(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
stasius:
Nawa oooh. See question.

A sickler can do any work he or she wants to do. Inụkwa profiling! Mtchew
You are insane....

7 Likes

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by meeketta: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Any digital skill.
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by LawyerLomo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
TemTweaks:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck

Can I chat you up?
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by lakeside30: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
You can do whatever u wish to do, don't allow Sickle cell to be a deterrent to your goals, Very soon i will be opening a tread under health about the dieses sickle cell across all works of life,i mean sickle cell in children,adulthood,schools,marriage,sex,travelling,medication,when in crisis and all sort of things involving you and sickle cell to help those who are carrier, from the view of life experince,is going to help a lot

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by davelon(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Truck driving, am also a warrior tooo, it's lonely but fun.
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Ndidi2: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Does the health really matter in skill acquisition?
yes..

They don't need stress.
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Samskid310(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
I am also a Sickle cell patient and I work as an engineer in a company where white folks are ready to use all your blood for $40 per hour.
Bro you can do any job, sickle cell is not a disability

3 Likes

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by KingOfTheDamned: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ndidi2:
yes..

They don't need stress.

Really ? But is there anyone who needs stress ?
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Willie2015: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChukyT:

Learn:
Trading Stocks on NSE NYSE and LSE
Trading Forex
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by naija4life247: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Programming

Accounting is better for him.

I am an IT professional, my younger brother is physically challenged, he is chartered insurer and pension administrator. He is doing very well with less stress.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by godofuck231: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChukyT:

go into computer programming, , networking programming, then cyber security, in one tear you will become a recruit in the ICT world , the go higher in all these training and you will become a special forces operator , in 3 years after becoming a back end programmer and developer you will become John wick
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by CedarHoldings: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Op what's that bayi, downgrading us, you can learn anything, stop limiting yourself, don't emphasize on been SS again.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Ablestan: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChukyT:

I WILL SHOW YOU:
1) A Platform/Marketplace where you can set up your products and start selling today.
2) I will reveal the 21st Century Selling Secrets (COPYWRITING) which enable you to sell virtually everything.
3) I will show you how to get started TODAY and start making profit.

Note:
1) Even if you don't have a product/skill, you can become an Affiliate and start making money/commissions selling other people's products today.
2) All money made from sales will be sent directly to your bank account within 24hrs.

BONUS
- I will personally guide you on step-by-step methods to set up your account the right way and start selling TODAY.
- FREE 363 paged EBook that will teach you the nitty-gritty of COPYWRITING.

All these I will show you for FREE because of your health status.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @08065278582 to get started and start selling TODAY!!!
Or
Ask your questions if you are still not cleared to get started.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
You don't need any skill, just be OBIdient, Peter Obi will make manna rain from heaven
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by muzeze77: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
I will suggest programming ,especially java/unix. if u need help contact me . Sorry about your condition, wish u all d best

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Blake755: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bro u just need determination nobody really cares
I would advise you to drop those mentality the better for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Blake755: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
CedarHoldings:
Op what's that bayi, downgrading us, you can learn anything, stop limiting yourself, don't emphasize on been SS again.
Hey bro how are you doing
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by muzeze77: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Samskid310:
I am also a Sickle cell patient and I work as an engineer in a company where white folks are ready to use all your blood for $40 per hour.
Bro you can do any job, sickle cell is not a disability
U work with white folks which means u are most likely not in Nigeria so u have access to hospitals when u need one. In Nigeria a single crisis means death
I lost my son who had sickle cell, people with sickle cell already have a full-time job and that's the job of staying alive, please be compassionate to this person asking a question

6 Likes

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by John023(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
If you are good In carrying out research
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08180381101

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by beardedboy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Programming
Programming isn't for the weak.

My back and neck has been giving me issues because of long sitting hours.
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by frozen70(f): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Does the health really matter in skill acquisition?

Yes it does, they can't stand a stressful job that will trigger their crisis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naval College Graduates 18 Military Officers / GTBank Vs Zenith Bank / Nigerian Army Promotes 6,199 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.