Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money (11860 Views)

What Skills Do I Need To Establish A Career As A Research Analyst? / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Joyskretn2020(f): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Am sorry about your condition, i can relate what it feels like haveing a health condition that does not require physical strength. Affiliate marketing is a good option. It pays really well, its one job you can do from the comfort of your home. And it does not require any special skills. I can link you up with the platform i work with if you like.
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by pappilo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I'm failing to see the correlation between sickle cell and not wanting to do meaningful work

Every reasonable job in the world includes intensive effort.

Does he Bleep?

I really want to cuss you out but I suspect you have typed this out of ignorance. Use Google to educate yourself about the struggles of a sickle cell survivor and maybe you'll learn to show empathy. Think before you type.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by TemTweaks: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
LawyerLomo:

Can I chat you up?

Shoot boss. But tomorrow. I'm down today
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Valoromega: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChukyT:
Good evening nairalanders, sorry to bother you but I really need your kind suggestions

I am a sickle cell patient in my mid twenties, I studied accounting , I haven't been able to secure a job and have been teaching after my NYSC in 2020,the salary barely feeds, I don't see a future in that profession and I need a change.

I need suggestions on a skill I can acquire that wouldn't require much energy exertion and physical strength that is quite lucrative and can make me financially independent.

Your kind suggestions would be much appreciated

Mini importation
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by VeryWickedMan: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
pappilo:

I really want to cuss you out but I suspect you have typed this out of ignorance. Use Google to educate yourself about the struggles of a sickle cell survivor and maybe you'll learn to show empathy. Think before you type.

How come this stress affects sickle cell patients for work but not for sex?
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by pappilo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

How come this stress affects sickle cell patients for work but not for sex?

You are a grade A F00L.
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by nams77: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

But it doesn't affect fucking abi?
You are a clown grin
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Yankee101: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Like every skill
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by VeryWickedMan: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
nams77:

You are a clown grin

Na dat answer me just wan hear.
Fucking wey dey scatter man heart turn am to HW boxer no affect dis OP but na small work wan affect am.

Thunder fire OP
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by VeryWickedMan: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
pappilo:

You are a grade A F00L.

Alaye just answer
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by stasius: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Toktee:
You are insane....

You are....
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by paparazi232(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
astute28:
I can teach you phone software , flashing and jailbreaking of iphone ,phone unlocked , software upgrade and downgrading , laptop softwares , network unlock for any phone , frp bypass , it only need your IQ and your fast laptop ,plus your hard disk like 2terabyte for different phone firmware , that's all you need ,very lucrative job
please how. can I learn this

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Snapdragon865(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
LawyerLomo:

Can I chat you up?
Temtweaks is a known scammer, he won’t pay you

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7206020/earn-75000-naira-working-home#114473396
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by dheilaw1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
TemTweaks:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
scammer
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Ndidi2: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Really ? But is there anyone who needs stress ?
if u HV stayed with them in anyway u can't even stand without being emotional.
The disease is a scourge.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by nams77: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Na dat answer me just wan hear.
Fucking wey dey scatter man heart turn am to HW boxer no affect dis OP but na small work wan affect am.

Thunder fire OP
Did he tell you he was looking for fvck?
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Szdorf: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
You can go for information technology course like java, programs, compactia a+;etc
Other alternative u are learn a barbing skill

Anyway there is cure for sickle cell anemia today with D3 Organic, Cuminus Oil and nature Gift
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Paulheyman: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
They're so many fields of endeavor you can really go in to.
1) Learn Photography/Video editing
2) Learn how to fix Alumaco
3) Learn music production/Sound engineering
4) Start up a business (Provision store near a school)
5) Start up a barbing salon and hair dressing
6) Go into tailoring (try both male/female wears)
7) Link a POS to your business for a side hustle or you can start it as alone venture
cool Laundry services
9) If you've sisters or a girlfriend try opening an eatery/bar (depends on your area)
10) Learn how to fix mobile phones

Note: These are supposed to be your starting point/stepping stone and not your destination. But if it pays you well you can as well expand the business and make it your destination.

My Story: I share similar story with you. The worst thing you can do to yourself at this stage in your life is to seek sympathy from anyone. Believe me.

I was also born SS, I grew pass the sympathy stage. Presently I can boast of a PhD (CGPA 5/5) and 5 Scopus/WoS papers. The world won't listen to you if your aim is to attract sympathy. Rather work on yourself, build your content. Challenge your destiny and change your perception about who you are.

I started up as a music producer, that's my stepping stone. I mastered how to use cubase, nuendo, hypersonic and FL studio as plugins, autotune etc. Music funded my transportation during my MSc. I was in fact a successful producer but my destination was academics. I will return to music production later on in life or pass the baton to my son. Music production is fun with little or no stress. Just watch out for the ladies, especially if you're using it as a stepping stone.

I graduated without hopes of any job at all but I was tenacious in savings. My first teaching job I was paid #3500 (2012), the second one I was paid #7000 (2013), then I was paid #15000 (2013-2016) in the third place I worked. Presently the govt pay me #49300. My saving grace was that I saved up all my NYSC allawee. I used that token that most corpas call chicken change to start up my MSc, it was hard but academics was my only option. God showed me mercy and I finished the MSc, then I moved straight to a PhD, also God was kind to me too, I am through with that.

No job for now but I believe in God and in my abilities (my head is supersonic). Someday I will secure my dream job and bring home a noble

My point: Don't listen to the drowning voices. You're perfect. Make good plans and follow them up with tenacity.

Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by KingOfTheDamned: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ndidi2:
if u HV stayed with them in anyway u can't even stand without being emotional.
The disease is a scourge.

Oh my, I haven't indeed. It is well.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
I smell ur corpse. I see ur body being eaten by termites in the soil. I se ur wickedness eating u up in pains . I see u born in hell while u weep in pains. I see ur body burnt by the roadside. Weep n weep till u get weak. Weep!!!!
VeryWickedMan:
I'm failing to see the correlation between sickle cell and not wanting to do meaningful work

Every reasonable job in the world includes intensive effort.

Does he Bleep?
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Joyskretn2020(f): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Joyskretn2020:
Am sorry about your condition, i can relate what it feels like haveing a health condition that does not require physical strength. Affiliate marketing is a good option. It pays really well, its one job you can do from the comfort of your home. And it does not require any special skills. I can link you up with the platform i work with if you like.

And please dear, stop limiting yourself. I have a neurological health condition (multiple sclerosis). If you know anything about this, you can only imagine how difficult my life has been. But i have never limited myself. I have taught in a primary school even when walking was difficult for me, i learnt baking and hustled with it in school. I learnt bead making, i crochet too. It was difficult for me walking around or doing stressful works but i did not accept it. When i saw how difficult all these were for me i had to go into digital skills.
My point is, find ways around your difficulties instead of limiting yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Deathstroke00(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Szdorf:
You can go for information technology course like java, programs, compactia a+;etc
Other alternative u are learn a barbing skill

Anyway there is cure for sickle cell anemia today with D3 Organic, Cuminus Oil and nature Gift

How good is the cure bro
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Alchemist231(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Any skill you desire
ChukyT:
Good evening nairalanders, sorry to bother you but I really need your kind suggestions

I am a sickle cell patient in my mid twenties, I studied accounting , I haven't been able to secure a job and have been teaching after my NYSC in 2020,the salary barely feeds, I don't see a future in that profession and I need a change.

I need suggestions on a skill I can acquire that wouldn't require much energy exertion and physical strength that is quite lucrative and can make me financially independent.

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Wande22(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChukyT:

SEE MY SIGNATURE. THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
ChukyT:

Don't consider your health condition as the determining factor. Search within yourself and decide on what you want to do that is true to you. When you do that, you will find the way to do it that won't harm you. Please, let's not spread this wrong image of sicklers. Yes, there are real challenges, but with a strong will and determination, as well as strong reliance on the Creator, sicklers live full productive lives doing whatever they choose to do. You can do EVERYTHING. You may need to modify how you do it. But you can do all.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Ktosin753: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
LawyerLomo:

Can I chat you up?
Be careful of that guy. A lot of people on naira land has worked for him. He doesn't pay his writers. Check his profile, you will see a lot of people complaining. Don't be part of the statistics.

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by izubext007: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
A stress free business......like fishery besuness
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Abulogy001(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
I would love to learn this skills please..
Here's my email address abulogy0001@gmail.com... I await your kind consideration sir.
Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by Abulogy001(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
I would love to learn this skills please..
Here's my email address abulogy0001@gmail.com... I await your kind consideration sir.
astute28:
I can teach you phone software , flashing and jailbreaking of iphone ,phone unlocked , softwaree upgrade and downgrading , laptop softwares , network unlock for any phone , frp bypass , it only need your IQ and your fast laptop ,plus your hard disk like 2terabyte for different phone firmware , that's all you need ,very lucrative job

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by LawyerLomo(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ktosin753:

Be careful of that guy. A lot of people on naira land has worked for him. He doesn't pay his writers. Check his profile, you will see a lot of people complaining. Don't be part of the statistics.

Thanks for saving me from his claws.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money by smith4real1980: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
If u take good care of yourself and rarely have crisis,u can pretty much do anything,i have a cousin who is an accountant in union bank,one can hardly tell or know shes ss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naval College Graduates 18 Military Officers / GTBank Vs Zenith Bank / Nigerian Army Promotes 6,199 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.