Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers (783 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Receives Hydrographic Report On Oguta Lake (Photos) / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers by Comroguji(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
GOV. UZODIMMA RECEIVES THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF AT THE STATE EXECUTIVE CHAMBERS

The Imo State Governor, His Excellency, Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodimma today, received the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Farouk Yahaya and his entourage at the Imo State New Executive Chamber, Owerri.

In his welcome address, the Governor commended the Military hierarchy for their choice of Imo State to mark the 46th edition of the Army Day Celebration themed: REPOSITIONING THE NIGERIAN ARMY IN A JOINT OPERATIONS ENVIRONMENT: A PANACEA FOR SUCCESS IN ADDRESSING CONTEMPORARY SECURITY CHALLENGES.

His Excellency reassured the Army Chief of a continous cordial relationship and partnership between Imo State Government and the military command towards enforcing lasting peace and unity in the State.

Governor Hope seized the opportunity to seek more healthier relationship between the Military and civilians in the course of discharging their duties, especially in Imo State and South East.

Speaking during the meeting, the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Farouk Yahaya commended the Governor and the people of Imo State for their hospitality and warm reception.

The General commended Governor Hope Uzodimma for the State Government's support in ensuring the welfare of the military personnel and for his concerted efforts for the safety of Imo people.

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers by michlins(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Anything that will bring back the peaceful life SE is known for is fully welcomed by the civil and law abiding citizens of SE.

The people who will hate this are the criminals and their sponsors. But I have never seen where evil triumphs over good. So we will prevail and our enemies will watch as we reclaim our once safest zone in Nigeria

Let me be your welder and secure your home

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers by gaby(m): 1:05am On Jul 05, 2022
Supleme Ice cream Governor...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers by Jostoman: 4:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Desperate governor, We will soon be hearing 10 IPOB or ESN were kill during a gun battle with Nigeria military or police and then use Biafra flags to cover their dead body all because of second term ambition.
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers by Fahdiga(m): 4:19am On Jul 05, 2022
michlins:
Anything that will bring back the peaceful life SE is known for is fully welcomed by the civil and law abiding citizens of SE.

The people who will hate this are the criminals and their sponsors. But I have never seen where evil triumphs over good. So we will prevail and our enemies will watch as we reclaim our once safest zone in Nigeria

Your work looks nice. Kudos.
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers by Dankovich1: 5:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Hopeless Uzodinjo is almost completing his tenure without any hallmark project to account for
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers by michlins(m): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Your work looks nice. Kudos.
thanks
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers by gigdfhjjhvc: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
michlins:

How much for this beautiful door?
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers by michlins(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
gigdfhjjhvc:

How much for this beautiful door?
200,000 only
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers by gigdfhjjhvc: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
michlins:
200,000 only
Bullet proof?
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers by michlins(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
gigdfhjjhvc:

Bullet proof?
I'm yet to test it with gun sir
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Receives The Chief Of Army Staff At The State Executive Chambers by fykes(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
michlins:
I'm yet to test it with gun sir
Lol...thumbs up brother. He can buy and then test it himself....perhaps he may hit gold

(1) (Reply)

SW Should Be Vigilant. / Tinubu People Promised Me 100k But Paid Me 40k. Fake Bishop Confesses. / 2023: Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Own Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.