Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

My Congregation Will Not Be In Church 2 Months Before The 2023 Election - Arome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Congregation Will Not Be In Church 2 Months Before The 2023 Election - Arome (421 Views)

Obi Visits Redeem Camp For The First Time Months Before Presidential Election / Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Congregation Will Not Be In Church 2 Months Before The 2023 Election - Arome by FullBlastLight: 2:37am On Jul 05, 2022
My Congregation Will Not Be In Church 2 to 3 Months Before the 2023 Election: Apostle Arome Osayi

The Senior Pastor of Remnant Christian Network, Apostle Arome Osayi, while preaching to his church congregation in a video on YouTube some hours ago, said that his congregation will not be in church 2 to 3 months before the 2023 election.

Apostle Arome Osayi said in the video that there is a need for all his church member to get their permanent voters card (PVC) as he has done and engage in their local grassroots politics, as a result, this congregation will be absent from church two to three months before the election he said he expects everyone to travel down to their villages at this time and participate in politics.

The cleric goes on to explain that there was a prophecy that Nigeria is currently responding to, which was that of Pa. Elton, who prophesies that Nigeria will experience two major seasons, the season of darkness, which is identified by corruption, and the season in which Nigeria shall be the world destination for righteousness and equity.

He explains that the time for the second part of the prophecy to manifest is now and it requires the participation of the church.

He emphasizes that for some people that will be saying he is bringing politics to the pulpit, politics has been on the pulpit for a long time, just that currently they are now bold to talk more about it.

Apostle Arome added that there may be a need for the church to keep a register to know the adults that have obtained their P.V.C and that sensitization may be introduced so as to enlighten the church more for its needs.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/others/amp/034ef89d100b6e80eea952e9770a2e8c

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Congregation Will Not Be In Church 2 Months Before The 2023 Election - Arome by Fahdiga(m): 2:39am On Jul 05, 2022
All because of the love for Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC, PDP Buying, Stockpiling Voters’ Cards — Accord / Ebonyi PDP Suspends Deputy Chairman, Publicity Secretary, And Two Others / Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila Performing The 2022 Umrah And Hijj In Mecca (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.