Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures (37177 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Antai123:
This is my state. Hahahahahahaha....
Support Obi for this type of transformations in Nigeria.
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by maximizer61(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Any land agent in akwa ibom? I need to own a land there

2 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by 1x2x3: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Binancian:
One nice thing about uyo u can live a coded life there
And enjoy nature at its finest

Exactly. Nothing else in that docile place.
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by johnnychuks(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Ilaumoh:
More 4 .
why are you toumenting me with this kind of food this morning in this Buhari government way things hard like stone, wey one loaf of bread is 1k.

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Majesty33(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Well, of what use is it to advertise the beauty of a state that lacks industry, youth empowerment, sustainable health facilities for the betterment of the masses, then such state should go into oblivion. All these politicians are after showcasing how they beautify a state that have been ravished by extreme poverty. Show us the country side and words will suddenly become superfluous.
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2022
nony43:
Our leaders has really dealt with us , here in the Abroad the do mega projects and you won’t hear the citizens sing praises but in 9ja common 1km you will the Governor with his long convoy boasting.
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2022
ogmask:
Sometimes I wonder if it's same Berger that built Akwa Ibom roads that is working in rivers state.
Port Harcourt should learn the art of road building from uyo. The roundabout and bridges are very well laid out, unlike Phc where everyone converges in one small circle causing more traffic.
Only in Phc, you find agberos in uniforms controlling/harassing motorists under flyovers. Only in Phc flyovers are walled off so dangerously that hoodlums hide behind the wall to wreak havoc and drivers will have to rely greatly on their instincts to navigate the so-called roundabout under the flyover because of the blind spots caused by the high walls Julius Berger planted on the roads.

Those flyover designs are not just it in ph.. imagine flyovers with just one turning point..

Didn't wike see what Amaechi did in eleme junction and obirikwerri? That's what should have been done in Artillery and rumuola.. not the nonsense over head bridge..the one Berger is building in rumukrushi now, I bet it's same design..must all the design look the same?

2 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Otasikwe(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2022
1x2x3:

LOL when was the last time you visited asaba? Okowa built so so many new roads..... I mean so so many. There's a rapid development going on all lover the city as we speak.

Uyo is fine in photos and a clean place but besides that, there's nothing in that state, absolutely nothing, very docile place with no money circulating. Don't even compare UYO and Asaba in terms of development. I live between both cities.
that's interesting please tell me something about asaba &uyo thanks

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2022
anonimi:

Support Obi despite his Anambra failures and lawless looting?
Na which kind juju be that

Stop spreading disinformation.... OBI perform exceptionally well.... Despite having less resources at his disposal....

Can your tinubu ever brag that he didn't loot Lagos treasury?

2 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by 1x2x3: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2022
Otasikwe:
that's interesting please tell me something about asaba &uyo thanks

Ask what you want to know. I have good knowledge about both places in terms of how they function and what to expect.
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by MXrep: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2022
A village with beautiful roads is still a village

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2022
johnnychuks:
why are you toumenting me with this kind of food this morning in this Buhari government way things hard like stone, wey one loaf of bread is 1k.

And some group of persons want us to vote Buhari pro-max in the person of tinubu grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by yubeebaby: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2022
Hmmmmm...as an Akwaibomite living in Uyo,I love these pictures❤️...even though a lot of them are photoshopped�.
The infrastructure cut across all of the Governor's of the 3rd Republic though �
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Cj4charles(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2022
Na Tinubu build am grin grin
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ayomi90: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2022
kereman1:

One more thing the colonial masters developed Lagos, Lagos has been given preferencial treatment from the onset, compare Lagos to ogun, ondo and it's neighboring state, without the preferencial treatment Lagos will be at that standard.
Tell the colonial masters to develop your state too.
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Majesty33(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2022
We need to start seeing pictures of massive newly built industries, raw materials exported outside the shores of Nigeria and thousands of youths working in such industries on a daily basis. We need to start seeing youth sent outside the country after graduation to acquire new skills. If I see these things then I will shut my mouth and rejoice for the better Nigeria I pray is fast approaching.

2 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Iraloren: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2022
No Southerners or south west or ever middle belt should Vote any Northerners because of Boko Haram ,Fulani , Bandits , Fulani Iswap , Fulain militant and Fulain hansmen . They secretly force Tinubu to choose Muslim as running mate, also want to use kwankwaso to force Obi to be VP so they can use obi to win Election and retain power in North, continue they agenda of killing. God will fail them. We stand for OBI or TINUBU....

Ilaumoh:
None of the pictures below was taken in France. None was taken in Dubai. Not even Ebonyi and Borno States, from whence beautiful pictures usually flood our Nairaland here in Akwa Ibom.

Welcome to Akwa Ibom State, a place to be this Christmas. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Akwa-Ibom Ayaya !

3 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ekemax: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Alp this was don't by Akpabio, Udom the big lips has never completed any major road in 8 years mean while why us the OP showing us different pix of a singular place Akwa Ibom is only developed in uyo the rest are shit hole, come to eket look at hospital road, Mobil mart is now a dumping ground, okon is now a death trap.

This government should be jailed and Epherem Inyang should suffer in this life.

Mbok make unna shift
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ambient: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2022
I love akwaibom,their landscape is so picturesque...their white soup... yummy grin

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Anndrew(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2022
ogmask:
Sometimes I wonder if it's same Berger that built Akwa Ibom roads that is working in rivers state.
Port Harcourt should learn the art of road building from uyo. The roundabout and bridges are very well laid out, unlike Phc where everyone converges in one small circle causing more traffic.
Only in Phc, you find agberos in uniforms controlling/harassing motorists under flyovers. Only in Phc flyovers are walled off so dangerously that hoodlums hide behind the wall to wreak havoc and drivers will have to rely greatly on their instincts to navigate the so-called roundabout under the flyover because of the blind spots caused by the high walls Julius Berger planted on the roads.
lolz..me self tire...

2 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by johnnychuks(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

And some group of persons want us to vote Buhari pro-max in the person of tinubu grin grin
did you know that the foolish one are more numerous than the reasonable one? that's the reasons why this baberians called out leaders are toiling with us
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Desusi: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Wow! wow! Akwa ibom great. I was in Eket sometimes ago,it was as if I am in another world. Very friendly people, their white soup no rivaI.Mennn,its a place to be.Bravo udom and akpabio!

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2022
These pishures na understatement to their real beauty. Serenity is bae in this city.

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by maxkia(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
I will own a property in this state soon. Land to be precise.

I believe they welcome other tribes?

Yes they do. I travel there often on Business trips. It's a wonderful state. Especially Uyo & Eket

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2022
07kjb:

Haha U make me laugh make God no allow Igbo matter to kill you o

I love my Igbo people just as dey like us [head slamming afonja yeroba mooslim]

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2022
maxkia:

Yes they do. I travel there often on Business trips. It's a wonderful state. Especially Uyo & Eket

Eket is the beach side I believe.

What reputable property companies are in the state?
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Anndrew(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2022
kereman1:

One more thing the colonial masters developed Lagos, Lagos has been given preferencial treatment from the onset, compare Lagos to ogun, ondo and it's neighboring state, without the preferencial treatment Lagos will be at that standard.
Don't mind them,always comparing lagos to other states,but left out,ogun,ondo,ekiti,ogun,and oyo...everybody dey claim lagos..even the tinubu wey them dey campaign for na osun man,yet osun look like slum ..
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Haykings02: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Only those who have not been to Akwa Ibom will be Deceived by this pictures. Why not include Ibaka, Effiat, Ikot Ido, Terminal, Okobo, Oron beach etc on the pictures? Abi are these places not part of Akwa Ibom State

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Dies As Highway Collapses In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Floods Carry Vehicles In Niger State After Heavy Rain.. / Is My Visa Agent A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.