Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures (37182 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Onyi22(f): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Lier
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Trendy247: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Let me help you

Abak bridge, built by Akpabio

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by OK2NVME: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Akwa Ibom is yet to meet 5% of its potentials.

If she attains at least 20% by expanding her coastal and maritime resources, truly this State will have no mate in Nigeria including the highly overrated Lagos.

Its a pity that Cross River has been plagued with bad leadership since Duke left.

These two sister states need to collaborate more .

3 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by LoveNbeloved(f): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Stronghold91: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2022
OVB123:
Uyo the best city in Nigeria. AKWA IBOM Ayaya! God bless bless Udom Emmanuel.
wonderful city
i couldn't believe it

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by kereman1: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Ayomi90:

Tell the colonial masters to develop your state too.

Slow poke, I know u can't compare ogun the ritualist den to kaduna the defense HQ of the nation can you?

I'm from kaduna

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Moh247: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Anndrew:
young man,I say unto u.you are a bloodly bastard

This is why I advocate for abortion

Dude Rest abeg

got no time for petty banters

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by skuribeebo: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2022
You have shown just 2 locations
The stadium view and that common road.
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by OK2NVME: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
I will own a property in this state soon. Land to be precise.

I believe they welcome other tribes?

You are too late.

Average cost of land in and around Uyo way back in 2014 was around 10mil.

Oil workers have created a massive boom in land and property value.

That same plot of 10mil in 2014 is probably going for 25-40mil now.

The same applies for Ukot-Ekpene and Eket.

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by georjay(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Antai123:
This is my state. Hahahahahahaha....
Support Obi for this type of transformations in Nigeria.

Did he do such during his tenure in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Meteng: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2022
DukeJoe17:

Shameless.

Udom that has not completed one major road in 8years.

Akpabio is the g.o.a.t.

We missed him so much.
You still dey Panya. Come back home soon
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Bigzigg(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2022
@ OP, can't you find something better to do with your life than singing Udom's praises all over the place? For all we know, he's useless governor... How long will you continue like this?
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2022
OK2NVME:

You are too late.

What’s the most reputable property company in the state?
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nakuza(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2022
The only state in Nigeria that seems to have got it right in visionary leadership.

2 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by OK2NVME: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

What’s the most reputable property company in the state?

Buy from local man.

Local man own land.

Akwa Ibom is not a "no man's land' like Lagos where real estate speculators run wild .

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by edungene7: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Akwa Ibom the 404 capital territory of the world I love this city God bless Akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by nesphil(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Akwa Ibom State, the Land of Promise Ayaya. Indeed, the State is Rising! May God Almighty continue to bless AKS with good, selfless, hardworking, and visionary leaders, leaders who have the interest of the state at heart. May there be continuity in government so that our development can continue to spread rapidly. May God Almighty continue to bless Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Vickho: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
I will own a property in this state soon. Land to be precise.

I believe they welcome other tribes?
haba why not?
You'd even feel like you're home sef as they're excessively generous.
Many yorubas I know having landed properties here hardly go back to their state.
The Only challenge you might have in this state is language barrier as most of them prefer their dialect to English

2 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Vickho: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2022
OVB123:
Uyo the best city in Nigeria. AKWA IBOM Ayaya! God bless bless Udom Emmanuel.
best City ke?
Media propaganda and hype, no wonder why Peter Obi no go win
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Mikekan30: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2022
1x2x3:

LOL when was the last time you visited asaba? Okowa built so so many new roads..... I mean so so many. There's a rapid development going on all lover the city as we speak.

Uyo is fine in photos and a clean place but besides that, there's nothing in that state, absolutely nothing, very docile place with no money circulating. Don't even compare UYO and Asaba in terms of development. I live between both cities.

As stupid as you're, do you think Uyo is the only city in Akwa Ibom?
Have u been to Eket or Ibeno Ibeach? I guess Delta don't even have a modern and well managed tourist attraction, the Biggest Golf Course in Nigeria is in Akwa Ibom, Mobil Terminal oil field is right there in Ibeno, Akwa Ibom, We have malls, Digital Libraries, countless hotels, Resorts in Abak, Four point hotel and Southhill hotels in Ikot Ekpene, Deep blue sea in Oron, Almagamation house in Ikot Abasi, Root Hub( Tech Centre) etc

Stupid boy please when next you are in Akwa Ibom look for a tour guide to take you around strategic places in the state which has 32 LGAs, don't feel Uyo is all Akwa Ibom..

And lastly, There is money in Akwa Ibom, is just that my people are more industrious, and majority work in the Civil Servant Sector, The oil Kings are people from Eket, Oron and few from Ikot Ekpene, because there close to the water Ways..

So if you think money is not there ,then you must be docile and Deraiged, Akwa Ibomite has alot of investments outside the state in Abuja, Lagos, pH, Kano etc

Mumu

5 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Vickho: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2022
DukeJoe17:

Shameless.

Udom that has not completed one major road in 8years.

Akpabio is the g.o.a.t.

We missed him so much.
you dey mind all these media hype?
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Vickho: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2022
maximizer61:
Any land agent in akwa ibom? I need to own a land there
reach out to me if you're serious
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by 4teenblaq: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The next Lagos State of Nigeria ... Akwa Ibom a very strategic state

Imagine

*Lekki deep sea port vs Ibom deep sea port upon completion

*Dangote refinery vs BUA group refinery

*Eko Atlantic city vs Ibom Gulf and sport resorts

When Shiek Almaktoum of Dubai Emirate was spending money on various massive Infrastructure using crude oil proceeds, people thought he was foolish.. now Dubai earn more on tourism than Oil

Meanwhile some idiots are hyping rubish and shouting "go and verify" up and down yet nothing to verify

how much is Lagos state making from tourism?

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Vickho: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2022
OK2NVME:

You are too late.

ikpa you dey cap rubbish.
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by kingyakos: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2022
The only state with no pot holes on its road

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The next Lagos State of Nigeria ... Akwa Ibom a very strategic state

Imagine

*Lekki deep sea port vs Ibom deep sea port upon completion

*Dangote refinery vs BUA group refinery

*Eko Atlantic city vs Ibom Gulf and sport resorts

When Shiek Almaktoum of Dubai Emirate was spending money on various massive Infrastructure using crude oil proceeds, people thought he was foolish.. now Dubai earn more on tourism than Oil

Meanwhile some idiots are hyping rubish and shouting "go and verify" up and down yet nothing to verify

Lagos no fine na

2 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by nesphil(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2022
...more pictures from the Land of Promise!

3 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Moh247: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos no fine na

Lol

Where in Lagos because we have urban centers and slums in Lagos and every country or state

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Maxwell4404(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Photo Shop, Can Make 9Ja fine sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Floods Carry Vehicles In Niger State After Heavy Rain.. / Scary Moment Cow Went Berserk In Lagos. / Is My Visa Agent A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.