Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation (13122 Views)

2023: Children Of Top Politicians Jostle To Step Into Parents’ Shoes / Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire / 2019: 41 Candidates Jostle To Become Lagos Governor, 589 Eye Lagos Assembly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation by edungene7: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2022
What do u except extra time looting when one man carry 80billion dey waka free APC has not just destroy Nigeria they have mortgage the future with debt we are in bigger trouble than we know that is why some gullible followers are still supporting this thieves
Re: 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation by Cj4charles(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Everyone wants to deep their hands into Nigerias honey pot..... Mehnnn
Re: 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation by Tareq1105: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Cladez:
See them!!!!

The want to continue where the last criminal stopped.

That's the problem we have as a nation. You see people condemning AGF action but when called upon to take over, they do worse.
Re: 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation by Khaysee: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Check signature best deals
Re: 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation by Tareq1105: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
If I were Buhari, I would Appoint peter Obi, let him handle it before the Gen. elections...let's see how well hell perform...no be by making Mouth undecided

There are many things that are not clear to these Obi Ipob Biafra agitators. As far as I'm concerned, Obi has not been tested. Let Buhari give him one spending Ministry as Minister like Agriculture & Rural Devt. Let Nigerians assess him from his performance and only then I will begin to respect him. I still believe Obi doesn't understand the enormous work we're talking about here. Have you seen scenerio where Ministers would be doing their own thing to favor their people without the knowledge of the president? Unfortunately, Obi is not an economist or accountant but a philosopher.

1 Like

Re: 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation by munafav(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2022
The 80 billion guys has set a record, everyone eager to get to the field to break his record. [/quote] My brother everybody dey hustle... If you dont get it forget about it.
Re: 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation by Cladez(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

That's the problem we have as a nation. You see people condemning AGF action but when called upon to take over, they do worse.
Exactly, most people will do worse just that they lack the opportunity. Hypocritical lots.
Re: 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation by Tareq1105: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Iraloren:
No Southerners or south west or ever middle belt should Vote any Northerners because of Boko Haram ,Fulani , Bandits , Fulani Iswap , Fulain militant and Fulain hansmen . They secretly force Tinubu to choose Muslim as running mate, also want to use kwankwaso to force Obi to be VP so they can use obi to win Election and retain power in North, continue they agenda of killing. God will fail them. We stand for OBI or TINUBU.

Why am I voting Tinubu?

1. He has the capacity and experience.

2. APC as a Party believe in power shift which made me to hate PDP bcoz the party doesn't respect its own constitution.

3. North prefer a Muslim from the south.

4. Tinubu has the capacity to unite Nigeria and Nigerians bcoz he has friends everywhere in the 774 local councils.

5. His emergence as president would reduce the activities of bandits and Boko Haram iswap etc bcoz I believe Buhari pampered them now they have become monsters.

6. He understands the economy and our social injustice.

7. He's kind hearted and has listening ear.

8. Tinubu is not Buhari and Buhari is not Tinubu.

9. Tinubu is more exposed than Buhari.

10. He has the ability to utilize human resources wherever good hands may be and irrespective of religion and tribe.

11. Tinubu is not a religion bigotry. I respect him for living with a Christian wife (RCCG Pastor) for 40 yrs without converting her to Islam. This is a great message to fellow christians that Tinubu is not a religion fanatics.

12. Truth be told, among all the contestants only 2 of them have what it takes to unite Nigeria and Nigerians. Tinubu and Atiku. This is the bitter truth. They didn't start today. They have friends in all the nooks and crannies of the country. We need unity more than anything else.

These are the attributes I saw in Asiwaju.

Tinubu has my vote.
Re: 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation by Tundex911: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Na still BAT � boiz dem go replaced

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation by BeardGangJnr1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tareq1105:

There are many things that are not clear to these Obi Ipob Biafra agitators. As far as I'm concerned, Obi has not been tested. Let Buhari give him one spending Ministry as Minister like Agriculture & Rural Devt. Let Nigerians assess him from his performance and only then I will begin to respect him. I still believe Obi doesn't understand the enormous work we're talking about here. Have you seen scenerio where Ministers would be doing their own thing to favor their people without the knowledge of the president? Unfortunately, Obi is not an economist or accountant but a philosopher.
Truth is...I have deep reservations about Obi...and I'll be justified by history (his tenure as a governor)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku / Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan / Photos From Today's Senate Plenary Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.