Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Osinachi: God Told Me Ekwueme Singer In Hellfire For Using ‘jezebel Instrum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinachi: God Told Me Ekwueme Singer In Hellfire For Using ‘jezebel Instrum (443 Views)

'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi: God Told Me Ekwueme Singer In Hellfire For Using ‘jezebel Instrum by orble: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Osinachi: God told me Ekwueme singer in hellfire for using ‘Jezebel instruments’ – Pastor Allen
A Tanzanian Pastor, Allen Mziray, has claimed that the late famous Nigerian singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu is in hell fire.

Mziray claimed that God informed him that Nwachukwu was in hell fire due to disobedience.

DAILY POST reported that Osinachi was buried in Abia State a few days ago.

The Ekweueme crooner was alleged to have been killed by her husband, Peter Nwachukwu, after he subjected her to domestic violence.

The post reads: “A few days ago, we were in a vigil prayer in the church when suddenly the Lord appeared, and he told me, Allen, what is the latest news about the gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu?

“I told the lord “very recently, I saw a Youtube story that they were performing a burial ceremony; I saw the coffin in the church which I believe they were going to bury her at last.

The Lord said to me, “go and speak about this again, tell my children what happened. Osinachi is in hellfire for disobedience. I warned her, but she never wanted to listen to me.

“I warned her many times through different ways, but still she did not listen to me; she just kept hardening her heart and using these instruments of Jezebel. She’s now in hellfire suffering great torment; she is burning in fire because of the property of Jezebel she was using.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/05/osinachi-god-told-me-ekwueme-singer-in-hellfire-for-using-jezebel-instruments-pastor-allen/

Re: Osinachi: God Told Me Ekwueme Singer In Hellfire For Using ‘jezebel Instrum by SocialJustice: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
It's your family that's in hell.
Re: Osinachi: God Told Me Ekwueme Singer In Hellfire For Using ‘jezebel Instrum by Kestolove(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
kai! christainity in Africa has suffered

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: God Told Me Ekwueme Singer In Hellfire For Using ‘jezebel Instrum by InnoBest188(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omor men angry

Naso God no get level reach again ??
So tey God appear to you and Una even talk reach YouTube side sad

You don turn angel be dat na cheesy

Mad people everywhere undecided
Re: Osinachi: God Told Me Ekwueme Singer In Hellfire For Using ‘jezebel Instrum by Ken4Christ: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
He should have asked God what are the instruments of Jezebel?. The only thing I know about Jezebel in the Bible is that she is idolatrous and a witch.

The Jezebel of the new Testament is seductive and lived in adultery.

Whatever vision God shows you must line up with his word otherwise its not from God.

The Bible says that we should test every spirit.
Re: Osinachi: God Told Me Ekwueme Singer In Hellfire For Using ‘jezebel Instrum by AntiChristian: 5:13am On Jul 06, 2022
grin

Comedy!

(1) (Reply)

How To Pray—is The Lord’s Prayer The Best Way? / Wake-up Call II / Nasarawa Man Who Rose From Death At His Burial Shares Encounter With Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.