Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,248 members, 7,842,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa (23270 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Anthony Enahoro Was Indicted By A Military Panel In 1976 / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Perewenkle1: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
This issue of Elementary and secondary school Cert, the agency/INEC should request transcripts from the school as provided by the candidates. I graduated from elementary school in 1973 and secondary school in 1978, sat for GCE in 1978, graduated from University in 1982 and 1983, the only certificate I have in the house is my university and graduate certificate, if any institution wants the elementary and secondary credentials, I will provide them the years of graduate and they can request transcripts from the institutions, why do we make it an issue.
Though, some people may have used someone else’s certificate for university and bears that person name, in that case they will decline to give accurate info.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Vickym1(f): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mokason288:

Lol grin

How are you dearie?

Are you in delta State?
Lol.. U want to know where I am tongue.. Hahahhah

I'm fyn thank you.. Hope u're doing well?
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Leepeak(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
We don hear, I know all your preaching is politics.... It's okay best students rubbish
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Mokason288(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Vickym1:

Lol.. U want to know where I am tongue.. Hahahhah

I'm fyn thank you.. Hope u're doing well?
I’m doing good dear thanks for asking

Would you like to chat on Watsapp?
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by sematec(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
cheesy
Creamypie:
Egho aria. Go and pay salaries

1 Like

Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Alexiz031(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
eleko1:
undecided show us the result and all ur classmates,the name of ur class teacher/lecturer cool
he basically quoted the year of graduation and also told you he was the second best student in Nigeria that same year. You can go and check na. It's within Nigeria.
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Vickym1(f): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mokason288:

I’m doing good dear thanks for asking

Would you like to chat on Watsapp?
Buh u were bashing me few mins ago cheesy
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Cmanforall: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Cmanforall: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lanretoye:
Na their real age them dey hide,at a point they might have declared a falsified age.those results will reveal the controversy around their age but higher certificates don't have age on them.it is only stupid for someone to think they don't have those credentials.

I disagree on this, especially for Okowa.

Do you know when WAEC started including date of birth on certificates?

1 Like

Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by buckeyemedia: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
PDP downfall begins from the day

Atiku picked Ifeanyi Okowa who's less political ambitious than wike for Vice President tongue.

Same Wike that belittled Igbos upandan?
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by buckeyemedia: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Cmanforall:

When tell me, I don’t know?
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by buckeyemedia: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Perewenkle1:
This issue of Elementary and secondary school Cert, the agency/INEC should request transcripts from the school as provided by the candidates. I graduated from elementary school in 1973 and secondary school in 1978, sat for GCE in 1978, graduated from University in 1982 and 1983, the only certificate I have in the house is my university and graduate certificate, if any institution wants the elementary and secondary credentials, I will provide them the years of graduate and they can request transcripts from the institutions, why do we make it an issue.
Though, some people may have used someone else’s certificate for university and bears that person name, in that case they will decline to give accurate info.
Sir, I believe You must have read Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s autobiography?
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Lanretoye(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Cmanforall:

was that the time age is being included in first school leaving certs?
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Efemoney1989: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Yet u got no brains to develop your state
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by rolams(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Is this the new trend among Nigerian politicians? Buhari has sent a bad precedent and at the same time lowered the bar in governance. We are yet to see Yekini's certificates too.

He said he has the print out. Don't you guys read?
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by rolams(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
JBriel:
Ode. Common sense is indeed not common

On what basis? Pls explain
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by rolams(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I blame Tinubu and buhari for this!

Under the lifeless One, the druggie has made Nigeria a laughing stock. Someone who INEC should have long disqualified. Now imagine what this one is saying using INEC to catch cruise

He said he has the print out. Don't you guys read?
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Hairyrapunzel: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Creamypie:

They have paid June salary. It shows you are not a civil servant in Delta State
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by juman(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Very brilliant but he is bad non performing governor.
This is kind of person one would think would make the country proud, but he is failing.
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Creamypie(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hairyrapunzel:

They have paid June salary. It shows you are not a civil servant in Delta State
monthly pensions/ gratuities. Are they not humans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by ayotemitope: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Weldone
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by eleko1: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
U can help us verify am as well since u knw wen he sat for the Xam
Alexiz031:
he basically quoted the year of graduation and also told you he was the second best student in Nigeria that same year. You can go and check na. It's within Nigeria.

Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by samonak(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Creamypie:
You de mind the "Ashawo man" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Mokason288(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Vickym1:

Buh u were bashing me few mins ago cheesy
No vex

Bashing makes the forum more interesting

Don’t you think so?

O 7 O 4 4 5 9 3 o o 3

Chat me up on Watsapp
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by toprealman: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
A B B second best? When Nigeria was working a little bit and students getting good education?
I am sure th wee were to better results.
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by UNDFTD: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Delta State Governor and Vice-Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ifeanyi Okowa, on Tuesday, debunked reports that he had no West Africa School Certificate (WASC) certificate, saying he made the second best result in his set in the country in 1976.

How can he claim h made the best result in the country in the class of 1976? There are several people I know in that same class of 1976 who had all A's in all their subjects. Yes, he might have had a distinction but he can NOT claim he had the second best result in the country. How the heck did he determine his position?
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Hairyrapunzel: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Creamypie:
monthly pensions/ gratuities. Are they not humans?

You said salary. The retired people I know they have paid them their pensions and gratuities.
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by macAB: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I blame Tinubu and buhari for this!

Under the lifeless One, the druggie has made Nigeria a laughing stock. Someone who INEC should have long disqualified. Now imagine what this one is saying using INEC to catch cruise
Is it true Obi had a third class
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by GoooodHardDick: 12:19am On Jul 06, 2022
macAB:
Is it true Obi had a third class

Peter Obi, as an undergraduate, was doing business and, even though he read philosophy, man has already earned other certificates in what he loved doing (Business and Economics)

My brother, don't let alone install hatred and bitterness in you against Obi. OBI meant well for Nigeria, Let's join hands and support him. He needs our vote bro, together we can do it. Vote labour party, vote for peter Obi
Re: Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa by Scientheosopher(m): 4:57am On Jul 06, 2022
etokhana:

https://independent.ng/missing-certificate-i-made-second-best-result-in-1976-okowa/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Even Okowa!
It's high time INEC has a law that says non submitttance of the original copies of results/documents disqualifies a candidate.

#Buhari has set a bad example.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday / EFCC To Invite Feyisetan Fayose, Wife Of Fayose / Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.