Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) (15970 Views)

Confusion As Two Acting Registrars Emerge In AAU / Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / Armed Security Officers Stop Striking Ojukwu University Lecturers From Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by Sunday2021: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Imagine! How much is the salary of the security guards and cleaners.
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by kingyakos: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, na una vote Obaseki, the most clueless Governor in the Country. We warned you guys but una no hear word. Ikpeazu wey dey incompetent, is better than Obaseki.

Animals wey get horn dey talk snail sef dey follow talk
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by kweensheba: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2022
Life is an endless struggle.
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by Sunday2021: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is exactly Why Nigeria needs peter Obi!

Nigerians wake up! We may never see a candidate like Obi again. This is the best Chance we have now to remove these ancestors and get Nigeria working again!!!

Together we can get it right this time around. Let's not miss this opportunity. Let's Vote massively for Vote labour party, vote for peter Obi
you don't even know the responsibility of your president Peter Obi. Will he start running state universities?
I said it, many of Peter Obi supporters are ignorant of what governance is all about.
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2022
They actually learnt that from us

FreeStuffsNG:

Go to South Korea, go watch real cruse where current and past Presidents send old and young protestors to live and stage daily protests with PAS , Djs, live bands and counter protests in front of each leader's house to score political points. https://www.koreatimes.co/www/nation/2022/06/356_331228.html

We are learners o.
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2022
Tell them to calm down and vote Peter Obi. With PO as president there shall be no more layoffs
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by GoooodHardDick: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
you don't even know the responsibility of your president Peter Obi. Will he start running state universities?
I said it, many of Peter Obi supporters are ignorant of what governance is all about.

Be calming down my brother. My comment is not based on this topic but ASUU strike. So calm down and support Obi. Vote labour party
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by Sunday2021: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Be calming down my brother. My comment is not based on this topic but ASUU strike. So calm down and support Obi. Vote labour party
there is a thread to that assu strike, not this one
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by Cmanforall: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Spirit04:
The person that sacked them is mad. After ruining Esanland with the prostitutes and fraudsters parading as students there you will now sack indigenes

One of the problems with some Nigerians.
I pity those sacked if it was unjustified.
But people shouldn't be entitled to jobs because the company or institution is located in their area. If you are qualified, apply and get employed.
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, na una vote Obaseki, the most clueless Governor in the Country. We warned you guys but una no hear word. Ikpeazu wey dey incompetent, is better than Obaseki.

obaseki is better than IZE IYAMU
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Another reason why the South South will never develop, people will prefer to invest in the overcrowded Lagos.
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by GoooodHardDick: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
there is a thread to that assu strike, not this one

I know bro. But at present No one is happy with the situation of Nigeria right now. Education system has completely been destroyed and yet the government ain't doing anything about it. ASUU has been on strike yet they're not bothered. My brother don't you think Nigeria needs a change of government, party, individual and ideology?

This is why we're asking well meaning Nigerians to join us and get Nigeria working again. Obi needs our support bro. Together we can get it right this time around. Bro let's Vote for peter Obi to rescue this country from these acenstors who had completely destroyed our country
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by shortIGBOman: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2022
kingyakos:

Animals wey get horn dey talk snail sef dey follow talk

Eyahh. The thing pain Osakpolo grin grin

Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by Sunday2021: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I know bro. But at present No one is happy with the situation of Nigeria right now. Education system has completely been destroyed and yet the government ain't doing anything about it. ASUU has been on strike yet they're not bothered. My brother don't you think Nigeria needs a change of government, party, individual and ideology?

This is why we're asking well meaning Nigerians to join us and get Nigeria working again. Obi needs our support bro. Together we can get it right this time around. Bro let's Vote for peter Obi to rescue this country from these acenstors who had completely destroyed our country
yes I got you but don't forget that doctors were on strike for 13 months in Anambara state when Peter Obi was the governor.
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by GoooodHardDick: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
yes I got you but don't forget that doctors were on strike for 13 months in Anambara state when Peter Obi was the governor.

This is what they keep saying to discredit peter Obi. No fuel, no light, ASUU, labour union, NUC have all been on strike since buhari and APC took over and yet Obi is the problem of some people. Tinubu installed buhari so he can take over to continue destroying our country and yet Obi is some people's headache! Nawa oooo!
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by Idaytesj29(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi app and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by sadiqajayi: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Why would they do that
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by kingyakos: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Eyahh. The thing pain Osakpolo grin grin

Na u e pain, na u dey hungry, na u no get work, na u dey unsecured, na u bandit dey kidnapped and kill, na u dem want islamize, na u poverty tribe and religion don hypnotized, na u be de lazy youth, na u dey steal, na u dem go hang tyre burn, na u go remain illiterate.

I'm in save heaven where no evil can come close and I've conquered everything you can imagine.
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by shortIGBOman: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
kingyakos:

Na u e pain, na u dey hungry, na u no get work, na u dey unsecured, na u bandit dey kidnapped and kill, na u dem want islamize, na u poverty tribe and religion don hypnotized, na u be de lazy youth, na u dey steal, na u dem go hang tyre burn, na u go remain illiterate.

I'm in save heaven where no evil can come close and I've conquered everything you can imagine.

You are very correct. I be Igbo and I dey East. Hunger wan finish us here. We are insecured and IPOB terrorist dey kidnap Ndigbo everyday. Poverty wan finish is for EAST. Our youth are joining IPOB terrorist. We can not even govern ourselves in the East without inviting our Northern masters to help us.

Poverty and hunger has eaten deep in out Eastern Region. We pray our Northern People help us with food. Cause we are starving here. We are in severe pains now.

Ndị nna anyị nke ugwu kwesịrị ịgbatara anyị ọsọ enyemaka tupu agụụ gbuo anyị

1 Like

Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by kingyakos: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are very correct. I be Igbo and I dey East. Hunger wan finish us here. We are insecured and IPOB terrorist dey kidnap Ndigbo everyday. Poverty wan finish is for EAST. Our youth are joining IPOB terrorist. We can not even govern ourselves in the East without inviting our Northern masters to help us.

Poverty and hunger has eaten deep in out Eastern Region. We pray our Northern People help us with food. Cause we are starving here. We are in severe pains now.

Ndị nna anyị nke ugwu kwesịrị ịgbatara anyị ọsọ enyemaka tupu agụụ gbuo anyị

Till u die u can never be Igbo even by half
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by shortIGBOman: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
kingyakos:

Till u die u can never be Igbo even by half

1 Like

Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by kenearth50(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ekpoma indigenes, una do well for this one

cool cool
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by Sunday2021: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

This is what they keep saying to discredit peter Obi. No fuel, no light, ASUU, labour union, NUC have all been on strike since buhari and APC took over and yet Obi is the problem of some people. Tinubu installed buhari so he can take over to continue destroying our country and yet Obi is some people's headache! Nawa oooo!
why are you in pain? You told me what buhari is doing that is not good and I also told you what OBI did when he was a governor.
Btw , the same government you hate, is building the second Niger bridge, build railways that no government has ever done, constructing road in every state. Etc
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by thoosing(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
gstelly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6JwR0Mb6fM

A group of Ekpoma natives are reportedly blocking the school gate. The indigene claimed that after months of not paying their indigene 1kobo, the school administration and the Edo government fired all of the Ekpoma indigenes serving as security officers and cleaners and hired contract personnel.

They declared that they wouldn't open the gate until their employees had been paid and reaffirmed.
In the midst of protesting they brought DJ, cooked and there was canopy

Happy protest...
With just #5000 ($10),I will get you a LANDING PAGE with heavy traffic of your desired customers within few days. Chat me via 0.7.0.3026.2o41
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by GoooodHardDick: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
why are you in pain? You told me what buhari is doing that is not good and I also told you what OBI did when he was a governor.
Btw , the same government you hate, is building the second Niger bridge, build railways that no government has ever done, constructing road in every state. Etc

You're the one in sever pains bro. However, personally I have decided not to argue with Tinubu urchins, Atiku nor APC supporters again. Their level of illiteracy baffles me a lot!
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by bagad: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Indigenously irrelevant.
Nobody owns the land pass government
Self entitlement most times na bigger problem for irrationals.
And some dey this protest so wey go plant to use am steal something around or oppress some people because of inferior complex.
Oga if dem sack you, Dem no like ur work ni, no die there.
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by Xoftme101(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigeria my Father,my Mother, my Sister and my Brotherland I hail thee. Na once Dem organize community parte after parte for school gate.�� We dey all MENT for this country aswear��
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by DeeGov123(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
This university is for Edo state not ekpoma, which one is indigenes again
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by Sniper101(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
My Alma mater that year cool

The only town wen me con see say burial ppl dey carry DJ put for front of convoy wen Dem dey go and wen Dem dey return from mortuary grin

...very funny something to me at the time
Re: Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) by Papichulostunne(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
JBriel:
What a zoo !

My guy protest na everywhere not only Nigeria.. Unless you dont watch the news on TV.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Candidate Re-check Ur Jamb Result / Nigerian Students Top Indian University In Accountancy And Physcology / Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.