Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce (50795 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Badgers14: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Cypress042:
She's a brave woman.

Dance naked for atonement in this 21century nah is not proper sad

She did the right thing anyways.
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by seunayantokun(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
The judge come dey waste time to separate them. Westin im wan do for August 2 wey im no fit do with immediate immediate?
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by seunayantokun(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
jamesversion:

A think say na only me see am. undecided
I think say na typo o. But put the dating aside and just read the narration.
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Papichulostunne(m): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Emmanuel909090: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2022
This was not supposed to happen, but it's all good.
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by toprealman: 12:30am On Jul 06, 2022
And the husband is not subjected to this naked buga dance abi?
Star girl, please fight for yourself....use your head!

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by johhnnie(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2022
BadBradley:
I thought I was the only one who saw it.

Woman is a hoe though

Maybe 2009

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Vision101(m): 1:04am On Jul 06, 2022
One time affair = one time trouble
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by enemachris(m): 1:07am On Jul 06, 2022
longetivity:
Fvck everyone reading this comment
You don mad finish. Bleep u too undecided
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Yoighaman(m): 1:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Why are they always adjourning these cases. I have rarely read conclusive ones.
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Gariga: 1:45am On Jul 06, 2022
The husband should also dance naked on the express road. Shmmmm

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Gariga: 1:48am On Jul 06, 2022
The husband should also dance naked on the express road. Shmmmm.

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by overseasnbeyond: 2:33am On Jul 06, 2022
you get problem oooo
longetivity:
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Fortify: 2:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Family member spotted.
NwaNimo1:
I had a one-time affair

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by CSTRR: 3:39am On Jul 06, 2022
It's very common now.

Wives of abroad men are in Nigeria disturbing young men in their neighbourhood for sex.
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by skukimania(f): 3:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Pussyassasin:
They married in 2019 and he beat her up with a belt in 2010 when they were supposedly married. This storyline nor clear.

It’s must be a mistake. I think op meant to write 2020.

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Sltp: 4:08am On Jul 06, 2022
This story has some PMexpress flavor. Manufactured from the figment of the imagination of the authors
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Brotherman(m): 4:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Pussyassasin:
They married in 2019 and he beat her up with a belt in 2010 when they were supposedly married. This storyline nor clear.

Are you seeing what am saw?
And also, the affair that she had, she said it is one time affair , i tell you, that affair must have been blown out, it would have been so pronounced and well known by people in the neigbourhood. It was no longer a secret for a woman to own up that she is adulterous
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by BadEnglish(m): 4:31am On Jul 06, 2022
"She had a one time affair "

The husband brother said she's a good woman... Hmmm are you thinking what I'm thinking

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by IDIOTmoderators: 4:49am On Jul 06, 2022
longetivity:
Fvck you, fvck your Moda, fvck your fada.
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Praktikals(m): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2022
ImoleNaija:

This man seems to be the only reliable in-law she has.
She is an adulterous wife and deserves everything that comes her way
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by shineeye1: 4:54am On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=longetivity post=114458355]Fvck everyone reading this comment
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by shineeye1: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2022
Praktikals:

She is an adulterous wife and deserves everything that comes her way

Na only adulterous wife you see read for this write up?? This is a case of the foundation of a marriage mutually damaged by long distance separation and callous neglect..

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Ishilove: 5:02am On Jul 06, 2022
abobote:
So coz you were caught once, means you had only time affair.
I think that man that was sent to represent the husband is sleeping with the woman as well.

Your husband has come back between 4 to 5times, since 2019, and you said he has not tried?
My husband who is based in Austria has since abandoned the home, he has come home a total of four to five times since our marriage in 2019, and he has beaten me up once with a belt because of another woman.

“I found out he was seeing another woman in 2010'.

It's a typo. They got married in 2009.

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by oz4real83(m): 5:08am On Jul 06, 2022
nkemoma:
The princess must dance naked!!!

Indomie generation will never know that movie
Benita Nzeribe cheesy cheesy grin. Is she still in the naija? The naked dancing princess cheesy

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by PenSniper: 5:23am On Jul 06, 2022
missiret:

Bleep you too

Hello angel, where's somewhere on earth, please?
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by dele2k4(m): 5:25am On Jul 06, 2022
That is my fear for me traveling without my wife,how can she be alone and waiting for her husband and the same husband will be doing what he likes over there and be accusing the innocent wife of having an affair outside the marriage, is not easy" body no be firewood na" the best is to travel out with your spouse....

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Midas01: 5:34am On Jul 06, 2022
When and where was that stated? Open your mind and read it again.
Pussyassasin:
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Midas01: 5:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Like your mother right?

Man travelled , left her for another woman who bolded insulted her on the phone and she decides to cheat as well and all of a sudden she's the hoe.

Receive sense

BadBradley:
I thought I was the only one who saw it.

Woman is a hoe though

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Popesuccess(m): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
They should just divorce and move on.
I tire o. What is the reason for adjourning the matter, it is clear that the marriage is already over

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by nkemoma(m): 5:51am On Jul 06, 2022
oz4real83:
Benita Nzeribe cheesy cheesy grin. Is she still in the naija? The naked dancing princess cheesy

You are a Legend

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife