Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,503 members, 7,840,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead (31601 Views)

Tinubu Expresses Sadness Over OPEC Chief, Barkindo's Passing / OPEC Secretary General, Muhammad Barkindo, is Dead / Osinbajo, Sylva, Barkindo To Speak At Energy Economics Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by chukel(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Shocked. Just watched him last night. Pulmonary embolism or cardiac arrest?
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Christy1759: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
All those that have cause us pain must collect
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Franking: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Secretary General of OPEC, North

NNPC GMD, North.

Rest peacefully Mr Secretary.

Meanwhile them no get oil. Remember Rilwanu Lukman? This people dey use south head nor be small.
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by uridiwan(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2022
adioolayi:
I saw him in the news yesterday night!!!

Wow....Just wow!!!

Ha!!!

Sincerely, I observed a slurred speech from him, as if something was choking his neck while giving his speech...anyone can watch Channels News aired after "Politics Today" program yesterday night...and it crossed my mind he wasn't healthy.

So so sad....

He was reeling out his achievements and how OPEC was able to weather the storm of COVID19..

Rest in Peace Bakindo!!!

Ha.....I am shocked my thoughts about his health was accurate.
Every obsessed person is not healthy
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Bridget95(f): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2022
adecz:

Meanwhile, Buhari just received
this outgoing OPEC boss in Aso Rock
less than 24 hours ago, thanking him
for his services as OPEC boss.

Little did he know that Buhari was basically
bidding him farewell from this world.

Buhari is definitely a Lifeless man that
death follows around. ☹️☹️☹️
Hahaha Buhari don suffer for your hand ,my guy. Lol

1 Like

Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by chukel(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2022
Please who updates Wikipedia. Now now, his death has been updated

Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Makowonda: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2022
Ha!This is definitely mysterious.The man was looking healthy and strong yesterday evening at his farewell ceremony following his departure as OPEC Secretary General.
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Makowonda: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2022
uridiwan:
Obsessed?Obese?

2 Likes

Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Ruwaha: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2022
I saw this man on TV yesterday making a farewell speech,little did we know it was actually a farewell last supper speech.

May his soul RIP as every soul shall taste death and ll account for their deeds on earth

1 Like

Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by FreeStuffsNG: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2022
He was a Patriotic Nigerian. Adieu

2 Likes

Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by SmartyPants(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2022
athaboi:
How come? Somebody that his tenor at OPEC is coming to an end?

Does death take any of that into consideration?
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by IamAsiri: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=Decent09 post=114463844][/quote]

It's Lordship. Abeg, go preach your own instead of correcting what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by naija4life247: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2022
He died of too much money
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by adioolayi(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2022
uridiwan:

Obsessed Or Obese

I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by CaptainFM1: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:

Buhari that might outlive you.

Buhari, OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku will outlived everybody. Are they not already?

They've all been in power since when? 80s?
Are they not outliving us all already?
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Ferdinandu(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2022
I don't know but anytime I saw that man on TV my mind always sees him as someone living a very unhealthy lifestyle despite his wealth.

2 Likes

Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Arysexy(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2022
This man was just commended by Buhari yesterday afternoon and he died at night.

What a coincidence
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by MagicBishop: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2022
The thief behind the P&ID scam

He was GMD NNPC at the time the dodgy contract was signed between NNPC, Ministry of Petroleum and P&ID.

He was overlooked by the EFCC and Buhari govt in place of a mere legal secretary of the NNPC was dragged to court by the Nigerian govt. That criminal Magu exonerated the minister of petroleum , the now late Lukman , claiming " he was an upright nan" and will never be involved in any scandal.

Aboki thieves .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2022
adecz:

Meanwhile, Buhari just received
this outgoing OPEC boss in Aso Rock
less than 24 hours ago, thanking him
for his services as OPEC boss.

Little did he know that Buhari was basically
bidding him farewell from this world.

Buhari is definitely a Lifeless man that
death follows around. ☹️☹️☹️

It's too early to sound this way... Get a life
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by EggonBoy(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2022
This is strange.
I watched him on his visit to Aso Rock day before yesterday.
May his soul rest in peace. cry cry
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:
The thief behind the P&ID scam

He was NNPC minister at the time the dodgy contract was signed between NNPC, Ministry of Petroleum and P&ID.

He was overlooked by the EFCC and Buhari govt in place of a mere legal secretary of the NNPC was dragged to court by the Nigerian govt. That criminal Magu exonerated the minister of petroleum , the now late Lukman , claiming " he was an upright nan" and will never be involved in any scandal.

Aboki thieves .

Hope he was the then minister under Buhari or the APC government! Because I don't see reasons Buhari as bad as his government is being dragged into this
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by MagicBishop: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

Hope he was the then minister under Buhari or the APC government! Because I don't see reasons Buhari as bad as his government is being dragged into this

Because the Buhari govt covered for him.

That's why.

4 Likes

Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by everythinggirly(f): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2022
We'll all get old one day and eventually die. Rip to the dead.
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by onuman: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Secretary General of OPEC, North

NNPC GMD, North.

Rest peacefully Mr Secretary.

E de pain you? No be one Nigeria we dee?

With southern Nigeria's ethnic groups disunited, Fulani owns Nigeria, appoints who ever to control the proceeds from crude oil.
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Confirm4real(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2022
Na dem occupy every top post in Nigeria.

Next please...
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2022
The man has been so ill lately....no be everybody well o!
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Confirm4real(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2022
onuman:

E de pain you? No be one Nigeria we dee?

With southern Nigeria's ethnic groups disunited, Fulani owns Nigeria, appoints who ever to control the proceeds from crude oil.

Then he should continue enjoying the proceeds in the grave.
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2022
MagicBishop:

Because the Buhari govt covered for him.

That's why.

What happened to the government he served and the ones after? Aren't they clean enough to probe and imprisoned him?
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by jclassiq(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2022
adioolayi:
I saw him in the news yesterday night!!!

Wow....Just wow!!!

Ha!!!

Sincerely, I observed a slurred speech from him, as if something was choking his neck while giving his speech...anyone can watch Channels News aired after "Politics Today" program yesterday night...and it crossed my mind he wasn't healthy.

So so sad....

He was reeling out his achievements and how OPEC was able to weather the storm of COVID19..

Rest in Peace Bakindo!!!

Ha.....I am shocked my thoughts about his health was accurate.

It's just so strange. I was just imagining if I'm now a "prophet" or sth. I saw the news on NTA instead; And, i swear, the very first thing i commented on was this man looking very unhealthy and i wondered how he is still alive till date looking like that. But then i thought, "oh well...with all the money he has, he should be able to at least check his blood pressure once in a while."
Not knowing that he is actually truly very unhealthy.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by Kutzy01: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Righthussle:
RIP

Too much money sometimes dey cause sickness and death. I believe say na wetin kill am.
Common to every African man, I guessed you used your common sense diognosis to determine the cause of his dead abi?
Re: OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead by essentialone(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2022
adecz:
Breaking: OPEC Secretary General, Muhammad Barkindo, is Dead

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/06/breaking-opec-secretary-general-muhammad-barkindo-is-dead

Finally, he has been killed by all the atrocities he committed in this life. Nemesis and Karma have both served him breakfast. Who will be the next corrupt person to die?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$800m Garnishee Order Killing FCTA Economy, Says Wike / Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 / Odikwa Or Odikwa Risky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.