Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper (2055 Views)

Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’ / Throwback Old Newspaper: I Don't Believe In One Nigeria - Bola Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by Joecrane(f): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2022
He wrote:

This evening, I tore out the back page of an old newspaper because I needed to wrap something.

As I was tearing it out, my spirit said "God wouldn't it be great if I see something significant in this paper?"

My other mind responded "nothing significant usually appears on the back page of a newspaper. If you really wanted the possibility of seeing something significant, you would have torn from the middle" . ��

Anyway, I don already tear the paper so I set on to wrap what I wanted to wrap.

Lo and behold, something HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT caught my eye!!!!

See highlighted area of this The Nation Newspaper from Friday October 10th 2014!!

See something significant that happened when Peter Obi had probably NEVER EVEN THOUGHT of one day EVER running for presidency!!

See the list of people who went to BEG him to move from APGA to PDP!!!

Guys, see their names in this article!!

Please ZOOM and read the highlighted portion!!

Ike Ekweremmadu, Anyim Pius Anyim, TA Orji, Emeka Ihedioha etc

They knew what HIGH QUALITY material Peter Obi is. That's why they went to his home in their numbers to woo him!!

Today, 8 years later, many of these people are trying to taint a man they went a-begging in his home!

I am grateful God heard my prayer swiftly tonight and showed me this significant sign from an 8 year old newspaper.

Speak Lord, your servant heareth!!

Abba Father, please, complete this great work you have started in our country Nigeria, Amen!! �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

Eze

6 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by franchasofficia: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by Tinubuagbado: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Good one

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by gasparpisciotta: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2022
A principled man will never allow himself to be convinced to join a group of thieves.

Are they business or political associates?

To be honest Peter Obi has nothing to offer except rhetorics....I am watching his interview on Arise TV right now and he is only thriving on the sentiments of the nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by Joecrane(f): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
A principled man will never allow himself to be convinced to join a group of thieves.

To be honest Peter Obi has nothing to offer except rhetorics....I am watching his interview on Arise TV right now and he is only thriving on the sentiments of the nation.

You lie . Big time falsehood

10 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by SaiOba: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Werey Na lie joor.. But your principal Tinubu has alot to offer and that is the main reason he's having dinner with his very CORRUPT likes in Paris Abi?
gasparpisciotta:

5 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by gasparpisciotta: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2022
SaiOba:
Werey Na lie joor.. But your principal Tinubu has alot to offer and that is the main reason he's having dinner with his very CORRUPT likes in Paris Abi?

Tinubu no dey claim say na him holy pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by ChoCho54(f): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

So when will Tinubu appear on channels TV or Arise TV or even CNN to tell the world what he plans to do for Nigeria if he becomes president?

You think people are not watching in 3D the methodical media shielding his handlers are giving him?

You think it's enough to prop him up the podium and have him render spurts of incoherent logic and whisk him off again?

Next, they will dress him up in jeans and t-shirt and All stars sneakers grin and snap him and rush down to NL to post.

When will he be on TV proper?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by ChoCho54(f): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Op, children of anger and hate will tag you toxic for this post, watch out.
Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by Totilopussylick(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
Op, children of anger and hate will tag you toxic for this post, watch out.

You mean the casava and agbado urchins

Shame will not let them have anything to say tongue

3 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by ImDStar: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Okay you know Tinubu is a thief but still your best candidate isn't it?

gasparpisciotta:

Tinubu no dey claim say na him holy pass

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by Vyzz: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2022
shocked

Good market dey sell ensef

Garri no need advert to sell

Vote Peter Obi for better naija
Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by mytime24(f): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2022
K
Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by ExplorerReturns(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lol
Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by Ulunne777(f): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Zoom it more.I can't see anything

But Obi all the way

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by Ulunne777(f): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
"They said I'm qualified to be the Vice President because of my knowledge of the economy. But Nigeria's problem is the economy. Why would you bench the player who's supposed to start the match?".

- Peter Obi on Arise TV.

#PeterObiForPresident2023

Obi's reply to kwankwaso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
I don't understand? You mean the spirit of God spoke to you to open newspaper??

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by Golan007: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2022

Re: See What A Nigerian Found In An Old Newspaper by ChoCho54(f): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You mean the casava and agbado urchins

Shame will not let them have anything to say tongue
Agbadorians.. grin

(1) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu / Wahala Dey Oh, Peter Obi Is Becoming A Cult Hero??? / ❗️How Chief Of Army Staff Resisted Pressure To Topple GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.