Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people (23075 Views)

Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting / Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) / Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by ghettokid1(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2022
"I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people on my behalf and will also be giving handshakes" - Timaya

The popular musician wrote on his twitter page;
I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people on my behalf and will also be giving handshakes. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
From All Of Us @ . COM

Timaya, You Are Saying Your Mind Here.

Infact, Money Is Really Good, Make Money!

1 Like

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by festacman(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Timaya, be grateful for success achieved and what come with it. How many people wanted to shake your hands when you were selling plantain? Count your blessings and be calming down.

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by emmyw(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cruise Or No Cruise, It's Nonsense, This Isn't Our Problem Now, If You Like, Employ Someone That Will Clean Your Yansh!

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by seanwilliam(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin

That’s my job bro

4 Likes

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Wawelexy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
After that u employ someone that would help u to poo... Mumu

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by owiko(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mad O!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Theoroosevelt1: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
I ghat nothing to say.
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by BishopZion(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Jayrow08: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Plaintain man doings
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Judolisco(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Agba timaya.... Plenty guys no go mind oh
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by lordopsy2018(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
G
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by leospruce(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
This guy you fast o

1 Like

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by stano2(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
No be this kind yarn we wan hear now

1 Like

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Ollyb2020(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
First to comment for the very first time

1 Like

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by OYENIYIJK: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
He'd definitely see someone to do that. Money is a god.

Check my signature jorh.

1 Like

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by missbehave247(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Iranu
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by NwaNimo1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Foolishness.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Nazgul: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
So why is he telling us? undecided

1 Like

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Jossyroyal1: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pride goes before a fall
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin
ghettokid1:
"I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people on my behalf and will also be giving handshakes" - Timaya

The popular musician wrote on his twitter page;

Commissioner/SA for GREETING

1 Like

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Frankbaro(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Agreed, you're rude in that regard.
Good you know, you weren't brought up well in that aspect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by stano2(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
If u want publicity, then talk about what’s happening in the country.

Which kind yarn be this one

1 Like

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
EMPLOY me please.
I need the JOB! cry cry cry cry
Name your criteria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Talk2david1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
There's nothing as tiring as greeting people especially for an introvert, and if you mistakenly try to sneak and pass without greeting hoping no one has seen you, they'll say you are being proud! Hmmmm

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by SmartPolician: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Timaya don dey madt oh grin

I can understand how frustrating it can be for a celebrity to enter a gathering and everyone is famzing you grin

3 Likes

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by JAWBONE(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin grin

If Snoop Dogg can employ a professional weed roller, I don't see the problem here

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by stano2(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
He go still owe for months
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by smile11s(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by LOVEGINO(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
After 2 wraps of Igbo. Inspiration enter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career / Toolz: "If We Seize Buhari's Passport, Can He Still Travel?" / Tania Omotayo Admitted Into Univeristy Of The Arts, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.