Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career (23087 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by nwekeugochukwu: 4:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Popular Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, has replied to a Twitter user who advised her to collaborate with her female colleagues this year to boost her career, IGBERETV reports.

The Twitter user who gave this advice to the singer noted that the Nigerian music industry is male-dominated and barely gives room for female artistes to thrive.

He stated that the Johnny crooner should endeavor to collaborate with other female artistes, especially Tiwa Savage, in order to boost her career.

In his words;

“Yemi Alade u should try collaborating with other female artistes this year, especially with Tiwa Savage; The music industry is male dominated & barely gives room for females to thrive which is more reason why u ladies should stick together as one, it will boost ur music careers”.

On seeing the tweet, Yemi Alade quoted it and gave a sarcastic response.

“Oshey ! lucozade boost . Path finder! Career coach! Feminist! Torch bearer of female musicians ! Counsellor! Oya rest ! 2022 just started! Don’t give me work!” She wrote.
https://twitter.com/yemialadee/status/1485338520969519106?t=zzYXLPzfXCsVkNt4mzv6Ow&s=19

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by blackaxe78: 4:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Short girls are very troublesome!

Give them simple a simple idea and they explode on your head.

Guys! Avoid short ladies at all cost if you can.

Anything below 6 feet, avoid.. The shorter, the more demonic they are. Especially the short and plumpy ones who barely grow past 5.5 feet, those ones are direct cousins to the devil.

202 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by andysmith123(m): 5:29am On Jan 25, 2022
yemi alade is my wife and as her husband i have nothing to say!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by JuanJO(m): 6:08am On Jan 25, 2022
Simple advise u no go accept. Shebi na Johnny u still dey look for ni

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Parmeeh(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2022
This Regha guy and nonsense sha

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by tedIda: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by bouncin04(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2022
grin

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by tillaman(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2022
My love for Yemi Alade Na follow come no be Alaba made walahi
I don send her dm tire say I admire her the only reply I got for the whole epistle Na Awwwwwwn Thank you �
Good better best I shall never rest until
My good is better and my better best
Yemi na me and you for this life o

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by BatedAnD: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Who is YEMI ALADE?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by sammirano: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2022
And I just notice the guy profile on twitter this morning. The mofo is everywhere you go. MTN

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by TheABOMINATION: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Some girls no just get character. Someone concerned about you is offering harmless suggestion to you, instead of politely discussing with the person, you are exploding, calling the person names, smh.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Iamdbull: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

I don't see anything bad in the idea, maybe she's not on good terms with them, you all know there are more to things than what meets the eye. But whatever it is I will invite her and find out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by ambivert27(f): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Na im come make am kill the guy grin

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Mosated: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2022
So how is this news?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Moneyboyz: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Simple thing
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by zeusdgrt(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Person advice u truth u dey talk rubbish

12 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Aboguede(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Na tiwa garbage send the message and yemi alade notice am grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by elbaraj2020(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Anything below 6 feet, avoid.. The shorter, the more demonic they are. Especially the short and plumpy ones who barely grow past 5.5 feet, those ones are direct cousins to the devil.
But Yemi isn't short na

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2022
This girl just dey make me Hot.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Neymessi: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Like for yemi share for tiwa

29 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by FalseProphet1(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2022
She could have just kept quiet and ignored the post, it's not every thing you reply, I'm sure the guy gave that advice from a clean mind, being saucy to him was very bad of her.

I see her sliding into the pit of irrelevance come 2023.

This I have seen.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by temmypotter(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Who hurt you man? Look at your life

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Sekoni003(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Daniel Regha don like wahala since day one na grin

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by osuofia2(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Nothing de pain naija musician pass this kind advice

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by IrepChrist: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Ihavethingstodo: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2022
grin the thing pain her grin

The dude did no say anything bad na

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Cmanforall: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Nothing wrong in the advice

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Good response cos I don't know what make you think you have a say in others business..

Same way most boys on here always pokenose concerning women issue..
Alade na Savage abeg...the guy must be in tears now grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bottylicious Daniella Okeke Shows Off Toned Figure In New Photo / Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) / Why We’re Rebuilding Ayefele’s Music House — Oyo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.