Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

2023: Mr. Peter Obi Replies Kwankwaso Over His Recent Comments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Mr. Peter Obi Replies Kwankwaso Over His Recent Comments (398 Views)

Ganduje Mocks Kwankwaso Over FCT Ministerial Snub / Kano New Emirates Have Come To Stay, Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso / Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Mr. Peter Obi Replies Kwankwaso Over His Recent Comments by Bekeey: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dear Kwankwaso My friend.

I read your statement concerning me and your position concerning the upcoming election.

The fact is that, I have no link with Ipob which they've already stated in their press release.

But you must understand that Ipob activities were as a result of the failure of our Government both at the state and federal level.

If we've done the right thing knowing fully well about our past experience, I don't think there would be anything like IPOB!.

Again, if I'm to rate you or any other candidates from the north based on Boko Haram, Bandits and others who are ravaging the north over a decade now, it won't be nice, I guess!

We should be talking about solving problems facing our country not blame games!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Mr. Peter Obi Replies Kwankwaso Over His Recent Comments by Bekeey: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
You can now use your tongues to count your teeth on whom this cap fits.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Mr. Peter Obi Replies Kwankwaso Over His Recent Comments by Seefinish: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Obi has a golden heart. His respond to his critics is what attracted to me.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Mr. Peter Obi Replies Kwankwaso Over His Recent Comments by Laggafin: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
El classico punch.. This man should just be declared president already even witout elections.. I mean im fantastically obified
Re: 2023: Mr. Peter Obi Replies Kwankwaso Over His Recent Comments by FatherBona: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sentiments aside, swearing in any of the other two candidates over Obi in the next handover ceremony next year will be throwing this country into backwardness and darkness, worse than what PMB has done.

I foresee another ENDSARS protests unprecedented in the country’s history.

Please let’s stop and think.

My peace I leave you
Re: 2023: Mr. Peter Obi Replies Kwankwaso Over His Recent Comments by SaiOba: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
What a golden response

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu's Free Campaign Phone Floods Social Media (photos, Video) / Pics: Guess The Location? / 2023 Presidency: Why I Picked Kashim Shetimma As Running Mate - Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.