Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1948438 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2022
If not that Bella told Chomzy of Groovy/ Phyna duvet stuff

Chomzy for pick Groovy yesterday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetpink:

So intelligent people shouldn’t have sex in a reality show?
Are they not humans?
Is blood not flowing in their veins?
Abeg rest!
Everybody that liked this post is a fool and Daniella is not intelligent end of story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Those of you that was criticizing last season of being Boring.
Shine your eyes season started by July 24th.
That of this year started July 23rd and by August 11, the thread has already clocked 2 thousand pages.

But that of this year reached 2 thousand pages on August 23rd.

So you can vent all you want but you have to give shine your eyes housemates their flowers and respect especially pere, white money, maria, Angel and the rest.
Though they didn't give us violence and disqualification but their sets gave us mature and top notch entertainment.
Most of y'all call fights and quarrels and disqualifications entertainment but that is not true.
People can still give entertainment without going violent.

And it's clear that people were more interested in shine your eyes housemates than this season and they were more talking points.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryann was talking to Allysyn about his journey as an independent artiste, and how he has had to push his music himself.

As many other youths his age, he has also had to deal with depression along the way (Daniella mentioned her own depression struggles while conversing with Dotun)

Just curious, why do Gen Z kids, especially the middle-upper class ones, have depression/mental health struggles? Is it something new? Or are people just more aware of such things these days and recognise them?

Sometimes I feel that when depression is a thing among people in a generation, others might tag along with that depression tag to feel among. Please, I'm not trying to downplay anyone's mental health issues especially now that it is an issue that is just being taken seriously now.

I just think that it is okay to be sad at times. And not be depressed all the time. Shit happens to everyone. We just have to deal with it and find ways to make ourselves better and happier. Not to wallow in a pool of depression and compensate with drugs and celebrity fandom because everyone around us does the same,

Make an effort to seek help from your parents, mentors and religious people if you can.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2022
2O22:

Every man is allowed to dream, but all dreams don't always come to reality boy...
Fact.

Even Tonto Dike wants to become Deputy Gov in Rivers State
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2022
OGdaddy:
That of this year started July 23rd and by August 11, the thread has already clocked 2 thousand pages.

So you can vent all you want but you have to give shine your eyes housemates their flowers and respect especially pere, white money, maria, Angel and the rest.
Though they didn't give us violence and disqualification but their sets gave us mature and top notch entertainment.
Most of y'all call fights and quarrels and disqualifications entertainment but that is not true.

And it's clear that people were more interested in shine your eyes housemates than this season and they were more talking points.
Shine your eye is better than this season

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2022
There is no way I will patronize these companies advertising to Nigerians without Nigerian actors. That Minimee advert stars obvious Rwandans. The Lipton advert had only one Nigerian actor. The Hypo one contained zero Nigerians. I will point out a few more in future. The Guinness one was balanced, most of the people looked like Nigerians. Pepsi adverts feature foreign football stars. Make them chop their product because I am neither foreign nor a football player.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2022
OGdaddy:

So you can vent all you want but you have to give shine your eyes housemates their flowers and respect
especially pere, white money, maria, Angel and the rest.

Bbnaija fans will never agree sha.
They must do all they can to push the narrative of last season being the most boring season of all time even though all the metrics used to analyse point to the opposite.
SYE deserves its flowers, especially for a season done in the time of Twitter ban yet SYE still pushed through.

SYE is my best season of big brother till date. The only season where I like almost all Housemates. I enjoyed last year.
Not this year of stressful bbn grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:13am On Aug 23, 2022
Daniella and Dotun shocked
What did I just watch on twitter shocked shocked
This season sha. This season. sad

Anyway Dotun said he liked 6 babes. Bella, chomzy, Doyin, Beauty, Ilebaye and Daniella
At least he has gotten 1 from his list.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2022
Giel:
Daniella and Dotun shocked
What did I just watch on twitter shocked shocked
This season sha. This season. sad

Anyway Dotun said he liked 6 babes. Bella, chomzy, Doyin, Beauty, Ilebaye and Daniella
At least he has gotten 1 from his list.

Tell us what you saw na grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2022
OGdaddy:

The SYE season is the reason this edition is suffering.

I’m an ardent viewer of the franchise. SYE disappointed me so much that I swore off the show and wished it wouldn’t happen without a restructure until the next four years. This season is not bad at all — if anything, it is highly impressive. It has been the most creative package so far from the dull team behind the franchise. Sadly, people who Whitemoney turned off from the show long lost interest. In my household, I am the only one who tunes into the program every two days or sometimes every other day. People familiar with my viewing habits can tell because of the frequency of my comments submitted when viewing. Every other family member knows there is a season taking place and see no point of viewing a potential Whitemoney 2.0 show.

In this thread some engaging contributors didn’t bother to participate to avoid the same disappointment which was SYE. I see some users trying to fill the void by commenting with alternate accounts supporting multiple housemates. I called it from last season that the next season which follows SYE may not receive up to five thousand pages of engagement. At the rate things are going, the prediction may come to pass.

Last last, it’s the organizers I blame. They lacked serious imaginative concepts which could save a dead season or spice an interesting one in the least. It was when they ran out of tricks that they chose to revamp the whole routine.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2022
FIGARO00:
Lol

Nobody wants to call out Adekunle and Dotun for jumping on Khalid's wife, but groovy that broke up with beauty before her dq was almost lynch because he moved on with his life...

Hypocrites and double standard.

When Chichi said he hates good thing, they were dragging her. There're lots of single girls in the house but Adekunle decided to go after Daniella knowing there's Khalid in the picture.

There's something sinister and dangerous about ODEkunle, I strongly believe there's a deep reason Allyson dumped him. It's strange and unbelievable that despite his cute face, Allyson left him for ugly Hermes.

Something is definitely odd about him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2022
meobizy:
The SYE season is the reason this edition is suffering.

I’m an ardent viewer of the franchise. SYE disappointed me so much that I swore off the show and wished it wouldn’t happen without a restructure until the next four years. This season is not bad at all — if anything, it is highly impressive. It has been the most creative package so far from the dull team behind the franchise. Sadly, people who Whitemoney turned off from the show long lost interest. In my household, I am the only one who tunes into the program every two days or sometimes every other day. People familiar with my viewing habits can tell because of the frequency of my comments submitted when viewing. Every other family member knows there is a season taking place and see no point of viewing a potential Whitemoney 2.0 show.

In this thread some engaging contributors didn’t bother to participate to avoid the same disappointment which was SYE. I see some users trying to fill the void by commenting with alternate accounts supporting multiple housemates. I called it from last season that next season which follows SYE may not receive up to five thousand pages of engagement. At the rate things are going, the prediction may come to pass.

Last last, it’s the organizers I blame. They lacked serious imaginative concepts which could save a dead season or spice an interesting one in the least. It was when they ran out of tricks that they chose to revamp the whole routine.

all because you dry vex sey Whitemoney win.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Be like I'll Stan this Daniella sef

Has any girl in bbnaija history gotten it on with two different men ? grin cheesy

This set is remarkable .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Threebear:

Has any girl in bbnaija history gotten it on with two different men ? grin cheesy

This set is remarkable .

Same ooo..
This season is lit.

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2022
DownChelsea:

all because you dry vex sey Whitemoney win.
Whitemoney was the major person I could point to for killing the show’s vibe. Any honest person in this thread recognized it at the time. If he was evicted early, a disqualification or two may have taken place down the line.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Threebear:

This set is remarkable .
Without a video, all these are mere accusations. I remember Bisola doing so. Gifty was ready to if not for Soma giving her only fingers. To beat Bisola’s record, she needs to run three men. Na Calabar girl so I’m hopeful.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fancygurl23(f): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2022
meobizy:
There is no way I will patronize these companies advertising to Nigerians without Nigerian actors. That Minimee advert stars obvious Rwandans. The Lipton advert had only one Nigerian actor. The Hypo one contained zero Nigerians. I will point out a few more in future. The Guinness one was balanced, most of the people looked like Nigerians. Pepsi adverts feature foreign football stars. Make them chop their product because I am neither foreign nor a football player.

You must really think you are so special. Lol

These are multinational companies with millions of dollars in assets.

You must be a clown to think that if you don't patronize them it's going to change anything

You are insignificant in the grand scheme of things, so shut up and try to make money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Fancygurl23:
Low key, Sheggz is the content of this season and the most controversial male housemate in BBNaija history.
Na it's Groovy.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2022
Nhazeru:

When Chichi said he hates good thing, they were dragging her. There're lots of single girls in the house but Adekunle decided to go after Daniella knowing there's Khalid in the picture.

There's something sinister and dangerous about ODEkunle, I strongly believe there's a deep reason Allyson dumped him. It's strange and unbelievable that despite his cute face, Allyson left him for ugly Hermes.

Say whatever you want but don’t you ever call my Hermes ugly again.
Thank you.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2022
Nhazeru:

So you're now using the ugly Allysyn who equally has a man's voice to judge adekunle's character?

To tell you the truth, any man who has good eyes will be praying everyday for ugly girls like Allyson to stay so faraway from them and never ever cross their path.

Can you imagine what the children of hermes and Allysyn will look like?

Scary!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2022
Fancygurl23:

You must really think you are so special. Lol

These are multinational companies with millions of dollars in assets.

You must be a fool to think that if you don't patronize them it's going to change anything

You are insignificant in the grand scheme of things, so shut up and try to make money.
Not drinking Pepsi will keep me healthy. Multinational companies are like the biblical God; the more people patronizing, the merrier. All they want is to cater their products to reach everybody. If I send my complaint to them in form of e-mail, the adverts will change significantly. Profit is the sole reason why brands advertise their products.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2022
OGdaddy:

SYE was boring asides Pere who gave me something to look up to in that house everything was dry I lost interest midway there was nothing entertaining there.

I agree with meobizy when he said that it was because of how SYE was that is why this season may be suffering, let's be honest with ourselves this season beat SYE hands down grin and its just week 5. It could also be that the current happenings in the country is the cause of the divided attention but e nor mean say SYE was entertaining.

Last season we had a winner from the stage this season we never still nor know and its unpredictability is very interesting.

Asides from the viewership of the thread being low previous BBN seasons have had many pages due to unnecessary banters and insults that have beclouded it one thing you will notice is that this thread has had less banters and dragging which is actually good for it because it is less toxic and weeks before many of us here were watching two different channels so there is no way we were following up the same time. I noticed that many here watched leve 1, I watched level 2 90% of the time, so because of that it could be a factor as to why the threads growth is slow because of divided attention, since the merger you will notice that it has been moving faster(thread).

My opinion.

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fancygurl23(f): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2022
OGdaddy:

Shine your eye thread reached those pages because people were mostly complaining of how the Laycon and Erica season was more interesting. It's complaints that gave those pages, not content. Also, those that had beef from the Erica season were still trading blows and uppercuts on the new thread.

Compare the full thread length when this level up season ends and you will see that level up will have more pages in the end.

You have to have the IQ of a duck to not realize that this season is one of the most entertaining ever in BBNaija history. It's not just about the fights, it's the placing of groups against one another and the tension the viewers got from that, the picking of sides by housemates and viewers, and the general unpredictability of the season.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2022
meobizy:
Without a video, all these are mere accusations. I remember Bisola doing so. Gifty was ready to if not for Soma giving her only fingers. To beat Bisola’s record, she needs to run three men. Na Calabar girl so I’m hopeful.
Tawana says hi!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2022
Okay okay its time to post the midnight night longer gist between adenkule, Diana and eloswagg and later Chomzy dived in. The gist was about 2 hours my own is did BELLA steal adekunle biscuits or what? Because i dont understand.
Allegedly doyin called adenkule a devil younger brother.
He said doyin called him to talk abt strategy and he should have 1 by now and diana said doyin is the most confused housemate because she is thinking of strategy while those strategies are already scattered.
Adenkule: sheggz is confused about the kind of person i am.
From doyin ade went straight to sheggz and said he is confused about him eloswag told him sheggz he likes him and later ade said sheggz he tryna form a plyaboy/ a cool guy and he can be that too.
Allegedly doyin said she dont like Bryann according to diana
She said they sat at the launge and Bryann told doyin we cool and doyin said we are not.
In the middle of the rain Adenkule said he can’t explain the energy when Chomzy won HOH
He said the energy changed soo many haters insinuating Alysin and others were not happy that Chomzy won. And for other cheerleading BELLA.
Stray bullets reached Chi Chi about her provocation and eloswag told adenkule that he understand where chi chi is coming from thats why she reacts in that way she’s so defensive.
Adenkule: if chi chi leave biggie house who is she gonna fight? And he continue and said Rachel is an instigator and it may seem as though there was altercation between Rachel and eloswag

https://twitter.com/meovamee/status/1561967335841333251?s=21&t=5TVmmWHdDVwSvnx98DbGxg

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fancygurl23(f): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2022
meobizy:

Not drinking Pepsi will keep me healthy. Multinational companies are like the biblical God; the more people patronizing, the merrier. All they want is to cater their products to reach everybody. If I send my complaint to them in form of e-mail, the adverts will change significantly. Profit is the sole reason why brands advertise their products.

Your little opinions don't matter. Stop deluding yourself. You are a nobody. Your mail, if read, will be sent to the trash.

Focus you attention on the aspects of your life that need improvement snd leave multi-million dollar companies alone. They don't give a fuçk about what you think.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Shine your eye thread reached those pages because people were mostly complaining of how the Laycon and Erica season was more interesting. It's complaints that gave those pages, not content. Also, those that had beef from the Erica season were still trading blows and uppercuts on the new thread.

Compare the full thread length when this level up season ends and you will see that level up will have more pages in the end.

You have to have the IQ of a duck to not realize that this season is one of the most entertaining ever in BBNaija history. It's not just about the fights, it's the placing groups against one another and the tension the viewers got from that, the picking of sides by housemates and viewers, and the general unpredictability of the season.
@bold, thank you oo I said the same thing na unnecessary banters and insults full SYE thread nor be say we dey watch am dey enjoy am.
You know how many pages dem use take drag threebear when Maria was evicted that night grin its not like the content of the season was what made the pages move it was the banters.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Sanqa:

Tawana says hi!
Oh, yeah, I forgot that one. She doesn’t count if one is auditing BBNaija seasons.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Your little opinions don't matter. Stop deluding yourself. You are a nobody. Your mail, if read, will be sent to the trash.

Focus you attention on the aspects of your life that need improvement snd leave multi-million dollar companies alone. They don't give a fuçk about what you think.
It is my opinion at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2022
Daniella and Dotun under the sheets last night…Choi!
Daniella is a baddie!!
She go soon reach everybody!
https://twitter.com/thegirljhb/status/1561970196767817729?s=21&t=5TVmmWHdDVwSvnx98DbGxg

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

@bold, thank you oo I said the same thing na unnecessary banters and insults full SYE thread nor be say we dey watch am dey enjoy am.
You know how many pages dem use take drag threebear when Maria was evicted that night grin its not like the content of the season was what made the pages move it was the banters.

But what's so special with the number of pages a BBNaija thread reached on nairaland?

Will those number of pages bring down the exchange rate of dollar to naira?

Na wa for una o.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.