Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941702 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Sheggz no get money. If he has, what is he doing in the House in the first place.
To do photoshoot

Rest
Naso una talk Kidd own too

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
mayor1814:

To me oo. Beauty and Bella will go down as two of the most beautiful female hms ever. When we talk about the likes of Kim Oprah, Venita, Nengi, Erica, Maria and other 8/10 or 9/10 girls in terms of beauty, the two names have to be there.

in terms of overall beauty, BELLA and BEAUTY are up there. I'll give each of them 8.5/10. We have other beauty queens in the house such as Chomzy, Christy O, Ilebaye and Daniella but whether we like it or not their personalities are not as strong as that of the two ladies BEAUTY and BELLA.

As for the guys, the most handsome among them are Adekunle, Groovy, Shegz and Dotun. They join the likes of Prince, Ozo, Miracle, Teddy A, Seyi Awolowo etc in the most handsome list.

Your assessment of beauty mahn.
Wawuu.
Good to see though.
All these people are average looking at best.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
StateOfMind:

Eloswag is down already cos of this o. Says if he’s outside the house he’d have been crying. Don’t know why sha

Is he trying to re-create a Laycon story here? The rejected man who then goes on to win the 100 million?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

British accent, British passport, trips to London town, that is attractive you know wink
If he no get money, na wash.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Is it me or Allyson is sharing Adekunle’s bottled water with him…yikes!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
UncannyGenius:
I understand. Some people tried that shit with me. Up till today, I hate them. I don't respect them.

I am sorry about that
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
StateOfMind:
Yesterday, Eloswag wanted Chomzy, then Doyin

Now Doyin is the first option and then Chomzy, cos she has attitude.

He recites Doyin’s spec but is concerned about the money part? It’s a red flag! Okay

Question is, is Doyin feeling him? NO. I can’t say about Chomzy sha

I sha don’t want any stupid rejected fc story this season. Know your level and act accordingly abeg
I don't understand this know your level sha. As per Eloswag cannot toast her abi?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Eloswag is telling Hermes that the person he wants is Doyin, but she wants someone with money and that's a red flag.� Second on his list is Chomzy but he says she has an attitude he doesn't like

Lol
Like they want him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Is he trying to re-create a Laycon story here? The rejected man who then goes on to win the 100 million?
Maybe grin grin
He should just go away. He's annoying with that yeye script

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Geezeem:

I am sorry about that
Thanks. But who cares about them. If they die today, I wouldn't mourn them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Is it me or Allyson is sharing Adekunle’s bottled water with him…yikes!!
Cos she no share am with Zazu?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rosebloom:

Lol
Like they want him
Don’t mind himgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Beauty and Groovy convonis cracking me up....cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Titaniumental:

Cos she no share am with Zazu?
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Beauty and Groovy convonis cracking me up....cheesy grin cheesy
I no dey watch trenches sha

I hear say dem fight,dey are back together?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Allysn always in company of Adekunle, this their friendship will be interesting to watch.....

They are joined at the hips undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Thank God say kayode don abandon Hermes and Elo.
They were beginning to sound like scorned and bitter men.grin
Hermes started switching from a rejected guy to a spiritual motivational speaker!
Lmao!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Groovy dey maddoo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dotun can not dance at all abeg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Thought they said this zazu is intelligent grin
Nigerians sha, same thing they did with laycon

How this weed distributor take dey intelligent?
Some even said he is deep grin

I think been urgly is an advantage in big brother house,they will automatically tag you intelligent grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
bukolaademi001:
I don't understand this know your level sha. As per Eloswag cannot toast her abi?

He said Doyin liking money is a red flag for him. Why don’t you find green flag? Instead of trying and crying rejected?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Titaniumental:

I no dey watch trenches sha

I hear say dem fight,dey are back together?

They are having one crappy convo about their break up, beauty forming vex while saying we are cool etc.

Madam dey use style wan blackmail the boy into getting back with her, the convo is just boring.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dannyxy:
I insulted Erica well, even said she was not that beautiful, but she Is a really beautiful lady, just sub here and there, but your elites still insult laycons look, his sickle cell, things he has no fault in, he still stood above all to become a confident lad and win bbn. Many of those that don’t like laycon today is because of the gut of “an ugly drumsticks “ to go after our most beautiful star girl. If it were ozo who went after Erica, most of you would not have an issue.

Now the reason I asked was because you never came out to apologize for insulting his looks, in fact you still call him “laycorn”, I found it too convenient to call a Bella confident despite being a really fine girl and making a case for her looks, despite still looking good, while laycon never got that chance.
Sha it’s good you knew it was wrong for your team to have gone that low, that’s growth, give laycon his flowers too as you are giving Bella, he gave you a show.
It's really interesting that former elites and Laycon's tormentors who literally body-shamed(and some still do) him for every breath he takes are now all about body positivity because their new fave's body doesn't fit the hot girl persona.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Actor Shege spotted

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
bentenny:
Groovy dey maddoo grin grin

The boy no suppose dey entertain this kind discussion to be honest....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Love you my bryann cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Taliya: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Earlier Amaka was telling Christy she doesn't rate the level 1 guys, she was describing her type of man that he has to be tall, handsome, articulated, matured, doesn't talk much and the she went ahead to yab the level one guys, that she doesn't like Bryan and Pharm cos they talk too much, groovy is light skin and another who doesn't have a mind of their own

She then said she needs a new guy with those attributes like if new HMs will be introduced

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

You lot want a lighty like a Nengi or an Erica. You want light-skinned women with big bresticles and big bom-bom, you don't care whether it is natural or artificial.
is it your want ni.. you have your shegs and adekunle…

Cho Cho Cho cho

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Taliya:
Earlier Amaka was telling Christy she doesn't rate the level 1 guys, she was describing her type of man that he has to be tall, handsome, articulated, matured, doesn't talk much and the she went ahead to yab the level one guys, that she doesn't like Bryan and Pharm cos they talk too much, groovy is light skin and another who doesn't have a mind of their own

She then said she needs a new guy with those attributes like if new HMs will be introduced

Amaka with her fat head and balloon shape follow to dey get spec for man? Na wa o angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lmao this conversation is funny.

Doyin said making out and sex should not last more than 45mins. That if the act itself is too long she will just zone out and be thinking of her next hairstyle

Doyin said she has stopped men during the act when they are not doing it the way she wants.

Adekunle then said Dotun just left the group chat. Dotun says he can go for 2hours ..

Skills over size.. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Beauty don finally get what she wants......lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Doyin na spiritual ashawo and I like amgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: iykmora(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.