Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,232 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1963946 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
AwkaFinest:

So when they were winning HOH and nominating Phyna week in week out it was no problem. Only Eloswag didn't nominate Phyna in his reign as HOH. Adekunle and Hermes keeps nomin8ating Phyna all in the name of she is a strong contender. So Phyna has seen them as strong contenders too, so the constant nominations.
lol, but deh nominated her cuz she's a strong contender.
but them no tag her what she's not.
No bodyshaming
No Wrong Narrative
No Manipulation of Other HMS opinion against her.

But phyna does all have listed!!
She's bitter and lousy .. fake asf!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Beorn:

cool

LMAO. My belle o. grin grin

All the posts on this thread since yesterday have been a hit back to back. I don laugh tire. Thank you all for the comic relief. grin grin

Lol…. Some of the posts though….

After reading, I mentally tippy toe as if walking through a minefield…..

Everybody just dey fight everybody…. grin shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

U must agree as I no dey worship ur Bryan na... weh done....u wey no dey obese...

For ur mind .

U don insult ...loool
not Insult na. Are you not obesed? Yes or No cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Threebear:
I won't even dignify you by quoting you ...but just know this , if you invested that energy you're using to rant on reducing your body fat and those unhealthy calories , you'd probably buy yourself an extra ten years of life.

Make sure you stay away from your TV on Sunday , we all know how rarely obese people survive heart attacks.

Me I go quote u ....live and direct ...

I just hope u devote as much time as u devote to get relevance on a faceless forum to your life...just maybe ..u would be more pre-occupied and busy in life than to be projecting bbnaija results year in year out...just maybe.....

Cause its so obvious this ain't just entertainment to u ....

And just so u know...if by chance Adekunle is evicted ....na here we go still dey....I no know am from anywhere and would never meet him....so jokes on u to think I ll break a sweat...

We cruise on quality lifestyle day in day out ....nothing do us

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
So unfortunate dear. And it’s sad
It’s very shameful!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

U don't know me then

That was context ..

And is still my context..

I was speaking on voting results....its only logical that's the context ...that ur mind is prejudiced to see insult or infer a different meaning isn't on me...

He is a nobody in context of my speech...he was...he is.

And will always be a nobody as far as this game is concerned...
Story story..
I may not know you. But this part of you, you have exposed.
You jab people and try to get at them. You then act the victim when they react. It's the way you and the other two operate. Feed the fire, then cry foul when burnt.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

I just hope u devote as much time as u devote to get relevance on a faceless forum to your life...just maybe ..u would be more pre-occupied and busy in life than to be projecting bbnaija results year in year out...just maybe.....

And just so u know...if by chance Adekunle is evicted ....na here we go still dey....I no know am from anywhere and would never meet him....so jokes on u to think I ll break a sweat...

You are now in the fifth stage of grief... grin grin

Acceptance...

Adekunle is home!!!

Thanks to people like you he packed in his fanbase. Such an unlucky fellow

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
davodyguy:

If Phyna has been nominating same Adekunle ever since, that tells you the kind of person she is. Same reason she gives all the time

This show went low this year
She can’t hide her hatred for him,no matter how hard she tries.Meanwhile,Hermes is her number fan in that house!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
BiggestB0y:

And so fvcking what?.
I just witness d guy call her a failed tailor.
Y'all call pple all manner of things,but when they reciprocate Una go start to deh vex ...lol
I thought you guys don't take things to heart.
ABI cruise time is over? cheesy
grin grin

grin grin

Loool....@ failed tailor ...that's a "supposed insult"....

Coming from a nobody ..lool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
BiggestB0y:

At some point I even though u were stanning adekunle...
I like Hermes... he's a joy giver just like ade.
and both are hardworking.

And they have my vote and support!!
Thank you dear.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Threebear:
Unless a miracle happens today
Groovy
Adekunle
Sheggz

Are going home grin

I'll give you guys the final update on Thursday .

Well....

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
E sure me say this Groovy na General Idi Amin Batty boi lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
AwkaFinest:

So when they were winning HOH and nominating Phyna week in week out it was no problem. Only Eloswag didn't nominate Phyna in his reign as HOH. Adekunle and Hermes keeps nominating Phyna all in the name of she is a strong contender. So Phyna has seen them as strong contenders too, so the constant nominations.
you said week in week out. How many times is this week in week out abeg? Adekunle has only nominated her once when he was hoh and that was it. You trying to defend its fine, but please say the truth

Phyna has nominated Adekunle through out her nominations, today she said if given the chance she will evict Adekunle. Adekunle didn’t even mention her cuz to him they are cool now. Abeg

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
dominique:

Hermes and Adekunle's name has not left her mouth since the since the nomination process began. The only week she couldn't nominate Hermes, she nominated his girlfriend. Even the kind of cruising she cruises with them is out of spite and hatred. I don't know who asked her level mates not to be competitive enough not to win tasks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amya:

No! we really don't have to choose between those two. Hermes is still very much in the running and I truly believe he can and will win that prize. I was scrolling through Instagram today and Olorisupergal asked her followers who they thought was going to win BBN7, and a good portion of the commenters named Hermes, some Phyna and very few said Bella. Stelladimoko also asked her readers same question and Hermes came up quite a number of times too. If this question was asked few weeks ago, I doubt anyone would have actually called him. If these people truly believes he can win, why can't you! There's a lot of PR going on with the others, but people are starting to see who the real star is.

Hermes is building momentum every day. Real people love him. Check out BBN comment section on instagram when Hermes is posted. All just love and you won't find one negative comment. I'm not content with him just being at the final, I won't be satisfied till he's declared the winner of BBN S7

Hermes is really gaining momentum, people that slept on him have started waking up. Me that voted passively for him last week went hard this week. Hopefully if he makes it into the finals, I will vote harder. I refuse to accept the fact that the prize is between 2 contenders. Anyone that makes it to top 5 or 6 this week has a fighting chance to clinch the win.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
ItisHi:
dont mind the obese fellow.

So Scondy is Obese? How una take know? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
dominique:

Hermes is really gaining momentum, people that slept on him have started waking up. Me that voted passively for him last week went hard this week. Hopefully if he makes it into the finals, I will vote harder. I refuse to accept the fact that the prize is between 2 contenders. Anyone that makes it to top 5 or 6 this week has a fighting chance to clinch the win.
I Hope him and Adekunle, enters final...
I deh sure Seh their brothership Go tight more
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
dominique:

That’s the spirit... 100%

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
dominique:

Thank you my darling
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

Gbamest....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

You dey overdo sometimes sha angry

Does your Hermes not have two girlfriends and a third one in the house too why the attack on the top 2 because Hermes doesn't have the kind of support like as if some of the people supporting top 2 have not throw in some votes for Adekunle and Hermes undecided
wahala

top 2 fans are fighting themselves,coolest tribe still wants to sub

no matter how hard they try,the money is between bryann and phyna

bella will even survive ahead of hermes if sheggz leaves

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oshokhai69:
E sure me say this Groovy na General Idi Amin Batty boi lipsrsealed undecided

E don do Phyna strong thing again Not watching....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amya:

No! we really don't have to choose between those two. Hermes is still very much in the running and I truly believe he can and will win that prize. I was scrolling through Instagram today and Olorisupergal asked her followers who they thought was going to win BBN7, and a good portion of the commenters named Hermes, some Phyna and very few said Bella. Stelladimoko also asked her readers same question and Hermes came up quite a number of times too. If this question was asked few weeks ago, I doubt anyone would have actually called him. If these people truly believes he can win, why can't you! There's a lot of PR going on with the others, but people are starting to see who the real star is.

Hermes is building momentum every day. Real people love him. Check out BBN comment section on instagram when Hermes is posted. All just love and you won't find one negative comment. I'm not content with him just being at the final, I won't be satisfied till he's declared the winner of BBN S7
I don’t know if I should celebrate or cry over this sweet comment of yours cos I’ve failed our king by underrating him,instead of believing in him!
My dear,if there’s anyone who deserves to WIN BBN Level up,it’s Hermes Chibueze Iyele because he is an embodiment of a WINNER and I’d be the happiest person on earth to see him win!
I am so happy that he’s gathering momentum and his chances of winning is getting stronger and I will support him until his success and achievements do the talking!
Like you stated “I'm not content with him just being at the final, I won't be satisfied till he's declared the winner of BBN S7”!!!
That’s my motivation from now on!!!
Hermes for the mullah!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

wahala

top 2 fans are fighting themselves,coolest tribe still wants to sub

no matter how hard they try,the money is between bryann and phyna

bella will even survive ahead of hermes if sheggz leaves
They are trashing my trenches lol.

Trenches was the show and the major highlights on the finale will come from there thank God say na trenches get the money they deserve it what a family.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

See ya mouth like quality life style grin grin
Please are you truly obesed?

No wonder you have been pouring your frustrations on an innocent 22 year old cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Threebear:
I won't even dignify you by quoting you ...but just know this , if you invested that energy you're using to rant on reducing your body fat and those unhealthy calories , you'd probably buy yourself an extra ten years of life.

Make sure you stay away from your TV on Sunday , we all know how rarely obese people survive heart attacks.

Lol.
Lord Threebear with Gbas and Gbos at his finger tips

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
fitzmayowa:

E don do Phyna strong thing again Not watching....

She’s not talking to him. He said she has been ignoring him since I think yesterday or this morning. He talk say he no send. If to say na outside the house dem dey, he no get time for this kain nonesense. He no know say Phyna get key to him somehow miraculously surviving on Sunday… cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Adekunle nominate Phyna once oooo...
AwkaFinest:

So when they were winning HOH and nominating Phyna week in week out it was no problem. Only Eloswag didn't nominate Phyna in his reign as HOH. Adekunle and Hermes keeps nominating Phyna all in the name of she is a strong contender. So Phyna has seen them as strong contenders too, so the constant nominations.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lhimeet:
Keep voting HERMES smiley
It’s Hermes or nothing!
Giddem!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
From reliable sources, Hermes is topping seriously. He has already been confirmed as the winner of ths season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Onyi99:

You know are too well grin
She and that Gezeem those two are something else

Something else cos we no like who u like....onyii...have u prepared daddy's food..? He'll soon be back from work...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

Something else cos we no like who u like....onyii...have u prepared daddy's food..? He'll soon be back from work...

Sharrap grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.