Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938682 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
BiggestB0y:

I deh vote with two IUC's sef...
mine and my brother's...!!
so no worries.

Adekunle must stay!!

modified:
I no deh Stan rubbish... Una papa
The kind of hopeless faith you guyz have that ur fave will escape come Sunday is foolishly amazing grin grin

I wish for this kinroff faith

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
This wager task is so dry and tactless nd Noisy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
MamBi:

Fans ehn? grin

Bryan was Vybrants or something like that but e be like during fan wars, the opposing camp begin call them vibrators grin

I was reading Islanders and wondering when ALL the housemates on level 1 got fan base shocked. Only later did I realise that it MIGHT be referring to Adekunle’s fans… grin

MamBi wait ohhhh you mean Islanders is the name for the fanbase for Adekunle?

I actually thought they were referring to all the people who support the island housemates more .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
TheMainMan:
where was this hermes before in the past few weeks...

i hope the way he is active this week is enough to save him

Blossoming then later hiding in Baebeeee's shadows (Allyson)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Clement1111:

phynation wicked sha

they just abandoned their inlaw just like that

nozinogroup,give groovy small votes na

I did.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
NozinoGroup:

I did.
God bless you jare
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Propose ke? Lol, they should even be grateful that out egovin nwokeoma groovy is even close to her, he can kiss (we go manage) grin but propose mbanu!! We no want grin, they can eat their votes all they want, we don't care undecided
grin cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
NozinoGroup:

I did.
I hope u gave Kabiyesi more votes than that low budget Emmanuel that calls himself groovy that is stylishly preparing phyna for hot breakfast though I believe she is not a fool!!
saying he will go back to make peace with beauty who cares undecided As if no be u chase phyna to date u!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bryann for the money

Bryann is a good friend.

He didn't betray his friends just like she betray beauty and Amaka.

He doesn't threaten to beat people up

He's very caring

He's our winner

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
I hope u gave Kabiyesi more votes than that low budget Emmanuel that calls himself groovy that is stylishly preparing phyna for hot breakfast though I believe she is not a fool!!
saying he will go back to make peace with beauty who cares undecided As if no be u chase phyna to date u!!!!

Of course. I believe Kabiyesi is more deserving.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Amya:
Please keep voting for my boy Hermes
We don't want to be laughed at on Sunday.

Why not vote for Bryann.

Someone that would make you feel like a woman
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lightway:
Bryann for the money

Bryann is a good friend.

He didn't betray his friends just like she betray beauty and Amaka.

He doesn't threaten to beat people up

He's very caring

He's our winner

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Twoclans:

MamBi wait ohhhh you mean Islanders is the name for the fanbase for Adekunle?

I actually thought they were referring to all the people who support the island housemates more .

grin grin grin. Same here.

They are called The Islanders oh…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Of course. I believe Kabiyesi is more deserving.
Ok dear but We will confirm on Sunday if the batty pink boy succeeded in playing Phynation!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Ok dear but We will confirm on Sunday if the batty pink boy succeeded in playing Phynation!!

I'm tired of seeing that gay clown on my tv, Ninjas should carry him out of the house so he can do his threesomè with Deji and Dotun.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
ItisHi:
REST! Clown. Vote for your favorite and STFU. Tired of hearing repeated lines. Come up with another line
you and your family must be stupiid
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Amya:

There's a reason 50% is regarded as a pass mark. If 50% of that group won individual HOH, then it can be safe to say that's a very active group. Very active. They won a whopping 8 of 9 times.

Only Phyna from the whole level 2 won HOH in the last 9 weeks and I'm meant to believe they're actually more active? I don't understand *in Bella's voice*

Which kind talk be this. Make we dey reason naaa... Each eviction of a level 2 housemate reduces the chances of a level 2 person winning the next HOH challenge due to shortage in number. If they remained same number all through then I believe we can have this conclusion.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
fijiano202:
I and my family are irredeemably stupiid
oh sorry o. I see it's a generational curse

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
JBoss25:

I'm tired of seeing that gay clown on my tv, Ninjas should carry him out of the house so he can do his threesomè with Deji and Dotun.

Lool Doltun and Deji go don chop each other nyash finish outside cheesy

Well Sunday should be the end of the road for pink batty's pummelled ass except phyna fans really fell for his cheap gimmicks!!!! I don't even care about his true sexuality but why play with innocent ladies emotions angry U led one to disqualification and now trying to manipulate this one and her fans cos u know she is strong outside undecided undecided people should be wise oo all that glitters is not gold!!!

I even chased away one of his whatsapp group batty boys that was planning to expose the fool earlier in the first week!! cos I had a soft spot for him as my state guy until I found out asides his sexuality he didn't worth it undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
MamBi:

Fans ehn? grin

Bryan was Vybrants or something like that but e be like during fan wars, the opposing camp begin call them vibrators grin

I was reading Islanders and wondering when ALL the housemates on level 1 got fan base shocked. Only later did I realise that it MIGHT be referring to Adekunle’s fans… grin

VIBRYANNT vibrators.

The money is vibrating

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Geezeem:

The child that was eyeing Diana? if I hear! smiley
Seems like he prefers them older lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Threebear:

I want to bury my Face somewhere grin
Shoot your shot when he comes out, unfortunately for you, he doesn't do pregnant women grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Twoclans:

Ohhh my bad grin

I am from one of the Adazi . ;DAnambra has three Adazi.

Adazi Ani
Adazi Enu
Adazi Nnukwu
I'm suspecting Adazi Ani wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Daniella; Since I came to this house, na only men men dey cook for me
Phyna: ....and 2 of your men have dipped
Phyna ChI chi Adekunle: Adekunle, you are about to dip if you no shift. grin grin grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Twoclans:

Ohhh my bad grin

I am from one of the Adazi . ;DAnambra has three Adazi.

Adazi Ani
Adazi Enu
Adazi Nnukwu
Ohh dear nice one grin All Adazi join ma enu ma ani grin grin

Abeg if una see comment to me wey I no respond to u can quote it again grin sometimes work fit make me omit am grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Groovy's mother can pass as Chomzy's mum. Same height,body build, colour, and to cap it all, she has gap tooth too. shockedgrin

I can see why Groovy was/is attracted to her grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Clement1111:

especially sweetpink

i see through those facade of hers when she keep saying vote for hermes and adekunle

she knows adekunle might not survive and she will then appeal to his fans to vote for hermes in the final
Sweetpink right now grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Of all 5 finalists

Chichi will come 5th

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Brandily: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
nazablossom:
Groovy's mother can pass as Chomzy's mum. Same height,body build, colour, and to cap it all, she has gap tooth too. shockedgrin

I can see why Groovy was/is attracted to her grin

I thought I was the only one that saw the resemblance

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
This one Bella is all alone

E don happen ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Clement1111:

especially sweetpink

i see through those facade of hers when she keep saying vote for hermes and adekunle

she knows adekunle might not survive and she will then appeal to his fans to vote for hermes in the final

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
DamianX:
Adekunle fans whatsup? His votes stopped flooding in it's capacity Tuesday morning and started trickling in, now it's 1 vote dropping every once in a long while.

Whats wrong y'all?.
What's the use of beating a dead horse ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.