Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955442 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
Maybe the twist could be a top 5 thing the ones who came second and third will slug it out or the ones who came third and fourth will slug it out so the safest person in the lineup is who topped so a useless twist will happen on monday and voting starts on Tuesday.
Pere/Angel situation again
Wahala cheesy

I doubt bbnaija will ever repeat a twist from last season.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Geezeem:

So it's been predictions all along and not insider info? undecided

Is that a “caught”? grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2022
MamBi:

By specifically mentioning the finishing position though, he is no longer leaving room for error…. cool

Just saying… tongue

It has happened in previous seasons na.....them go say oh...as at the time my source checked...some things must have changed..na today....

I am only about biggies result...anyone can predict ....

So far this season....without any source I could tell who was leaving and in what position ....

This Sunday...I have my predictions....but then...its tricky cos of likely close margins

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Anchor535:
I'm not a phyna Stan or Adekunle, but I won't let people's narrative spin a web of lies. First off, it was Groovy who wanted to use the guest toilet & phyna followed suit,( in my mind I think they went to smoke, since smoking publicly was banned by the producers for fear of over righteous non smokers on the show) immediately the strolled by Adekunle, Bryan came to ask Danielle about something & Adekunle turned & Gesticulated with his hands that Groovy & phyna went into the toilet without saying anything further. Bryan & Danielle looked at each other & Bryan left probably upset. Less than 20sec they both emerged still looking the way the left the pool side. Adekunle stood up & went into the toilet followed by Hermes. That's exactly what happened. That you don't want somebody win doesn't mean, pple shld spin lies abt dem.
Enough said.. Thank you all for voting Hermes. I'll like to thank some phynation fans who also helped dat I know. Remain blessed all.
God bless....
they will say anything just to make him look bad!!

#thebarbecueMan stays

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2022
davodyguy:
BBNAIJA organizers wey no get sense
You get someone like Adekunle on your show and he's going, while Bella progresses.

So make Una no complain when one of Bola Tinubu and Atiku win next year's election.

This tells you what Nigerians love.

Bella over Adekunle is shocking to the marrow.

Then expect same thing next year

Story story story!

We chose our entertainment, you chose yours

No matter what you guys say... e no go still jig lipsrsealed

There are plenty reality shows that fits Kunle's personality, talent and intelligence... he might want to apply for those after now

You can't shame us for who we choose to support

Good luck this Sunday lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Geezeem:

No mind the Guy!! Na only the feeble minded deh fall 4 hin bobos(lies) grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2022
DamianX:

I doubt bbnaija will ever repeat a twist from last season.
If there is no twist voting will not start on Tuesday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Bryann's fans be chilling while letting the commoners slug it out in the waste bin.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Chinachriss:

The twist spoilt everything. I wonder what Chichi is doing in there. She took Adekunle's spot. Ade is good mehn, I'll be hurt to see him leaving on Sunday.

The universe gave her the slot. You people should free the gal pls

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2022
davodyguy:

Can you all see the confidence Threebear is using to post this.

This is insulting

Mr man, go and rest, you are not the only one supporting Adekunle here.
I hate this loser mentality that you have, let Adekunle be evicted first now, before the Lamentation.

Evicted or not, Adekunle has sold himself.
Enjoy the game and stop the Lamentation, abeg!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Sanqa:

So what do you suggest they do? Save adekunle even if he has less votes than bella?

I am interested in this answer undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

If there is no twist voting will not start on Tuesday.

I said they won't repeat a twist from last season I never said there is no twist.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How Bella take get fans pass Hermes ?
Let them continue to underestimate Hermes until he shocks them on Sunday!
Kwa kwa kwa kww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Groovy about to resume baby sitting duties with little sprinkle of you don't like me talk......cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Jack500:

Mr man, go and rest, you are not the only one supporting Adekunle here.
I hate this loser mentality that you have, let Adekunle be evicted first now, before the Lamentation.

Evicted or not, Adekunle has sold himself.
Enjoy the game and stop the Lamentation, abeg!

Exactly my point. He should be like you. Lament behind his phone and act tough online. Jeez

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Onyi99:

Are you done tying your nonsense
E pain am!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=empress101 post=116934115][/quote]

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2022
DamianX:

Exactly my point. He should be like you, lament behind his phone and act tough online. Jeez

You urgently need sense, if you think I take this show serious,you need your head to be examine.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Anchor535:
I'm not a phyna Stan or Adekunle, but I won't let people's narrative spin a web of lies. First off, it was Groovy who wanted to use the guest toilet & phyna followed suit,( in my mind I think they went to smoke, since smoking publicly was banned by the producers for fear of over righteous non smokers on the show) immediately the strolled by Adekunle, Bryan came to ask Danielle about something & Adekunle turned & Gesticulated with his hands that Groovy & phyna went into the toilet without saying anything further. Bryan & Danielle looked at each other & Bryan left probably upset. Less than 20sec they both emerged still looking the way the left the pool side. Adekunle stood up & went into the toilet followed by Hermes. That's exactly what happened. That you don't want somebody win doesn't mean, pple shld spin lies abt dem.
Enough said.. Thank you all for voting Hermes. I'll like to thank some phynation fans who also helped dat I know. Remain blessed all.

Firstly...They had no cigarettes ...so they didn't go to smoke...secondly, they stayed longer than 20secs...the stayed about 3 to 4minutes ....

And yes, adekunle did say they were doing it ....lol...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Geezeem:

Looooool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

For finale voting to start on Tuesday means they may Diane someone or play an Angel/Pere situation to determine the 5th spot or 6th spot something like that.

These people too dey overdo I remember the Angel and Pere issue and people dragged them for it maybe they will drag them again for it this season

The twist is enough already
Imagine phyna dragging a top 5 spot with chi chi and Daniella….biggy,please do this for me!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Jack500:

You urgently need sense, if you think I take this show serious,you need your head to be examine.

Examined*
I don't take the show serious either. I just catch my smooth cruise grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Sweetpink:

E pain am!grin

Werey grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2022
Anchor535:
oshay rumor lies debunker, na now you wake up grin

We no see you when dem spin about other people, now wey na true the person talk you say na spinning…

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Allyson-Shella is very geniune. Experiencing their love and how they feel about each other,it's very REAL.

Eloswag-They really love each other. We saw from inside and Sheggz went all out for Bella in love,care,defence, etc.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Zudd:
Allyson-Shella is very geniune. Experiencing their love and how they feel about each other,it's very REAL.

Eloswag-They really love each other. We saw from inside and Sheggz went all out for Bella in love,care,defence, etc.
grin grin bobos

last last!! e go cast

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Threebear:
In less than ten days , Phyna will be a multimillionaire !
Amen grin most sexy..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2022
Agbogo1:
Mehn, no be small wailing go happen here if Adekunle is not evicted on sunday o, chai.

Better wailing go sup here whether Adekunle goes or not.

If Adekunle survives, Adekunle's fans will tear those that predicted his failure to pieces.

If he loses, his detractors will jubiliate and sip the tears of his fans.

Any which way, tears and jubilation will happen on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2022
Beorn:

Better wailing go sup here whether Adekunle goes or not.

If Adekunle survives, Adekunle's fans will tear those that predicted his failure to pieces.

If he loses, his detractors will jubiliate and sip the tears of his fans.

Any which way, tears and jubilation will happen on this thread.
grin grin true
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2022
Quadruple2:

Undeserved if it happens. Whitemoney 2.0 with her 'who dey'. I'd prefer Hermes or Adekunle grin

By what standard? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2022
Zudd:

Even on the final day

This order will still be the outcome
That has always been the order.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.