Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938554 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
davodyguy:
See life

Chichi saved Phyna, now Phyna running Chichi down.

Wow

Wow

Wow

Did Phyna not save Chi chi? Were you blind then?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nhazeru:
Bella stay away from Phyna, stay away from Chichi. I've said my own

My dear. I don shout tire.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
NozinoGroup:

There was a week she said since Phyna was shouting in the Arena, she will put Phyna up.

Exactly. She was always asking for them to put up Phyna... I remember very well.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
safarigirl:
LMAO

Nah, Chichi for carry Hermes enter this final.

See slander, person wey you dey do roomie with.

So after Phyna saved her, you expected chichi to not return the favour? If she didn’t pick Phyna now, na you go be first to come and condemn her. You get issues walahi angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Feminism in the mud.. All women are the same.. See hypocritical Bella destroying Hypocritical chichi to hypocritical Phyna.... All These ladies are just Liars and backbiters... They are all the same

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zeehno(f): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please,you people should stop feeling your fave is strong or safe,have it in mind that they are not.

Most people felt Hermes was strong and the likes of Bella and Adekunle couldn't beat him.
Some even shared votes for other people up.

Believe those screenshots and 'I just gave him/her 220k votes at your peril'
Na scam and clout chasing.

Saw the screenshot of someone who sent 1000 dollars to vote Hermes.If it was true ,then what is he doing outside.

Real fans don't really make noise,they just do their thing and go on.

Just finding out my colleague gave Adekunle 50k votes.
The werey sent screenshot to me with the caption 'real fans don't shout,but they know how to do their work silently 'grin.Lol,crazy girl.
I always knew she was an islander but wow.
What a silent voter.

They are a lot of artificial fans,and bandwagon this year.
Some people will be shouting bryann and will be voting for someone else or vice versa.

But mehn,Adekunle has fans that truly love him,they even go as far as begging for votes from random people for him. Particularly these corporate people around me.

Same for bryann,phyna,and Bella(more kudos to her supportive siblings,).

Goodluck to Bryann,phyna,Adekunle,Bella,Chichi,Daniella.
May the best fan base win. grin

GAME ON

Overtaking is allowed!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
AwkaFinest:

How many times did Chi chi asked for them to put Phyna up?

So many times.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
I’m so glad these two widows are bonding and even gossiping and trying to bring Chichi down.

We don’t want to hear they have hanged up on Ekuke or she’s the victim.

Kayode should remain here Abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
fairygeh:
Chai,Pyhna is really annoying me with this Chich talk
I mean,it's not like I care about Chichi,but how can she be gossiping Chichi with Bella,of all people
I feel Chichi really adores Phyna,so even if she has something against her,why not talk to chichi instead of backbiting her

She is not it's Bella calling out all Chichi's lie to Phyna. However, it's weird that Bella choose this period to be discussing this, well Phyna and Chichi deserve each other though as they are cut from the same cloth.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sushieater: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is actually a Four-Way race, there's no clear winner at all. In fact, I'm seeing Bella and Adekunle as top two.

Bryan had at least/at most (18, 17 or 16%)
Bella had at least/at most (18, 17 or 16%)
Adekunle had at least/at most (18, 17 or 16%)

Now, add Sheggz's fanbase to Bella's fanbase, you'd understand how strong Bella is going into the finale. Underestimate Bella at your own Peril!!

Now, between Bryan, Phyna and Adekunle, Bella, anyone of them that Hermes's fanbase votes for, is definitely going to win.

If Hermes's fanbase votes for Adekunle, He has 90% chance of winning or make top two(worst case scenario).

If Herme's Fanbase votes for Bryan, Bryan wins the show hands down, no worst case scenario.

If Hermes's Fanbase votes for Phyna, Phyna wins the show hands, no worst case scenario.

If Hermes's Fanbase votes for Bella, plus Sheggz's Fanbase she just inherited tonight, she wins the show by a landslide.

In my opinion, as of right now, Bella is actually the strongest of the four cus of Sheggz's fanbase she just inherited all to herself tonight.

In conclusion, Hermes's fanbase would really play major role on who wins the show next week.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Even if Phyna has issues with Chichi, must it be Bella she'd discuss it with? Jeez.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
NozinoGroup:

So many times.

Yea. So many times. We don't have amnesia and will not forget that.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
AwkaFinest:

What has she said that's a lie? Was Chi chi defending Phyna while in level 1? Was Chi chi not the one telling them to put Phyna up?
Abeg ignore them and keep voting.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Giel:
This Bella and Phyna talk. Smh.

There is no difference between Chichi and Phyna at all
See how Phyna is gossiping about Chichi now, like she did in week 1 grin she's suprised to hear that Chichi was talking badly about her in level 1 and then she came to meet Phyna and lied to her that she was her biggest supporter. Lol

Same way Phyna betrayed Beauty and Amaka
Same way Chichi betrayed her level 1 friends Bella and Chomzy for Phyna grin

Big brother really got the pairings.
I really wish Christy O had survived. I really wanted to see the similarities in Bella and Christy O's behaviour.

Lmao grin
Phyna the way you're acting like a saint hearing that Chichi was Trashing you when she was in level 1 grin as if you too didn't trash chichi in week 1 grin

There is no difference between you two grin
Pls do you know who Dotun was paired with undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
All this Chi Chi saved Phyna nonsense.
Even if Phyna was up, she would have survived. however, it was Phyna's save action that actually aided Chi Chi this far in the game. She would have gone home.
Chi chi is two faced and a horror liar.
Chi chi is the one that made Bella call Phyna Ashawo cus she took Phyna's gist to level. Chi Chi created the awkwardness between Phyna and Chiomzy from day 1.

After Chiomzy told Phyna what Chi Chi said in Level 1, Phyna had been looking at Chi Chi differently.

Like Bella said, I just want the Convo to happen again in Chi Chi's presence.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
davodyguy:
See life

Chichi saved Phyna, now Phyna running Chichi down.

Wow

Wow

Wow

Confused agbaya I dey always bow for how you dey reason. So you no see when Phyna save chichi first? I feel like wiping that your old bald head with better cane angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by smokey12345: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nawa for phyna oo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
stephleena:
Who's actually phyna friend in that house biko nu?
Phyna is not loyal to anybody, I don’t even trust her loyalty with Groovy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
See two foolish window capping rubbish.

Phyna no get one single sense.

I hope everyone is seeing how shallow phyna is with all this conversation.

Tomorrow she and Bella will fight......she will tell chi chi everything Bella said tonight.

The circle of her stupidity will end in one week.

When dull Bella hear everything phyna said about her relationship......then she will know chichi is far better than this street girl.

Two fighters who have said terrible things about themselves behind gossiping about another person

Women......only God understands them

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
fairygeh:
Chai,Phyna is really annoying me with this Chichi talk
I mean,it's not like I care about Chichi,but how can she be gossiping Chichi with Bella,of all people
I feel Chichi really adores Phyna,so even if she has something against her,why not talk to chichi instead of backbiting her
exactly how I felt.. Bella of all people

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2022

That Phyna's conversation with Bella about Chichi says a lot about who Phyna is. Zero loyalty to her actual friends.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oshokhai69:

So after Phyna saved her, you expected her to not return the favour? If she didn’t pick Phyna now, na you go be first to come and condemn her. You get issues walahi angry
she wanted to pick Hermez...phyna convinced her not to!!

that's why she picked Daniella!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
One person wey stan Dotun the furniture go don cry tire this night grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
MamBi:

Today is a bad day for Bad Beesh…. undecided. Her game play is just being discussed upandan….

She lies alot and the lies are catching up to her, there was no reason to lie to Phyna about everything she has said about her, I stead she allowed Bella be the one to tell her, I'm seeing a fight between Phyna and Chichi this week.......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Phynation, please note that voting lines have opened. No time to be distracted. We must dance on these streets next week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Alamkir:

Pls how do u change d colours of ur post on Nairaland?

There's a "Change Color" tab just behind the Nairaland emoticons. Click on it and it will show you some colors to choose from. Pick the color you want to use and the code for the color will appear in this format: "[color=#00000][/color]". Enter space between [color=#00000] and [/color], type what you want to type and submit. Quote my previous post to see how I type using the color feature.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thank God Bella has vindicated Adekunle.

Phyna carry Adekunle for mind dey nominate am everytime cos she believed he put her up as HOH.

Now Bella has revealed that it was Chichi that was behind her constant nomination when they were in different levels. That she suggested her to the HOH.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Threebear:
All our "guesses" were correct except for Adekunle .

Bella was the one everyone thought would be evicted along with Sheggz but we "guessed" correctly she's safe .

Even got her accurate percent which was 18. As at Monday .

When you're not blinded by bias , open your eyes to what's really Infront of you.

I understand why Ebuka did what he did ...the credibility of the show was at stake ....

Anyway I'm hoping for a two women top 2 on Sunday....

Hopefully this result stays the same grin

Ebuka and riggie have made their point...yoi can't outplay the gamer.

See you guys on Thursday

Instead of owning up to your mistake you are making yourself a laughing stock for people and it seems you are losing it already. I hope people hold you before it is too late

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
I remember level 1 housemates like Bella, Chiomzy and Chichi always want Phyna out. They are always on Phyna's matter.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
All this one wey Phyna dey talk e be like say she still manya from last night. No be the same Phyna dey destroy chi chi for level 2? Make all these okpo carry their useless wahala comot from here jor angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adekunle last level 1 guy standing..

Bryan last level 2 guy standing

Correct guys.

Bryan has grown o..
Always said a chilled Bryan would be cool...he done tone down small

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
sushieater:
This is actually a Four-Way race, there's no clear winner at all. In fact, I'm seeing Bella and Adekunle as top two.

Bryan had at least/at most (18, 17 or 16%)
Bella had at least/at most (18, 17 or 16%)
Adekunle had at least/at most (18, 17 or 16%)

Now, add Sheggz's fanbase to Bella's fanbase, you'd understand how strong Bella is going into the finale. Underestimate Bella at your own Peril!!

Now, between Bryan, Phyna and Adekunle, Bella, anyone of them that Hermes's fanbase votes for, is definitely going to win.

If Hermes's fanbase votes for Adekunle, He has 90% chance of winning or make top two(worst case scenario).

If Herme's Fanbase votes for Bryan, Bryan wins the show hands down, no worst case scenario.

If Hermes's Fanbase votes for Phyna, Phyna wins the show hands, no worst case scenario.

If Hermes's Fanbase votes for Bella, plus Sheggz's Fanbase she just inherited tonight, she wins the show by a landslide.

In my opinion, as of right now, Bella is actually the strongest of the four cus of Sheggz's fanbase she just inherited all to herself tonight.

In conclusion, Hermes's fanbase would really play major role on who wins the show next week.
phyna can also inherit groovy's fanbase
Phyna for the money!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.