Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1970990 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Ibukzy:
grin grin grin grin

See this madam

Interested in ya maney grin grin

Btw

You mentioned the 70K as a dig
And I gave it back
Now I am thoroughly bored
Boy bye (in Oregano’s voice)
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Eeghe:
Team Groovy
Team Shegz
Be proud
Your fanbases-in-law had zilch to do for your favs. They voted other people instead of you. You both did it yourselves.
So happy Groovy has a fanbase- not a shipping one too
Fantasome cheesy

For me, shipping votes died during Mercy's season. When Mercy's team failed to vote for Ik after Ik assisted her to buy immunity, I was bitter all through

Since that year..... except I like my fave's partner individually, I no dey give shishi vote

Last season was the only season I had 50/50 love for my shipping faves. I loved Pere and Maria equally.... when Maria left, I supported Pere 100%

So I now manage my expectations.

I just hope that future contestants who ship will stop relying on their ship mates fan base, they never come through... Never!

The ship only works inside the house

At least Groovy ate food whenever he wanted and was waited on. Sheggz had warm body to cuddle and mouth to kiss. The boys had one less person to nominate them for eviction

That's all there is to the benefits of shipping for the past 3 years lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Groovy na Baba for girls...
Immediately he was called out by Ebuka on stage,guys was just hailing and admiring him..

Nigga didn't stress himself with any ship at all..the shipments grin grin just happened to him..
Na yesterday I see the guy beauty...

Only him had a forced ship(Beauty) and a circumstance ship(Phyna)..
Lets not talk about his admirers(Amaka,Chomzy,Ilebaye and Chichi) and he's a cool guy oo..

You forgot to mention Allysyn & Modella, but Allysyn quickly killed her attraction maybe because she felt she no reach, while Modella stood down simply because Beauty was friendly to her.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Godoverevery:
Am waiting for when housemate would have the convo about Adekunle surviving the eviction.....lol

I want to see/hear Bella rant in agony.

Have anyone heard from Mr semo (aka Mr ikoyi,failed footballer,king of lamba, broiler chicken) yet Am scared he might slide into depression seeing Adekunle on his screen for the next 7days.

Bella and phyna already did!

Bella said she was like adekunle of all people?
That they (housemates) don't know what is going on outside

Something like that sha...lemme see if I can get the video...

https://twitter.com/K__4Kelz/status/1574144194444075008?t=QyR91tJeYVuEKr6nnTtwwA&s=19

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Omo bad beech don suffer ooo

See as she gentle

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Geezeem:

For me, shipping votes died during Mercy's season. When Mercy's team failed to vote for Ik after Ik assisted her to buy immunity, I was bitter all through

Since that year..... except I like my fave's partner individually, I no dey give shishi vote

Last season was the only season I had 50/50 love for my shipping faves. I loved Pere and Maria equally.... when Maria left, I supported Pere 100%

So I now manage my expectations.

I just hope that future contestants who ship will stop relying on their ship mates fan base, they never come through... Never!

The ship only works inside the house

At least Groovy ate food whenever he wanted and was waited on. Sheggz had warm body to cuddle and mouth to kiss. The boys had one less person to nominate them for eviction

That's all there is to the benefits of shipping for the past 3 years lipsrsealed

I remember vividly how ike fell for mercy manipulation that year......it so much pained omashola that he could have beating ike up if it was possible.

How will you Co buy immunity for someone who called you a failure for coming to contest BBN from America..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

We did each other durtyyyy. My former in-law, zuwanuike. angry angry

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2022
If adekunle wins dis show, i will be shocked. Mhen dude came out of no where.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Gentlefury:

You forgot to mention Allysyn & Modella, but Allysyn quickly killed her attraction maybe because she felt she no reach, while Modella stood down simply because Beauty was friendly to her.
Didn't know Allyson and Modella had eyes on him..
Groovy is really a beautiful man..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Nhazeru:

Congratulations to your girl Bella...so happy she is in the finals. Henceforth all my votes goes to her and I wish she goes on to win cos this season anyone can win that 100m

Thank you kiss
I hope she wins too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Pls do you know who Dotun was paired with undecided
No
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Gentlefury:

Modella never had any interest in Groovy. Biggie sent her work to scatter ships, and Beauty was not the one that was friendly to her.

When Biggie asked her about the ships, she said DANIELLA has been friendly to her, so, she does not want to do anything with Khalid.

Make una dey tout una trophy, but don't lie on Modella's name. She literally only had a king conversation with Groovy once, because of Beauty's outburst that led to disqualification. Aside that, she no show interest in Groovy.

We used to come here to even say, "If she try am, Beauty fit break her head", she was not eyeing him at all.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Eeghe:
Team Groovy
Team Shegz
Be proud
Your fanbases-in-law had zilch to do for your favs. They voted other people instead of you. You both did it yourselves.
So happy Groovy has a fanbase- not a shipping one too
Fantasome cheesy

Oddly enough, Groovy's female fans mostly wanted him to juggle as many girls as possible. Chomzy must have itched for Groovy to apply pressure, but the truth is that Phyna was very territorial and made it clear that she will fight on top Groovy matter (Chomzy would have beaten her senselessly though).

It's all for nothing, from the audience screams yesterday, it's obvious that Groovy might need private security at this rate. There are women who just want to brag about having sex with him, and others might be even planning sex with him in the hope of having kids that look like him. Phyna, just like Beauty, is finally losing her cool over a guy who seems to wear an aura of peace constantly. She should focus more on the 100m .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2022
H2ho:

Eeghe, show some empathy and compassion towards my Adekunle by dashing him some votes too grin grin grin

Will give you this- I have more empathy for him than I do for Bryann
Adekunle is not my main problem. Maybe it makes the ginger stronger to think he is….he is not

Please don’t ask me to vote for him again if you are not trolling? I would appreciate that

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2022
Ibukzy:

See as she gentle
Serves her right..

Stupid girl that betrayed her level mates..she deserves no pity..Hermes is outside today cos of her foolishness

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TrulyTemitayo: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2022
Does Bella have fans here? please vote Bella o. She has been the TOP DOG and most hated housemate from day 1. Doyin , Amaka , Beauty and Sheggz fans please help us.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Sir Kess
HajiaNotu:

Pls do you know who Dotun was paired with undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Allnacruise:

Bella and phyna already did!

Bella said she was like adekunle of all people?
That they (housemates) don't know what is going on outside

Something like that sha...lemme see if I can get the video...

https://twitter.com/K__4Kelz/status/1574144194444075008?t=QyR91tJeYVuEKr6nnTtwwA&s=19

Waooo I missed it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Ibukzy:

See as she gentle

One of my favorite Pidgin talk ever
Me I am gentle, me gentle, I gentle, omo gentle
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Una well done oooo

I say make I greet una *waving

Continue your Campaign, de campaign.... and re campaign

We, evicted FC will pop in from time to time to catch cruise

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Your show winner is snoring
Chim
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2022
I no even pity her

At least she should have saved 1 person from level 1
Aguwanyi:

Serves her right..

Stupid girl that betrayed her level mates..she deserves no pity..Hermes is outside today cos of her foolishness
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Eeghe:
Chim

Who says he's the winner?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TrulyTemitayo: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Serves her right..

She played a game. She knew those who were strong and weak. If not that Phyna saved her week 8 , she would have taken Rachel or Chizzy over her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Have Sheggz arrived at Buckingham Palace?
Geezeem:
Una well done oooo

I say make I greet una *waving

Continue your Campaign, de campaign.... and re campaign

We, evicted FC will pop in from time to time to catch cruise

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Eeghe:

Will give you this- I have more empathy for him than I do for Bryann
Adekunle is not my main problem. Maybe it makes the ginger stronger to think he is….he is not

Please don’t ask me to vote for him again if you are not trolling? I would appreciate that

Laughing in the way that will please god cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Rachel wey she get issue with?
TrulyTemitayo:
She played a game. She knew those who were strong and weak. If not that Phyna saved her week 8 , she would have taken Rachel or Chizzy over her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Modella never had any interest in Groovy. Biggie sent her work to scatter ships, and Beauty was not the one that was friendly to her.

When Biggie asked her about the ships, she said DANIELLA has been friendly to her, so, she does not want to do anything with Khalid. No

Make una dey tout una trophy, but don't lie on Modella's name. She literally only had a king conversation with Groovy once, because of Beauty's outburst that led to disqualification. Aside that, she no show interest in Groovy.

We used to come here to even say, "If she try am, Beauty fit break her head", she was not eyeing him at all.

"Una trophy".....you can't with a straight face say your family won't give you a resounding applause if you bring a guy that looks like Groovy home.

Besides, i personally watched Modella say that she didn't think Groovy because it would be unfair to Beauty who was quite nice to her. You think Modella would have kept her cool if she entered the house on the first day and met Groovy as a free agent? The only really lengthy conversation she had with him was about their industry (modelling). Modella finding Groovy attractive isn't a crime, at least she was honourable enough to maintain her distance. Considering the brutal dog-eat-dog nature of female competition, that says a lot!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Ibukzy:
Have Sheggz arrived at Buckingham Palace?

Safe and Sound....

Currently mourning grandma Elizabeth the second lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2022
hoho but ISLANDERS una Sabi wound people ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy una don pursue some idiots wey post say dia papa dey go house commot for Twitter sef lool my warriors cheesy cheesy I am proud of u all jor!!! At least Kabiyesi no go dey locked out to dey peep finalists from glass hole cheesy cheesy cheesy It really pays to have organic followers and fans ooo cos no love great pass to vote u enter finals cheesy Gbosa my ISLANDERS !!!!!!We can do even way better this weekkiss kiss kissKABIYESI ADEKUNLE kiss kiss kissMost handsome tall glass of real Champaign u are the best kiss kiss

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2022
Gentlefury:

Oddly enough, Groovy's female fans mostly wanted him to juggle as many girls as possible. Chomzy must have itched for Groovy to apply pressure, but the truth is that Phyna was very territorial and made it clear that she will fight on top Groovy matter (Chomzy would have beaten her senselessly though).

It's all for nothing, from the audience screams yesterday, it's obvious that Groovy might need private security at this rate. There are women who just want to brag about having sex with him, and others might be even planning sex with him in the hope of having kids that look like him. Phyna, just like Beauty, is finally losing her cool over a guy who seems to wear an aura of peace constantly She should focus more on the 100m .

This is the magic
…the attraction
❤️

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2022
Eeghe:
Chim

As usual undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.