Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1971001 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
I am giving my votes to PHYNA and BELLA?!!

All the best to them!!!

Anyone of them that wins, I will be happy grin

Go girls!!!!!

Na where we dey now grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2022
BiggestB0y:

Who are you Voting thought

Loyalty first.
Though am sharing my votes don't knw how it correlates with the latter. Butti, Idc lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Na where we dey now grin

Yes o!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Geezeem dear, I feel the same for him, if possible let him stay away from social space for a while, with his family being supportive, he will come out strong!!

I wish him all the best!!

Thanks a lot my "almost" teamie (Groovy tongue)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Ibukzy:
All this talk for a boring housemate

Nah influencers help Bryan life, from the very first day we have been seeing post of him winning , when we haven't observed him at all

Even among the finalists, he is the only one who has no worthwhile storyline or highlight, except highlight by attachee

Person wey be say nah to snore like cow everyday him dey do

At last, something you and I can agree on grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2022
Ibukzy:
Imagine Watching 24 shegz, Ekuke and Bryann

I am so sure the show would lose it relevance

Because naso so snoring fest and , lemme burst ur brain we go dey watch with so much toxicity

A boring comeback
*yawns
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
Maybe if one able mod get capacity to write epistle, her faves go finally last pass one week lipsrsealed

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:

Lol people like Tobi Bakare, Bisola were entertaining and also intelligent. We need more all rounders to sell our youths as intellectually sound. And I totally agree with you on the part that they should equip themselves with more knowledge on current affairs. Year after year, they keep embarrassing themselves and their institutions. I'm sure by now other African countries will be wondering what type of graduates are Nigerian universities producing embarassed

I liked Tobi though Miracle was my fave. Bisola was my winner that year. I agree we need all rounders

Adekunle isn't one
Neither was Khalid... or even Danielle

Bisola and Tobi were walking entertainers. No one needed to use dictionary to find the meaning of entertainment with those two.... their game defined it... and they were sound minds

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:
This vibyant guy and his plenty epistles sha lipsrsealed

cheesy

All na okoto meow

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Heavens forbid!

imagine watching 24 Adekunles? or Khalids or Danielles?

If they even try it, The show wouldn't make it pass 2 weeks

Future contestants should rather prep themselves.... current affairs challenge comes up every damn year! these ones just want to be unfortunate lipsrsealed

It is how u think shegz's chronic display of narcissism was worthy of watching....
The irony.....u supported one of the sorry asses of the season...a person the majority could not stand ...very toxic and condescending individual that had no relevance in the dynamics of the house except when choking a girl with obsessive love and talking down on others.

What entertainment or fun moment the shegz bring? Partying...0...intellectual convos...0...spontaneity...0....tasks....0.....wager...lil or nothing

If anyone is to talk ...not u madam...sit this one out..

Shegz have not given u any leverage to ...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Alheeri:

I agree with yuu on this, he shud go relax outside d country n forget Bella 4 now cos am sure re family won't agree to d rltnship.
No flowers frm Shella fans mayb wen bella is out sha.

Bella will be shocked when she comes out sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2022
davodyguy:

grin grin
Why?
Isn't phyna her supposedly second fave?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Geezeem dear, I feel the same for him, if possible let him stay away from social space for a while, with his family being supportive, he will come out strong!!

I wish him all the best!!

That's why I was calling him mumu,. Life is hard for a Man that is O.Y.O by default, you can't afford to burn all your bridges, its girls that mostly get away with being rude forgive me if I sounded like this. But all the best for him, I believe this will certainly be of a stepping stone for him to becoming a better Man and a Great Guy. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2022
Sanqa:

Adekunle worries me these days. I have never seen him go after a girl like this. For me his actions this week are sneaky, creepy, cringy and so calculated. When he moved to the other room the arrangement was that he would sleep on Bri's bed, then B and D would sleep together. He has been trying to push B out of the bed slowly and moving in himself. Yesterday afternoon he even made the siblings' bed, left his unmade, then slept with Daniella. This was after dinner and D was already drunk. Mind you he was the one pouring the drinks for the 2.
I was wondering the whole time why was he doing this. Was it because he is attracted and wanted to be close? Was it to add the ship element to his game? Why and why now? I didn't watch after showmax so I don't know how they slept.

His fans will come for you now.

I said the same thing yesterday. You’re in the finals, the focus should be on you!!! I don’t know why these people can’t keep to themselves for a week.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Threebear:

Person wey don win
i am so sure this is you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2022
realhovaps:

Loyalty first.
Though am sharing my votes don't knw how it correlates with the latter. Butti, Idc lipsrsealed
Correct Gee!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2022
scondy:

It is how u think shegz's chronic display of narcissism was worthy of watching....
The irony.....u supported one of the sorry asses of the season...a person the majority could not stand ...very toxic and condescending individual that had no relevance in the dynamics of the house except when choking a girl with obsessive love and talking down on others.

What entertainment or fun moment the shegz bring? Partying...0...intellectual convos...0...spontaneity...0....tasks....0.....wager...lil or nothing

Lol

All you called Sheggz came from viewers, the people who lived in same house with him saw him differently and would choose him (had chosen him) over your cunning gossip who specializes in hand down girls.

A cunning boring he-goat!

Sheggz started his journey of self awareness and make-over the night Ebuka called him out and for the remaining weeks on the show, he kept choosing better and doing better

But your he-goat as at yesterday was still sniffing Danielle's armpit and getting her drunk so he could get lucky.... Ebuka's call out didn't quite do a number on him like it did for Sheggz

Tueh! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Sanqa:

Adekunle worries me these days. I have never seen him go after a girl like this. For me his actions this week are sneaky, creepy, cringy and so calculated. When he moved to the other room the arrangement was that he would sleep on Bri's bed, then B and D would sleep together. He has been trying to push B out of the bed slowly and moving in himself. Yesterday afternoon he even made the siblings' bed, left his unmade, then slept with Daniella. This was after dinner and D was already drunk. Mind you he was the one pouring the drinks for the 2.
I was wondering the whole time why was he doing this. Was it because he is attracted and wanted to be close? Was it to add the ship element to his game? Why and why now? I didn't watch after showmax so I don't know how they slept.

Omo, you wicked sha cheesy
I saw this thing you're talking about. Let him just be careful. konji grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2022
scondy:
In all of this .......

It's important to note that Phyna rode this game from day 1 till date. Excessive talks apart.....she is a deserving winner!

So all lovers of Phyna....vote...vote ...vote .....

Oya....vote your high priestess.....

Thank you for being honest.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Geezeem:

His fans will come with a robust response...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2022
PHYNATION let's continue to pump vote for our girl PHYNA.she deserves dat 100m big time.

coolest tribe, make una show support for PHYNA abeg. I stood by Ur king all thru @ sweetpink knows dis. I Neva still recover from his eviction now self.the tin pain me.abeg make una dash phyna small vote.na beg I dey beg o

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2022
If I decide to reply that thing , dem go say I bad…

let it be throwing personal jabs and be stalking, I still don’t fancy you, no body wants to be your sugar boy, I know my post turn you on, but that’s the highest pleasure you will ever get from me, if you like seek attention from today till tomorrow grin , your gizzard will never be eaten by my lips, rest!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Aaaah bobos(lies) Marley grin
Sanqa:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Ibukzy:
Imagine Watching 24 shegz, Ekuke and Bryann

I am so sure the show would lose it relevance

Because naso so snoring fest and , lemme burst ur brain we go dey watch with so much toxicity

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2022
You've said it all
dominique:

Lol people like Tobi Bakare, Bisola were entertaining and also intelligent. We need more all rounders to sell our youths as intellectually sound. And I totally agree with you on the part that they should equip themselves with more knowledge on current affairs. Year after year, they keep embarrassing themselves and their institutions. I'm sure by now other African countries will be wondering what type of graduates are Nigerian universities producing embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2022
scondy:

It's always how she feels she supported the most entertaining person in BBN history.
Person wey support sheggz dey talk down on the entertainment value of other housemates

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Geezeem:

grin grin
Why?
Isn't phyna her supposedly second fave?
hmm

oh my Scondy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Sanqa:

He's making burger ( yummy even ur Bryan is licking his fingers) for Daniele
Are u also wondering y hes doing this.
these guys re in the final week let them enjoy their selves.
Bryan n Adekunle thanks 4 preparing this yummmicious burger 4 Daniella.
Keep voting ur favorites

'

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Don't listen to any Agenda against Bryann.

Vote

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Lol

All you called Sheggz came from viewers, the people who lived in same house with him saw him differently and would choose him (had chosen him) over your cunning gossip who specializes in hand down girls.

A cunning boring he-goat!

Sheggz started his journey of self awareness and make-over the night Ebuka called him out and for the remaining weeks on the show, he kept choosing better and doing better

But your he-goat as at yesterday was still sniffing Danielle's armpit and getting her drunk so he could get lucky.... Ebuka's call out didn't quite do a number on him like it did for Sheggz

Tueh! embarassed

What's the aim of the show? Who r u supposed to sell urself to? No be viewers? Reason why Adekunle’s intelligence and smartness would always be above that of Shegz. How is he supposed to break into the entertainment industry when the public is appalled by your person...hmmmn?

Now all u just wrote about Adekunle getting daniella drunk...I am glad that even u know that u r capping utter nonsense ....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2022
irenosen22:
PHYNATION let's continue to pump vote for our girl PHYNA.she deserves dat 100m big time.

coolest tribe, make una show support for PHYNA abeg. I stood by Ur king all thru @ sweetpink knows dis. I Neva still recover from his eviction now self.the tin pain me.abeg make una dash phyna small vote.na beg I dey beg o

Don't waste your votes darling.

I don't want to see you cry

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Una no get point against adekunle again!!
Nw na hin friendship with Daniella be d issue!!lols grin grin

All of a sudden sheggz is nw Saint !! Na wa oo
Islanders & Coolest Tribe of hermes plz keep voting!!
Common!!!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.