Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1967582 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
On Sunday some people go learn sha grin

Lol…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:
The main reason Shegz was so down after eviction no be say dem evict am. Na because he comot before him nemesis Adekunle. That thing really injured his ego sotey man no come know when he wear him driver okrika trouser and shoe go interview grin grin

They say d size of a man's shoe says a lot, I hope bella never play her self into d net of a man that says "size doesn't matter"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
Please every vote for Bryann is a vote against stereotype against musicians in the future of this show, if people can watch and enjoy their ships, their intellectuals, their drama kings and queens, why should we the lover of musics and musicians be stereotyped every year, I can’t sing, but music drives crazy emotions in me, and when I see talent I appreciate it.

My entertainment is music, big brother is for everyone, we will not be forced and bullied to accept some peoples entertainment as law…

Please vote for Bryann before some type of housemates are stereotyped and stopped from auditions, vote against a gang up…

Vote for bryann please,he has entertained and deserves the money as much as anyone…

Vote against a brewing stereotype and bully on this show
I must commend the way the campaign for your faves, your passion and will.
I like that.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Don't even try and go through this route LMAO grin grin

Nobody is doing any nonsense stereotype against musicians on the show. After the show, yes it exists big time.

Your Bryan hasn't even sold his music enough even his fans aren't selling his music at all. (You stanned Laycon, so you should understand what I mean by that).

Anybody that decided not to vote for him has other reasons. Being an upcoming artiste isn't top 10. I can assure you that.
omo oga rest, no dey talk as if you dey anybody mind..,

Bryann is a music artist, and has won all music task, and if there was music task like during laycon’s time, he would have laycon’s record, stop bringing laycon to this conversation…. You don’t watch, so you have no say, you said it yourself you don’t watch, even the Pepsi task laycon didn’t win, he won it

Bryann is as good as laycon, the only thing Bryann doesn’t have is a good record label outside pushing his music like laycon’s had…

So yes I dey go through they route and you have been blabbing since morning with absolutely no point…
There is a stereotype against musicians on this show brewing , and if you can’t see it, then you probably don’t have foresight…

Again I dey ignore you because I feel say na cruise you dey… so I wan assume say na cruise still..

Lol it’s funny because like you said you supported laycon, there is a reason most laycon’s fans love Bryann this season, again you don’t watch…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Adekunle said the moment Phyna leaves the house, she will be looking for Groovy....Phyna was like, "Ehn?"

Bryann said no, it's "God made" she will be looking for. Phyna say "Thank you Bryann, this boy knows me", Bryann sef say, "I know this babe"

Na so, me sef I come dey wonder wetin be God made, ladies and gentlemen, although nothing was directly said, enough hints were dropped, specifically by Chichi wey say, "I don't inhale that thing....", For me to know say na weed dem dey call God made.

I no dey ever sabi these slangs

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
carammel:

I must commend the way the campaign for your faves, your passion and will.
I like that.
thank you… drop small vote for my passion…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
prewtyjulie:

They say d size of a man's shoe says a lot, I hope bella never play her self into d net of a man that says "size doesn't matter"
Bella wey don marry Shegzs finish for her mind

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lipton task to commence soon!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
bruno10000:

She put throw pillow in between her legs nah

P-S I no dey soapy, babe dey but I just want see something

cheesy grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
omo oga rest, no dey talk as if you dey anybody mind..,

Bryann is a music artist, and has won all music task, and if there was music task like during laycon’s time, he would have laycon’s record, stop bringing laycon to this conversation…. You don’t watch, so you have no say, you said it yourself you don’t watch, even the Pepsi task laycon didn’t win, he won it

Bryann is as good as laycon, the only thing Bryann doesn’t have is a good record label outside pushing his music like laycon’s had…

So yes I dey go through they route and you have been blabbing since morning with absolutely no point…
There is a stereotype against musicians on this show brewing , and if you can’t see it, then you probably don’t have foresight…

Again I dey ignore you because I feel say na cruise you dey… so I wan assume say na cruise still..

Lol it’s funny because like you said you supported laycon, there is a reason most laycon’s fans love Bryann this season, again you don’t watch…

I still maintain my stand.. THERE'S NO STEREOTYPE AGAINST MUSICIANS DURING THE SHOW! After the show, YES! And I'm afraid it's not ending anytime soon no matter how good the artiste is.

Nothing is brewing. Who street want, they vote for and the person will win whether he/she is your fave or not. Rest and accept this fact.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
JBoss25:
Anybody for the money as long as it's not bella or phyna

Bryann
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Don't even try and go through this route LMAO grin grin

Nobody is doing any nonsense stereotype against musicians on the show. After the show, yes it exists big time.

Your Bryan hasn't even sold his music enough even his fans aren't selling his music at all. (You stanned Laycon, so you should understand what I mean by that).

Anybody that decided not to vote for him has other reasons. Being an upcoming artiste isn't top 10. I can assure you that.

How do you want him to sell his music when he has no record label? undecided

Come, cruise to poverty..restt!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
BiggestB0y:

Lol,Ade would have survived still ... Am loving the way things are unfolding!! He said he thinks phyna will win... He didn't say I am rooting for phyna!! Just like he thought ade will leave the last time !! He's merely predicting!!
Ebuka questions didn't say who would you like to win he said who do you think will win !! Are we clear!!
Islanders would have voted for him if he was the one in
Eloswagar-
Coolest
Islanders !! Keep voting
best wishes to Adekunle, I am giving him all my votes though he was a thorn in the flesh of my girl, all is forgiven. may the best player win

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bella and Racheal are not serious. Do they think it was there makeup that won there group the techno task rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
thank you… drop small vote for my passion…
My vote is for Adekunle and if he wasn’t in the final, I would have given Chichi. tongue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bryann for the money

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I still maintain my stand.. THERE'S NO STEREOTYPE AGAINST MUSICIANS DURING THE SHOW! After the show, YES! And I'm afraid it's not ending anytime soon no matter how good the artiste is.

Nothing is brewing. Who street want, they vote for and the person will win whether he/she is your fave or not. Rest and accept this fact.
j don’t know why you are telling me this? I don’t campaign against anyone, I hype my fave, how is that a problem?

I really still don’t get, so as they agenda against my fave i should look and say nothing, so tell that to people that have been on agenda against him since week one not me, I have business with other peoples fave, my fave is called a failed musician and should not win cause he is a musician, I will keep calling it out…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
safarigirl:

The same idiots voted Efe, WhiteMoney, Phyna

What joins all these people together? Is it not the same poverty story? Is it not the same pity party?

They are about to vote another WhiteMoney, but they think they are smart because they won't vote musician

Phyna is a fuc-king rich b-itch, she has houses, cars. Bryann even said he aspires to be her, say she never cook for herself in two years because she has staff

The same babe came on this show to claim she no sabi pressure pot, she no get passport. Person wey get two houses, cars and outsources her cooking never get passport before

Nigerians are very big fools that think themselves smart. Anyhow wey E wan be, Bryann is too gifted to fail, he will always be great and he will always have a great support system. He is a genuinely good person, who values friendship and thinks good of people and their intentions.

Those are invaluable traits their Poverty Ambassador does not have. See her and her roomie calling Adekunle cunning now, the same roomie wey two of them dey badmouth each other to other people.

Nothing irritates me more than gullible people who think they are smart. Repetitive fools. Na why na useless leaders dem dey always vote, dem no dey ever learn anything, but they always think they are too smart.

You wan come troll safarigirl, as if na me wey dem dey fool every season.

Even devil sef shock for these your lies. Tueh!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Not watching..
Is this incoming Lipton task a team or an individual task?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
GOD BLESS KABIEYESI ADEKUNLE
GOODLUCK TO YOU...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TrulyTemitayo: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Adekunle , Daniella or Chichi don't deserve the win. Lets give to either Bella , Bryann or Phyna that were nominated 4 times not those other three who floated to the finales.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
carammel:

My vote is for Adekunle and if he wasn’t in the final, I would have given Chichi. tongue
lol I know, na trouble I wan find , my sister icon cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Munzy14:
Safari and Danny this Tuesday evening shalaye is it for garriiii, Is it for ewaaaa grin grin Or for Agbado plus cassava grin

Emilokan! cheesy

Anyone who wins has it to his or her name.

Bryan na rude boy una want give 100M..

Na Azul he go take am drink for Cubana with fellow G- boys..

Disturbing us on the road with GLk grin grin and bandana on his dreads..

Abeg ooo

My name is Phyna
I can do anything for d#ck
I will spend my winnings chasing d#cks

Please vote for me if you are like minded

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nigerianization(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Allnacruise:
Lipton task to commence soon!

Abeg INNOSON no bring motor this year? I don't know if they have done INNOSON task
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
The shalaye from stans of the failed musician today is sweeting me. Una go cry tire and we won’t give you any scholarship

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TrulyTemitayo: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lightway:
Bryann for the money
A poll that was done 6 days ago. Housemates with stronger fanbases aren't even on the poll.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ade floated to the final, He does not deserve to win...yen yen yen
Someone survived the toughest lineup this season and he does not deserve to win...They all deserve to win...ko geddifuq. elete jon pa
TrulyTemitayo:
Adekunle , Daniella or Chichi don't deserve the win. Lets give to either Bella , Bryann or Phyna that were nominated 4 times not those other three who floated to the finales.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
GOOO ADEKUNLE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Eeghe:
While our insecurities are boiling over, wondering about people we will never know but can only go mad trying to imagine? cheesy

Vote Phyna
Hehehehehe

We are on it!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brother and sister doing well cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.