Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944029 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4061) (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Omo, Beauty doesn't even want this guy anymore. It's not that deep, must everybody be friendly with you? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Phyna said Groovy told her, Beauty broke up with him before she left.Did Groovy confirm Beauty broke with him during his media rounds?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Phyna will bring up this issue multiple times because her conscience is flogging her. If she knows she didn't do beauty wrong why does she keep dragging this issue.
Imagine getting angry with beauty because she didn't kiss your ass and do bestie with you after you jumped into bed with her man less than 7 days after she left.

Phyna sha.
Horrible person.

Phyna if you really feel you didn't do anything bad. Dead the matter. You have been dragging this issue since last night

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Phyla you snatched. No coverup can hide the truth grin. Just accept your tag as boyfriend snatcher since you are already shameless. undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
NozinoGroup:
I hope Phyna fvcks the shameless pink hair and dump him!!

If wishes were horses....... grin

Phyna that will melt like butter in a saucepan if Groovy just lift a finger!

Let's just celebrate phyna's victory jejely o!!!
After tonight, we go back to our former selves!

Enjoy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Agreed. If the Agbero wins. I will never concern myself with anything called Big Brother.
But that is not BBN's fault!
As we have seen in different editions,not every winner was the 'best' in the house!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Giel:
Phyna will bring up this issue multiple times because her conscience is flogging her. If she knows she didn't do beauty wrong why does she keep dragging this issue.
Imagine getting angry with beauty because she didn't kiss your ass and do bestie with you after you jumped into bed with her man less than 7 days after she left.

Phyna sha.
Horrible person.

Phyna if you really feel you didn't do anything bad. Dead the matter. You have been dragging this issue since last night
phyna is a stupid, ugly man-snatcher. That's why she has been blabbling like a dog in heat since last night till now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
I agree with Bella sha. The fire should be under Groovy. He was the one that moved on to another girl immediately after his gf left the house.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
NozinoGroup:
will never happen in a thousand years. She's a loser.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Threebear:
Phyna vs Bryann reminds me of Man City vs Man united ...

If you know , you know grin
amara posted this shit just now then deleted it ,threebear busted

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

If wishes were horses....... grin

Phyna that will melt like butter in a saucepan if Groovy just lift a finger!

Let's just celebrate phyna's victory jejely o!!!
After tonight, we go back to our former selves!

Enjoy grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Someone you claim usually discuss her problems with Groovy with you, and you feel she won't be pained you went after her so called guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Phyna is just trying to defend her shit...Short the Bleep up cheap Tin. Beauty nor get ur gaddam time Biko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
safarigirl:

You're a nasty liar. That's all I have to say to you

Today that is Sunday, you have told at least three lies. It is not even based on opinion, it is just lies. At least 3 ugly lies today.

You actually need to Rest, even me wey dey hate on Sheggz I am not this dedicated . Rest.

Or you can continue. I'm done with you, can't be getting riled up over lies inspired by hate

You are.

Yours even takes the cake.

At least Scondy is not even importing tweets and writing epistles on top Bryan's head... not dragging his parents and siblings

You were over the top on Shella...Sheggz!

You even drag Flavor join

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nonso37:
I think she and that discussion with kess in the garden Sha...

Nope. Sir Kess was there too but it was in the room. Pharmsavvy, Khalid, Bryann and Co were there too but Amaka, Groovy & Phyna weren't there. She was on her bed that afternoon. I remember it very clearly.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Beorn:

I remember a particular discussion Modella had with other level 2 HMs when they moved to level 1 before they merged them. They were discussing the weirdness of the Groophy ship less than a week after Beauty's DQ. Modella who had barely known Beauty for a WEEK spoke about how Groovy wanted to give her a massage but she declined because she respected what Beauty and Groovy had and said even though she and beauty weren't particularly tight, that Beauty was her friend and getting close to Groovy would feel awkward so she removed herself from such situation.

If Modella who knew Beauty in just 1 week could consider her a friend despite them not being close, I find it appalling that you would call Beauty an acquaintance of Phyna. But it's all good. We all have different outlook on certain issues.
Thank God Phyna just said it some minutes ago that Beauty was not her friend. I don't know if you are watching it now.

Even the Groovy told Phyna that they were done so I don't see the problem with moving on. If you can like a boy within a week in that house he can also move on within a week.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
iamyemiakins:

Na Guinness reservoir, no be belle
I hope Groovy don't enter a serious relationship with that Agbero drunkard. There are better and juicy fishes in the vast ocean he can use his strong net to catch than waste his time with that defective fish.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
UncannyGenius:
I hope Groovy will serve the dirty Agbero hot breakfast.

........if she hasn't been served already, she has been wailing since last night!! grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Dump who isn't in a relationship with her?? You read wetin you type so undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Giel:

Phyna sha.
Horrible person.

The lady is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Phyna said Groovy told her, Beauty broke up with him before she left.Did Groovy confirm Beauty broke with him during his media rounds?
were beauty and groovy not together till the second beauty was disqualified? Are u minding guilty conscience ugly phyna?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
UncannyGenius:
I hope Groovy will serve the dirty Agbero hot breakfast.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Uwosom:
I agree with Bella sha. The fire should be under Groovy. He was the one that moved on to another girl immediately aftwr his gf left the house.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Linqueen:

Dump who isn't in a relationship with her?? You read wetin you type so undecided

Is he in a relationship with you?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Twoclans:
PHYNA PHYNA grin grin

Anybody that tries you will collect grin

Adekunle saying spec no go round ,so people have to share.Adekunle thank you jare.

Even in the real world some men are community prick and general donors .So what the heck.
outside world is not big brother's house o. Phyna tries this her rubbish outside, it will end very badly for her. Dont joke with northern girls.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Thank God Phyna just said it some minutes ago that Beauty was not her friend. I don't know if you are watching it now.

Even the Groovy told Phyna that they were done so I don't see the problem with moving on. If you can like a boy within a week in that house he can also move on within a week.

Okie dokie. But isn't it hypocritical that Phyna said Beauty is not her friend but was ranting about Beauty ignoring her last night? You don't find it funny? Okay o.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
And if Bryan wins..I would like it for one fact ...phyna has a mean streak that rares its head from time to time...

At least Bryann is just that childish dude ....his winning wouldn't hurt either

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alfredex(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Beauty living rent free on this phyna head

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
It’s how nobody is dragging the man that is suppose to be loyal.

The man that broke up with his girlfriend to chase her friend.

Men are really the price.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nonso37(f): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Beorn:

Nope. Sir Kess was there too but it was in the room. Pharmsavvy, Khalid, Bryann and Co were there too but Amaka, Groovy & Phyna weren't there. She was on her bed that afternoon. I remember it very clearly.
okay but she had this conversation with kess again in the garden... I think she wore a green gown that day Sha...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Phyna treated Groovy as a king & Groovy cared for her too, I think this is one of the things people want in a relationship. Beauty was really bringing down groovy’s self esteem.

Make una free them abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Beorn:

Okie dokie. But isn't it hypocritical that Phyna said Beauty is not her friend but wasn't ranting about Beauty ignoring her last night? You don't find it funny? Okay o.
Maybe because she believes she did nothing wrong and besides is it only your friends you get cordial with? Phyna even said she and Beauty had a misunderstanding before she left but she looked past it and wanted to talk to her but she snubbed her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4061) (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.